Testosterone Propionate In DMSO

5a-DHP

Since nobody dropped the complete, accurate list of pentravan ingredients in this thread; here they are:

Aqua purificata, Isopropyl myristate, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-40 stearate, Stearic acid, Isopropyl palmitate, Simethicone, Urea, Cetyl alcohol, Stearyl alcohol, Potassium sorbate, Benzoic acid, Butylated hydroxytoluene, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic acid, Carbomer, and Hydrochloric acid.

James b

Since nobody dropped the complete, accurate list of pentravan ingredients in this thread; here they are:

Aqua purificata, Isopropyl myristate, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-40 stearate, Stearic acid, Isopropyl palmitate, Simethicone, Urea, Cetyl alcohol, Stearyl alcohol, Potassium sorbate, Benzoic acid, Butylated hydroxytoluene, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic acid, Carbomer, and Hydrochloric acid.
This sounds extremely worrying to put on your scrotum.

5a-DHP

Which ingredients do you worry about and specifically why?
The two that potentially concern me are PEG-40 stearate and butylated hydroxytoluene, though not enough to warrant avoiding use.

PEG-40 Stearate
PEG-40 stearate is a synthetic polymer composed of PEG (polyethylene glycol) and stearic acid, a naturally occurring fatty acid. Due to the presence of PEG, this ingredient may contain potentially toxic manufacturing impurities such as 1,4-dioxane.
EWG Skin Deep® | What is PEG-40 STEARATEwww.ewg.org › skindeep › ingredients › 704602-PEG-...

Long-term exposure to high doses of BHT is toxic in mice and rats, causing liver, thyroid and kidney problems and affecting lung function and blood coagulation [4]. BHT can act as a tumour promoter in certain situations [5].
The Dirty Dozen: BHA and BHT - David Suzuki Foundation

supercoolguy

Why? Dissolve in MCT oil with BA+BB, filter and inject. Transdermal has horrible absorption rates and carries a lot of risk.
Can a proper Filter reduce the need for the BA+BB ?

On a side note:
(IF you look up testing of inject oils the test kits make the standard pharma oil appear to go rancid on contact)
(MCT Oil is the way to go, it did Not have that reaction to the test kits)

5a-DHP

Can a proper Filter reduce the need for the BA+BB ?

On a side note:
(IF you look up testing of inject oils the test kits make the standard pharma oil appear to go rancid on contact)
(MCT Oil is the way to go, it did Not have that reaction to the test kits)
If the oil is going into a multi-use vial that'll be used for repeated administration there really needs to be some form of preservative in there, otherwise you run the serious risk of intramuscular infection.
I have a friend who removed 10cc worth of puss from his right quad and almost lost the leg due to unsterile UGL gear - not worth the risk.

supercoolguy

If the oil is going into a multi-use vial that'll be used for repeated administration there really needs to be some form of preservative in there, otherwise you run the serious risk of intramuscular infection.
I have a friend who removed 10cc worth of puss from his right quad and almost lost the leg due to unsterile UGL gear - not worth the risk.
My only goal would be to acheive a consistant sterile product before each use.
Cant that be done via heat? Filtration? Both?
Yes i can imagine UGL testing is nonexistent.
(Pharma companies use Hourseshoe crab blue blood to test for minute levels of endotoxin in their products)

5a-DHP

My only goal would be to acheive a consistant sterile product before each use.
Cant that be done via heat? Filtration? Both?
Yes i can imagine UGL testing is nonexistent.
(Pharma companies use Hourseshoe crab blue blood to test for minute levels of endotoxin in their products)
It can be done, but if you're looking to use it as full replacement therapy which requires injecting EOD to ED, I imagine it'd get old very fast. A year into doing EOD injections and just drawing up the oil into a slin pin turned into a real chore for me.

supercoolguy

It can be done, but if you're looking to use it as full replacement therapy which requires injecting EOD to ED, I imagine it'd get old very fast. A year into doing EOD injections and just drawing up the oil into a slin pin turned into a real chore for me.
Tedious for sure. But what can you do? Make your own Amps!? Cant they use just one agent to sterilize. Like Eth Alcohol?