TyroMax Topically For Joint Injury

ineffable500

I've had a remarkable experience with IdeaLabsDC's TyroMax NDT supplement over the last few days. (My description of the supplement for those who may be unfamiliar: I got a pharmaceutical-grade natural dessicated thyroid liquid, with the NDT dissolved in DMSO and water, from a source which is basically unique in today's world. I know for certain that any supplement made by this gentleman is pharmaceutical grade and pure, containing exactly what he says is in it in the amounts that he says, and without anything else.)

I have applied several drops of this liquid 2-3 times per day to my still-swollen ankle which has had limited range of motion, pain, and swelling for about 10 months since I severely sprained it last spring. Within 1 minute of the first application I noticed a significant decrease in pain and tenderness, a sense of warmth, and the swelling and range of motion seemed to start increasing. Now, about 3 days later, the change is remarkable: my range of motion is extremely better, perhaps 70% better, perhaps now 70% or more of normal, with only milder pains at any and all angles of movement compared to what it has been for months. Prior to this medicine I had perhaps only 30% of normal range of motion. Anyway, it's remarkable.

Sincerely,
Zarrin Leff

Giraffe

Swelling is one of the things DMSO is used for. Have you tried DMSO before?

Glad you are better now. :)

OP
I

ineffable500

Hi Giraffe,

Yes, I have been considering using DMSO alone for awhile, and just haven't procured any yet. In this case, I suppose it's possible the effects I'm getting are just from a few drops of DMSO. I suppose I should get some DMSO/water and slather a heavy dose of 70/30 to see if it works alone, or if the effect is more likely from the NDT.

kaybb

Hi Giraffe,

Yes, I have been considering using DMSO alone for awhile, and just haven't procured any yet. In this case, I suppose it's possible the effects I'm getting are just from a few drops of DMSO. I suppose I should get some DMSO/water and slather a heavy dose of 70/30 to see if it works alone, or if the effect is more likely from the NDT.
Did you try this experiment? I am curious to know the results