CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. **NEW Mini Body Light** MBL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Mini Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Testosterone In Tocepherol. (Testost-E? Lol)

Discussion in 'Fat-Soluble Vitamins' started by quinnGoes, Dec 22, 2012.

1. quinnGoes

quinnGoes Member

alright peaties, im trying to formulate a testosterone oil supplement. Who knows the process for making progest-e? Is it just a matter of dissolving progesterone powder in d-alpha tocepherol oil?

Prometrium is an oral supplement of 100 or 200mg progesterone. inactive ingredients include: peanut oil, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, titanium dioxide. the progesterone is micronized.

Progest E contains natural d-alpha tocopherol &/or mixed tocopherols, vegetable triglycerides, natural progesterone. What is the purpose of the vegetable triglycerides? Mixing testosterone powder and unique E vitamin E oil would be very simple.. not sure if it would be soluble enough at any reasonable concentration in the oil without alcohol or other carrier.

Bel Mar pharmacy appears to sell hormone replacement delivered lymphatically

2. OP
    quinnGoes

quinnGoes Member

3. Rachel

Rachel Member

Hmmmm... BLATM sounds like a load of poppycock. :lol:
    What are you hoping to gain from these testosterone and pregnenolone delivery systems, quinnGoes?
    And, last but not least, where is quinn Going? I've been wondering. :mrgreen:

4. OP
    quinnGoes

quinnGoes Member

The lymphatic absorption is to avoid the hormones being inactivated by first pass liver metabolism, without the inconvenience and harm of needing to inject with a syringe.

as for whats to gain, testosterone and pregnenolone are youthful hormones, which i think is pretty central to what peat thinks well-being could be gained from. asking a girl whats to gain from progesterone is kinda like asking a guy whats to gain from test.

haha, quinn goes actually doesn't mean im going anywhere =P kinda similar to saying go quinn

5. Rachel

Rachel Member

6. nwo2012

nwo2012 Member

With test you have to be careful though. It's not like a woman taking progest-e. It would be hard for them to take too much if at all. With test it is very easy to take too much such that it will cause harm.

Oral test neevr proves to be of any use due to the very short half-life of the esters used. Sadly best off injecting a long acting test every 2-3 weeks if you want the safest method although getting it without dodgy excipients such as sodium benzoate or benzyl alcohol is not really possible. That's why I do not do it anymore. Ive found that I get a very good anabolic effect from pregnenolone and tiny amounts of DHEA 0.5-1mg/day plus NDT. I also use a drop of progest-e every 3rd day or so. Of course all the sugar (full glycogen stores) and aspirin (aromatase inhibitor) also helps.

7. OP
    quinnGoes

quinnGoes Member

controlling the dose shouldn't be an issue at least for me.

yes but the whole point of this is idea is making oral test useful. typically it isn't because it would be metabolized in the liver without ever having a systemic effect. also longer esters could be used.. but i would rather use esterless

why? i would prefer a shorter acting ester or no ester since the effect comes on much quicker and gets out of the system quicker. cycling on and off with a shorter ester seems like it would be the safest idea for avoiding complete shut down of natural test production.. and the bigger esters are probably more harmful, or at least the most different in effect from natural testosterone. peat speaks of the harm of esters.
    not common, but certainly possible for me.. i would make my own.
    interesting, sounds like a winning combo. have you tried going a little higher on the dhea dose? i wonder if the effect of the pregnenolone would be greater if in vitamin e oil like progest-e. also, what effect have you noticed from the progest e?

8. kettlebell

kettlebell Member

Even the tiniest bit too much of testosterone for your current hormone balance will aromatise very rapidly. Caution required.

9. nwo2012

nwo2012 Member

Yes it possibly would. I find when I dont use progesterone at all my gyno again gets slightly worse so I figure its suppressing oestrogen. But when I tried to use it more often I lost strength and a little muscle (test suppression) so this is the sweet-spot for me.

10. nwo2012

nwo2012 Member

Yes very true in addition to suppression of the HTPA axis.

11. cliff

cliff Member

1. A method for treating arthritis and joint pain and disability, comprising administering to a patient in need of such treatment a pharmacologically effective dose of dehydroepiandrosterone.

2. A method for treating arthritis, comprising administering to a patient in need of such treatment a pharmacologically effective dose of at least one compound selected from the group of the anesthetic class of naturally occurring steroids of the formula: ##STR2## wherein R.sub.1 is O or OH and R.sub.2 is O, OH, or COCH.sub.3 ; and which may contain one double bond in ring A and/or ring B.

3. The method of claim 2 in which said steroid is selected from the group consisting of: dehydroepiandrosterone, iso-androsterone, etiocholanolone, pregnenolone, and progesterone.

4. The method of claim 2 wherein the compound is administered orally.

5. The method of claim 2 wherein the compound is administered topically.

6. The method of claim 2, wherein the arthritis to be treated is osteo-arthritis.

7. The method of claim 2, wherein the arthritis to be treated is rheumatoid arthritis.

8. The method of claim 2, wherein the arthritis to be treated is arthritis associated with auto-immune disease.

9. The method of claim 2, wherein the condition to be treated comprises non-specific joint pain or joint disability resulting from stress.

10. A pharmaceutical composition useful for the treatment of arthritis comprising an effective amount of at least one compound selected from the group consisting of the formula: ##STR3## wherein R.sub.1 is O or OH and R.sub.2 is O, or OH; and which may contain one double bond in ring A and/or ring B and tocopherol, in a suitable pharmaceutical carrier.

11. The composition of claim 10 in which said steroid is selected from the group consisting of dehydroepiandrosterone, iso-androsterone, and etiochlolanolone, in a suitable pharmaceutical carrier.

12. The composition of claim 11 comprising an effective amount of dehydroepiandrosterone and tocopherol.

13. The composition of claim 11 also comprising progesterone.

14. The composition of claim 11 also comprising testosterone.

15. The composition of claim 11 also comprising olive oil.

http://www.google.com/patents/US4628052 ... &q&f=false

12. OP
    quinnGoes

quinnGoes Member

seems people on say 250mg testosterone a week, many times over natural production, often still keep reasonable estrogen levels. I agree though, probably the biggest concern of using testosterone. watching for estrogenic symptoms, as well as making use of aspirin and likely exemestane, would be important.

13. BingDing

BingDing Member

RP has two patents, the progest-E one is here. I work at the Patent Office, maybe an unfair advantage. :P

You guys know a whole lot more than me, is there an approach of trying to reduce how much is bound by SHBG?

14. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

BingDing, I am curious as to what the other patent is?

15. BingDing

BingDing Member

Cliff posted the claims, it's 4,628,052. After reading it again, Cliff was probably pointing out the testosterone in that patent. I wonder if that has ever been commercialized, maybe there's an arthritis cream out there that will supplement testosterone.

16. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

Very cool, thank you.

17. OP
    quinnGoes

quinnGoes Member

well i gave it a shot today with decent success, although it was difficult to get the test to dissolve and im sure some hormone was wasted in crystals. anyone with chemistry knowledge that could help me determine the solubility of testosterone powder in unique vitamin e oil? I know about 50mg/ml holds in vegetable oil. progest e is probably close to 100mg/ml. test in vitamin e... maybe 25mg/ml?

18. OP
    quinnGoes

quinnGoes Member

are the vegetable triglycerides in progest E to aid in solubility? i really need to read up on some chemistry haha

19. James b

James b Member

Wondering if you guys could share some expertise. Rat has got some test base powder and a spare bottle of vitamin E.

Just wondering how do you dissolve it, which topical application site?
    Thanks guys!

James