Testosterone In Tocepherol. (Testost-E? Lol)

Jman

In your experience what's DHEA / Testosterone's max concentration achievable in pure vitamin e oil, with NO other solvent at all ?

5% ?
10% ?
I've made a 10% solution of both quite easily. I've also added 10% Dhea to Progest-e, which is already 10% Progesterone. Ray said when he first was experimenting with dissolving Progesterone in Vitamin- E, he could nearly get a 50% solution.

Santosh

I've made a 10% solution of both quite easily. I've also added 10% Dhea to Progest-e, which is already 10% Progesterone. Ray said when he first was experimenting with dissolving Progesterone in Vitamin- E, he could nearly get a 50% solution.

Sounds enormous, thank you.

Does the type of oil matter ?
Because vitamin e isn't an oil in and of itself, it's vitamin e added to soybean oil or sunflower oil at different concentrations.

Which one do you use ?

Jman

Sounds enormous, thank you.

Does the type of oil matter ?
Because vitamin e isn't an oil in and of itself, it's vitamin e added to soybean oil or sunflower oil at different concentrations.

Which one do you use ?
I've only used Unique-E and Progest-E. I'm not sure how much the oil matters, because if it's a thick viscous Vitamin-E product it will be very minimal. Although I do recall Ray saying, I think it was about sunflower, but it could be the other way round - That if it's not organic the oil soluble pesticide used might be retained in the oil.

Santosh

I've only used Unique-E and Progest-E. I'm not sure how much the oil matters, because if it's a thick viscous Vitamin-E product it will be very minimal. Although I do recall Ray saying, I think it was about sunflower, but it could be the other way round - That if it's not organic the oil soluble pesticide used might be retained in the oil.

Ok, so far my DHEA doesn't mix at all in my vitamin e oil at a 10% concentration, even after 2 days and heating.

Jman

Purebulk DHEA
Naissance vitamin e 807
Looking at that Naissance Vitamin-E, the website is saying it "Contains approximately 0.15% Tocopherol" which seems really, really small. Is it really runny? My guess is that it's mostly just oil with very little vitamin-e.

Santosh

Looking at that Naissance Vitamin-E, the website is saying it "Contains approximately 0.15% Tocopherol" which seems really, really small. Is it really runny? My guess is that it's mostly just oil with very little vitamin-e.

What concentration do you think leads to good solvent capacity ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals