Tyromix vs cynoplus // idealabs thyroid testimonials and results

334c

hi.

unfortunately i cannot get cynomel and cynoplus in my country

are the idealabs thyroid supps (tyromix and tyromax) viable alternatives?

in a call Ray had with a user on this forum (Heartbroken - Dr. Peat has passed)
the user mentioned owning idealabs thyroid and Ray suggested using a solid form of thyroid (i think due to concentration issues when its in liquid form)

id love for people to share their idealabs testimonials - is tyromix going to help one heal as much as cynoplus??

i eat very peaty, with the exception of bread here n there, i use redlight, get decent sunlight, supplement pregnenolone and progestrone, i have high temps and pulse but i still have several severe persistent issues which are symptoms of low thyroid function - which makes me think that i may need to add thyroid supplementation to my regimen as the listed efforts are not sufficiently bringing me to optimal health.

Jennifer

hi.

unfortunately i cannot get cynomel and cynoplus in my country

are the idealabs thyroid supps (tyromix and tyromax) viable alternatives?

in a call Ray had with a user on this forum (Heartbroken - Dr. Peat has passed)
the user mentioned owning idealabs thyroid and Ray suggested using a solid form of thyroid (i think due to concentration issues when its in liquid form)

id love for people to share their idealabs testimonials - is tyromix going to help one heal as much as cynoplus??

i eat very peaty, with the exception of bread here n there, i use redlight, get decent sunlight, supplement pregnenolone and progestrone, i have high temps and pulse but i still have several severe persistent issues which are symptoms of low thyroid function - which makes me think that i may need to add thyroid supplementation to my regimen as the listed efforts are not sufficiently bringing me to optimal health.

My mum and I use(d) TyroMax and it has been just as effective as prescription NDT (WP Thyroid) was. I haven’t had a problem with dosing it but I make sure to warm it up first and shake it well before taking it. We tried TyroMix, but we found that we tolerate(d) natural thyroid better than synthetic so I can’t comment on its effectiveness compared to Cynoplus.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
My mum and I use(d) TyroMax and it has been just as effective as prescription NDT (WP Thyroid) was. I haven’t had a problem with dosing it but I make sure to warm it up first and shake it well before taking it. We tried TyroMix, but we found that we tolerate(d) natural thyroid better than synthetic so I can’t comment on its effectiveness compared to Cynoplus.
and by shake it, I mean shake it 40 times or more.

I asked Georgi to ship it to me in a clear bottle one time to see how much shaking it takes to mix well. It takes a lot of shaking. Don't slack on them shakes.

Jennifer

and by shake it, I mean shake it 40 times or more.

I asked Georgi to ship it to me in a clear bottle one time to see how much shaking it takes to mix well. It takes a lot of shaking. Don't slack on them shakes.

Yes! Thank you for sharing this. My dad takes TyroMax, too, and no matter how many times I’ve explained to him that he needs to shake the heck out of the bottle, he only shakes it a few times and then tells me that he always has a thick layer of thyroid leftover when the bottle is finished, and that thyroid doesn’t work. I’ve been contemplating filling gelatin capsules with it so that he’s getting his full dose, but I just told him what you shared here and he shook his head okay so I think he may actually shake it more. lol Again, thank you!

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Haha, glad I could help. If he persists with half @$$ shaking, ask Georgi to send you the next batch in a clear bottle. This way your dad will see what is adequate shaking.

Jennifer

Will do. Thank you for the suggestion @xeliex. :)

koky

Haha, glad I could help. If he persists with half @$$ shaking, ask Georgi to send you the next batch in a clear bottle. This way your dad will see what is adequate shaking.
where to buy cynoplus with paypal?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals