Help with Dissolving Testosterone in StressNon

Borz

Forum Supporter
Hello everyone, I have some micronized Testosterone base from PPL, I want to dissolve this in a new bottle of StressNon (Idealabs' Pregnenolone supplement). I want 1 mg T per drop. StressNon has 360 drops total. I think this means I need to put in 360 mg of T base in the bottle, correct? I have never done something like this so I'm a total noob, I don't even know if that much T will fully dissolve in a bottle of StressNon.

I will be applying this to the scrotum, 1-5 mg T a day.

Also, is T dissolved in DMSO preferable to dissolving it in StressNon? I understand with DMSO the absorption is better and faster but I'm not sure if the potentiating effects of DMSO is desirable in this case.

Can anyone help? much appreciated.

opethfeldt

What's your reason for combining pregnenolone and T on the scrotum? The whole point of pregnenolone is for it to be converted to testosterone so using both doesn't make much sense and seems redundant. I don't think pregnenolone on the testes has the same effects as a large oral dose in terms of preventing suppression, if that's the goal. That said, I don't find that either method is very good for that purpose. Pregnenolone seems to drive up estrogen if used on the testes and oral preg always seems to have anti androgenic effects for me.

AdoTintor

Hello everyone, I have some micronized Testosterone base from PPL, I want to dissolve this in a new bottle of StressNon (Idealabs' Pregnenolone supplement). I want 1 mg T per drop. StressNon has 360 drops total. I think this means I need to put in 360 mg of T base in the bottle, correct? I have never done something like this so I'm a total noob, I don't even know if that much T will fully dissolve in a bottle of StressNon.

I will be applying this to the scrotum, 1-5 mg T a day.

Also, is T dissolved in DMSO preferable to dissolving it in StressNon? I understand with DMSO the absorption is better and faster but I'm not sure if the potentiating effects of DMSO is desirable in this case.

Can anyone help? much appreciated.

I got to 5 drops equals 1mg when dissolving in tocovit (vitE). There was no residual as far as I could see. So maybe you could get it to 1drop=1mg, I never tried. However, there is already pregnenolone dissolved in the oil because you're using StressNon, so I assume it would use up some of the room and compete for dissolving space, but am not sure. Let us know if you get non-dissolved residual.

OP
Borz

Borz

Forum Supporter
What's your reason for combining pregnenolone and T on the scrotum? The whole point of pregnenolone is for it to be converted to testosterone so using both doesn't make much sense and seems redundant. I don't think pregnenolone on the testes has the same effects as a large oral dose in terms of preventing suppression, if that's the goal. That said, I don't find that either method is very good for that purpose. Pregnenolone seems to drive up estrogen if used on the testes and oral preg always seems to have anti androgenic effects for me.
Okay I see. I actually don't insist on dissolving it in StressNon, it's mainly because of convenience, StressNon already has the SFA Esters and Ethanol mix, all I have to do is add the T, so I don't have to bother with acquiring the ethanol and and SFA esters separately. I was mainly thinking of the Pregnenolone as an added bonus. I could also consider dissolving it in Kuinone. I wonder if it would be possible to get a bottle of SFA esters and Ethanol mix from Idealabs without anything else in it.

I'm now trying to decide between T dissolved in StressNon/Kuinone or DMSO, or get the Atrevis Hydrogel (transscrotal), or just take the T base orally. It seems like transscrotal T is preferred by the majority as the best delivery method, but I've also heard not many people tried T Base orally, so it's not well known how good it is?

Oral preg has anti androgenic effects for you at any dose?

OP
Borz

Borz

Forum Supporter
I got to 5 drops equals 1mg when dissolving in tocovit (vitE). There was no residual as far as I could see. So maybe you could get it to 1drop=1mg, I never tried. However, there is already pregnenolone dissolved in the oil because you're using StressNon, so I assume it would use up some of the room and compete for dissolving space, but am not sure. Let us know if you get non-dissolved residual.
Thanks. I don't want to use TocoVit transscrotally. that's a good point, probably true. would be great if a chemist chimed in.

opethfeldt

Okay I see. I actually don't insist on dissolving it in StressNon, it's mainly because of convenience, StressNon already has the SFA Esters and Ethanol mix, all I have to do is add the T, so I don't have to bother with acquiring the ethanol and and SFA esters separately. I was mainly thinking of the Pregnenolone as an added bonus. I could also consider dissolving it in Kuinone. I wonder if it would be possible to get a bottle of SFA esters and Ethanol mix from Idealabs without anything else in it.

I'm now trying to decide between T dissolved in StressNon/Kuinone or DMSO, or get the Atrevis Hydrogel (transscrotal), or just take the T base orally. It seems like transscrotal T is preferred by the majority as the best delivery method, but I've also heard not many people tried T Base orally, so it's not well known how good it is?

Oral preg has anti androgenic effects for you at any dose?
Yeah, any dose of oral preg seems to become anti androgenic for me over time. I was mostly warning against using the preg on the testes, though. I found it to be highly estrogenic, even in combination with DHEA and in very low doses of about 1-3mg. DHEA would be a better choice, I think. It doesn't have estrogenic effects for me, even in pretty high doses applied to the scrotum and given that it inhibits aromatase, it may have synergistic effects with T in terms of limiting aromatization. As always, experimentation is the best way to determine what's best for you. You may respond differently.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals