Testosterone won't dissolve in DMSO *image attached

llian

I mixed 10g of testosterone raw base suspension from PPL with 25mg of DMSO but crystals are still visible even after 3 hours I also used heat but with no luck. This is how it looks like:
20231007_160303.jpg

Help me get this dissolved. What can I use?
I think I mistakenly bought T suspension instead of micronized when I ordered 1 month ago I didn't knew the difference but I am stuck with this now.

try filter out the crystals using a filter papel and a funnel, collecting your DMSO in another, pourable container. And then grind the testosterone crystals (and the dmso that is attatched to the crystals), to create solution with dissolved testosterone, and then re add the DMSO you filtered out. A mortar and pestle, will be the best way to do this, I think if you go to any cooking appliance store, they will have one

Palerider

30g (30 000mg) of T Base is the maximum that will dissolve in 100ml of DMSO giving you around 300mg per ml of solution,
1ml contains 20 drops which means a drop will be around 15mg

At that solution a mere 7 drops will give you about 100mg per application. Not enough DMSO to cause any smell issues. If you use 99.9% pure DMSO

Page 9 look for Testosterone

Last edited:
OP
llian

llian

I managed to mix dmso with T finally i don't see any particles in dmso but after I apply and I wait for 10 minutes I can see this white powder like on my skin does it still gets absorbed?
20231012_201840.jpg

@Palerider
@learnedhelpless
@haidut

Yikes. RIP. It sadly will not, as the crystals cannot go through the skin. The solution, may be to dilute it with even more DMSO - like a lot more. So maybe 500ml of DMSO instead of 30ml of DMSO, will help the testosterone dissolve, for example. And then increase the dosage of liquid applied, by the same amount. But even then, I don't know how safe putting that much DMSO on yourself is, and if it will do much. Best of luck.

OP
llian

llian

Yikes. RIP. It sadly will not, as the crystals cannot go through the skin. The solution, may be to dilute it with even more DMSO - like a lot more. So maybe 500ml of DMSO instead of 30ml of DMSO, will help the testosterone dissolve, for example. And then increase the dosage of liquid applied, by the same amount. But even then, I don't know how safe putting that much DMSO on yourself is, and if it will do much. Best of luck.
Why this happened ? Can i take it sublingual?

Why this happened ? Can i take it sublingual?
I am no chemist, I suppose it is because you might of concentrated the testosterone too much in the DMSO. DMSO has been shown to increase oral absorption, by about 2 fold, which is still not great as testosterone is not absorbed that well.

OP
llian

llian

I am no chemist, I suppose it is because you might of concentrated the testosterone too much in the DMSO. DMSO has been shown to increase oral absorption, by about 2 fold, which is still not great as testosterone is not absorbed that well.
I saw @Hans thread on 100mg testosterone taken orally increasing in the blood I can put dmso with T in water and just drink it? Is any danger to this? I don't want to waste it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals