Testosterone Propionate In DMSO

TheBeard

I mixed my raw testosterone propionate powder in pure DMSO, and there are some undissolved crystals floating around.

When I mix the raw testosterone base powder in pure DMSO, it dissolves instantly and doesn’t leave any residue.

Does it mean the prop won’t be absorbed as well?

Some compounding pharmacies where I live use test prop to mix in Pentravan to make the transdermal, how to they dissolve it?

Do I need to add alcohol to it to fully dissolve?

What else would do the trick?

@haidut @RisingSun @sunraiser @olive

pudd1ng

Can I ask why your using prop over base? just curious as I’m trying base transdermal soon.

Adrenaline

Transdermal drugs have lots of solvents not just DMSO. Those solvents are probably harmful. They go systemic.

TheBeard

Transdermal drugs have lots of solvents not just DMSO. Those solvents are probably harmful. They go systemic.

I’m making my own, only two ingredients: test prop powder + pure DMSO.

If I have to use another solvent to dissolve the crystals, I’ll obviously assess the risk vs reward

TheBeard

Can I ask why your using prop over base? just curious as I’m trying base transdermal soon.

I have to apply the base twice a day for consistent level, which I can’t be bothered doing.

The propionate ester will solve that

pudd1ng

I’m making my own, only two ingredients: test prop powder + pure DMSO
Would love to know when you do it how much Dmso it takes to dissolve the test.

I’m wanting to make a test td and Dht td, possibly t3 too.

olive

Why? Dissolve in MCT oil with BA+BB, filter and inject. Transdermal has horrible absorption rates and carries a lot of risk.

olive

What’s the risks olive?
Accidentally dosing a female or child, through sweat, improper handling, etc. There’s hundreds of reports on steroid forums about people who have accidentally doses their significant others and feel horrible about the disastrous effects.

pudd1ng

Yeah I agree. I have never had an issue in the past when I used to use trest, 11-kt and so on but yeah it is a big risk.

Regarding absorption from my understanding Dmso is on par with injections. Only started looking into transdermal test because of posts by haidut and others regarding benzoate not being good for you. I have a bunch of test base anyway that I could experiment with because I made a test base brew in the past, basically was trying to work out what I liked more , base, prop or cyp.

TheBeard

Why? Dissolve in MCT oil with BA+BB, filter and inject. Transdermal has horrible absorption rates and carries a lot of risk.

I understand the risk, indeed it’s not to be underestimated.
Usual transdermals do have poor absorption. However as I understand it, pure DMSO has 99% penetration rate carrying steroids.

I’m still not ready with the idea of putting oil in my muscles, something doesn’t feel right.

vulture

I mixed my raw testosterone propionate powder in pure DMSO, and there are some undissolved crystals floating around.

When I mix the raw testosterone base powder in pure DMSO, it dissolves instantly and doesn’t leave any residue.

Some compounding pharmacies where I live use test prop to mix in Pentravan to make the transdermal, how to they dissolve it?

Any progress? I’m pretty interested on how to make a good transdermal T. It seems you already used base, on DMSO? Pentravan? How did it go? How much you used? How you mixed the whole thing?

vulture

Hey bro,
How did this end up? I want to try propionate in dmso because T base (raws) are too risky for me to receive (I can be kicked out of the country if the find it). Thanks

James b

When dissolving Tbase in DMSO, can you just use 100% DMSO or is it advised to use say a 50:50 DMSO with ethanol combination? Thanks!

TheBeard

When dissolving Tbase in DMSO, can you just use 100% DMSO or is it advised to use say a 50:50 DMSO with ethanol combination? Thanks!

Only DMSO. Otherwise the alcohol is going to get carried straight to your blood

No_Energy

@TheBeard, How is the experiment going, is the Propionate having effects just as Base? .
Another thing, did you use pentravan on the scrotum without problems? can't find what's exactly in it.
Thanks man.

Last edited:

TheBeard

@TheBeard, How is the experiment going, is the Propionate having effects just as Base? .
Another thing, did you use pentravan on the scrotum without problems? can't find what's exactly in it.
Thanks man.

I can't dissolve prop into DMSO only, I have to use other compounds.
For that reason I stopped using it, I don't want to absorb aclohol PP and PG.

Using testosterone base cream made with pentravan on the scrotum with no problem yes.
What would the problem be?