7 Months Before And After Photos

You are the one acting insecure. There was nothing in his comment that was purposely hostile or demeaning. In the before pic you are smiling and outside in the sun and in the after pic you aren't... Other than that there is no visible difference. He said as long as you feel better than that is the important thing which is true. I'm happy for you that you are feeling better and nobody here is trying to bash you or bring you down. You cannot post pics on a public forum and not expect to get peoples opinions.
:+1

tallglass13

Some of you people are acting really strange , Dopeymine,YurCZ,cantstopbeating.... the guy was gracious enough to give details of his diet and put up before and after pictures.... you remind me of some of the forum members on Immortal hair... Who couldn't see a difference/change if it smacked in the face. .. you can see it clearly that his hair is growing nicely with more body.. His skin color is healthier..

J

James IV

I read the description so I knew which was before and after. Zoomed in and you definitely are healthier looking around the eyes, which is a good indicator of thyroid status.

johnwester130

Good day from a 29 year old Australian.

I avoid all the additives, the least positive thing I eat is crackers (wheat, palm oil, salt) with cheese and butter, occasional croissant, I do enjoy making my own McDonalds cheese burgers.

have you considered rice crackers instead ?

maybe jackson's tortilla chips ?

Erowin

Well at first I thought the before and after was pic one and pic 2. I think that is why some other people (and I) got confused. (no idea what a singlet is lol - so I guess it's a tank top)

At first I looked and said "Hmmmm - he looks older now but I'll keep my mouth shut if he's happy"

But dude - the first pic is now right? Holy cow you look like a different guy. You aren't smiling so you don't
look as happy but you look 10 years younger. All plump like a ripe peach :) Way less wrinkles!! Good on yah - I would love to
get the same results!!!

tara

no idea what a singlet is lol - so I guess it's a tank top
No idea what a tank top is - or something to wear when driving a tank? Or is that your name for a singlet? :lol:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
A tank top looks like the top half of a singlet just cut off at the waist.

calamityjane

Good day from a 29 year old Australian.

The photo with the singlet on was taken on Christmas eve seven months ago and I took that selfie today.

Ive made some headway this year in regards to health and been very focused on studying Rays work and implementing it.

Coming from a CHEK background and disregarding everything I learnt there.

I look and feel different.

I make my own coffee, I make my own OJ, I make my own ice-cream, consume gelatine, milk, sugar, lollies, red bull, coca cola, lychees, chocolate, steak, eggs, weekly fresh oysters, fortnightly liver pate, carrot salads, cheese.

I avoid all the additives, the least positive thing I eat is crackers (wheat, palm oil, salt) with cheese and butter, occasional croissant, I do enjoy making my own McDonalds cheese burgers.

I always have aspirin around, Ive used a bottle of thorn k2, some niacin amide, some thiamine, a bottle of pregnenolone and 1/4 bottle of projest E so far and recently got some charcoal.

I do some red light therapy from own creation occasionally.

I got some NDT in the mail this week going to experiment with that.

G'day @BenjaminBullock . Can you tell me what brand of crackers you're buying.

tara

A tank top looks like the top half of a singlet just cut off at the waist.
I'm just teasing. :)
I think singlet and a tank top are pretty much the same thing - a sleeveless shirt, down to the waist or hips. I think if you cut a singlet in half you get a crop top?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals