Transdermal Testosterone Propionate

T

TheBeard

I love my current transdermal testosterone solution made with testosterone base + DMSO.
It absorbs great through my scrotum, dries in no time. The only downside is that it has to be applied twice a day for optimal consistant levels.

Therefore I'm making a new solution with testosterone propionate mixed with DMSO.
The difference is that the propionate version has a crystal-like texture that won't dissolve in DMSO.

I've therefore dissolved it in pure 90 degrees alcohol before mixing it with the DMSO, which makes it completely smooth.

My issue : pure 90 degrees alcohol is not something I want to directly go into my body (and it will with the DMSO).

Which alternative solvent can I use that is non-toxic? Ethoxydyglicol? Benzyl alcohol?

@haidut
@Hans
@RisingSun

Your help is very much welcomed

Grapelander

Envious of your supply chain.
I am not an expert like above 3 - my first thought was Vitamin E.
Sigma Aldrich: This product is soluble in chloroform (50 mg/ml). It is also soluble in various oils. It is practically insoluble in water, soluble 1 in 6 of ethanol, 1 in 4 of acetone, 1 in 20 of ethyl oleate, and 1 in 30 of propylene glycol. The product is incompatible with alkalis and oxidizing agents and it should be protected from light.

OP
T

TheBeard

Envious of your supply chain.
I am not an expert like above 3 - my first thought was Vitamin E.
Sigma Aldrich: This product is soluble in chloroform (50 mg/ml). It is also soluble in various oils. It is practically insoluble in water, soluble 1 in 6 of ethanol, 1 in 4 of acetone, 1 in 20 of ethyl oleate, and 1 in 30 of propylene glycol. The product is incompatible with alkalis and oxidizing agents and it should be protected from light.

Very good find, thanks

Markus

What about using a pre-made liquid used for injection? Do you think that can work dissolved in DMSO?

OP
T

TheBeard

After researching a bit, it seems that most altered alcohols like antiseptic 90 degrees alcohol have the potential for side effects, like blindness, especially when shuttled directly to the blood with DMSO.
Benzyl Alcohol falls in the same category, with other sides.

I've come to the conclusion that I would use a good brand of Vodka, in the hopes that it is as physiologically acceptable as possible.
Around 2ml of Vodka to dissolve 3 grams of powder.
I'd be applying around 1ml of a total 30ml solution a day, which means 0,08ml of vodka per application shuttled directly to my blood with the DMSO.

Should be rather side effect free, I hope

golder

After researching a bit, it seems that most altered alcohols like antiseptic 90 degrees alcohol have the potential for side effects, like blindness, especially when shuttled directly to the blood with DMSO.
Benzyl Alcohol falls in the same category, with other sides.

I've come to the conclusion that I would use a good brand of Vodka, in the hopes that it is as physiologically acceptable as possible.
Around 2ml of Vodka to dissolve 3 grams of powder.
I'd be applying around 1ml of a total 30ml solution a day, which means 0,08ml of vodka per application shuttled directly to my blood with the DMSO.

Should be rather side effect free, I hope

Keen to hear your results on this. You've got some interesting threads/labs/subjective outcomes on these experiments.

Jing

PUFA
Risk of abscess
Risk of hitting a vein
Less discrete when traveling
Less DHT
Painful PIP
You could always use MCT oil , abscess very rare hitting veins rare aswell but you could always just do sub q , traveling valid point but I would say the risk is pretty much the same tbh, less dht swear you want estrogen conversion?
Pip just need to find a good product .

Jing

You understood I'm listing the cons of injectables right?
The things you posted are rare though apart from pip but pip just means you have shitty product tbh. I see no reason you shouldn't just inject I swear you have been trying to do transdermal for months now lol doesn't seem to be working out for you .

OP
T

TheBeard

I swear you have been trying to do transdermal for months now lol doesn't seem to be working out for you .

How did you come to this conclusion?
I'm feeling the best I've ever felt.

You are also escaping your misunderstanding about DHT.

PIP happens for a few people I know using Bayer Testoviron, far from a "shitty product" in my book.

golder

PIP happens for a few people I know using Bayer Testoviron, far from a "shitty product" in my book.

Just to clarify, because you’ve made a fair few changes and it’s the first time I’ve seen you mention that it’s the best you’ve ever felt - what daily routine (doses/solvents) are you currently finding such success with? Thanks Beard, hope the benefits continue for you.

Jing

Well I would of thought if you were feeling the best you have ever thought you wouldn't be changing things up .
Just because it's Bayer doesn't mean it's a good product, the BA content could be too high .

OP
T

TheBeard

Well I would of thought if you were feeling the best you have ever thought you wouldn't be changing things up .
Just because it's Bayer doesn't mean it's a good product, the BA content could be too high .

If by "changing things up" you mean "experimenting" to see if feeling good can be topped by feeling great, yes that's what I've been doing.

And as I am a rigorous mind, I experiment with single variables, which means I drop some compounds when I experiment with others.

OP
T

TheBeard

Just to clarify, because you’ve made a fair few changes and it’s the first time I’ve seen you mention that it’s the best you’ve ever felt - what daily routine (doses/solvents) are you currently finding such success with? Thanks Beard, hope the benefits continue for you.

Testosterone cream on the scrotum twice a day.
50mg DHEA/day
100mg Pregnenolone/day
500iu HCG eod

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals