DHEA + DMSO DIY

GMT100

HI all.
I have a good source of DHEA and DMSO that I've been wanting to mix so i can experiment with topical application on the legs. Can you provide me with some resources that will help me in the process? i think i saw @Hans post about it before but i cant find it.

Brandin

HI all.
I have a good source of DHEA and DMSO that I've been wanting to mix so i can experiment with topical application on the legs. Can you provide me with some resources that will help me in the process? i think i saw @Hans post about it before but i cant find it.
Bump

Hans

Forum Supporter
HI all.
I've heard that it's best not to use 100% DMSO, but something like 70% DMSO and 30% ethanol or something like that. That would give you superior absorption. Figuring out the dosing is the difficult part. If you use a dropper, that might be the easiest. I've used Idealabs empty bottles in the past. A kuinone container is about 700 drops, so if you add 1000mg DHEA in the bottle, you'd get about 1.43mg per drop.

Matestube

I've heard that it's best not to use 100% DMSO, but something like 70% DMSO and 30% ethanol or something like that. That would give you superior absorption.

That's certainly not true as far as absorption is concerned.
Some random people have stated that on this forum, I can't see it confirmed anywhere by trustworthy sources or studies. Nothing beats 100% DMSO as far as absorption is concerned, and as far as safety is concerned you would reach dangerous levels of blood ethanol by mixing the two in those proportion.

Back to you @GMT100 : what do you mean by "provide you with ressources" ?
You need a protocole on how to mix ingredients, where to apply ? Be more precise.

And here is the thread from @Hans you were looking for :

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals