My Blood Test Results On Testosterone In DMSO

Status
Not open for further replies.

opethfeldt

I only stayed on this regimen for two weeks as an experiment, I will see if I get back on it and at what dose.
The main reason I stopped is to allow for a wash off period before doing a transcrotal DHEA experiment, which starts tomorrow.

During those two weeks the most prominent things I noticed were:
- calming effect
- muscle fullness
- strength increase
- some libido gains, but rather disappointing
- vivid dreams and waking up frequently
- increased beard growth
- no head hair fall
- face bloat
- dangerous situations were taken lightly
Interesting you experienced facial bloat. I would have expected the opposite.

skycop00

Dht is very low. Scrotum t should result in higher dht conversion. Even injectable testosterone at a lower dose you would see higher dht conversation (on average)
I have been on Tran-scrotal cream for over 18 months. I do not use DMSO, however, when I started this 22 years ago and not one provider would treat me, I used my own blend with DMSO and successfully came out of depression and gained my health back. DMSO is and was fabulous for me! I still prefer DMSO in pansterone. That being said, I use ATREVIS gel and 100mg BID of cream to the scrotum. My DHT is amost exactly the same as his DHT (around low 400s). How does anyone feel that is LOW.. =))

A.R

I have been on Tran-scrotal cream for over 18 months. I do not use DMSO, however, when I started this 22 years ago and not one provider would treat me, I used my own blend with DMSO and successfully came out of depression and gained my health back. DMSO is and was fabulous for me! I still prefer DMSO in pansterone. That being said, I use ATREVIS gel and 100mg BID of cream to the scrotum. My DHT is amost exactly the same as his DHT (around low 400s). How does anyone feel that is LOW.. =))
Have you tried to conceive children during those 22years? It would be interesting to know the effects of testosterone supplementation on fertility

ntking51

As some of you know already, I'm applying a solution of test base powder in 100% pure DMSO on my scrotum twice a day, for a total of roughly 75mg testosterone a day.

I went ahead and did a blood test as I was curious to know how much test would be left in my blood 10h after applying it on my scrotum.
I'm absolutely baffled at the results:
Total test: 2492ng/dl (240-870)
DHT: 427ng/dl (33-120)
E2: 36pg/ml (11-44)

They didn't test for free T although it was written on the script.

My main experiment goal was to know whether much of the test would be in my blood 10h after application as it's not attached to an ester, and was expecting the value to be low.
I'm just amazed

where did you get the test powder?

Kingpinguin

427ng is not high at all or did you mean to type 4270ng? Lol

you think the T is high? The T is only a little less than 3 times higher than the maximum reference range. His DHT is almost 4 times as much maximum reference range? So basically he saw a bigger DHT increase than testosterone increase. Dont know what you are smoking son.

brix

I’ve been taking 12mg test base in DMSO and nothing else has compared.

I’m 29 and my T levels were in 400s a few years ago.

Jing

Don't want to hijack the thread but how are you people using dmso with test? I have dht and if I mix it with dmso after a day it turns yellow, I found something that said compounds in dmso will turn yellow ? So how are you guys doing it does yours turn yellow?

Kunstruct

He said 427ng/dL for dht I’m referring to the dht maybe he meant 4270...? that’s what I’m saying but he said 427 in his post.
33-120 ng/dl is 330-1200 pg/ml
I would assume you are familiar with pg/ml, like I am.
So that DHT is 4270 pg/ml

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

boxers

Most men that are on 100-200mg testosterone cream are lucky to have half that amount of testosterone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals