Testosterone In Tocepherol. (Testost-E? Lol)

Jman

Bump anyone?

Health Natura vitamin E
T base powder
Test tube
Glass stirring rob

Will heating 1ml of vitamin E in a test tube over a low heat on the hob, then adding say 20mg of powder and stir it for a few minutes work?
How do I measure success, is it easy to see if has completely dissolved just via the naked eye. If so, what am I specifically looking for? Pardon my naivete!

I thinks its best you measure both ingredients by weight, for example a 5% soloution would be 9500 milligrams of vit e + 500mg test base. So if you put that in a dropper bottle, and weigh a single drop, if the drop weighs 30mg there will be 1.5 mg of test in there.

There is no need to heat it aswell, it should disolve fairly easily, to warm it slightly though, holding the mixing tube in your hand is a good way to gently warm it. Because the vitamin e is so viscous, you will get little air bubbles that will cloud up the soloution and make it hard to tell if its all dissolved, just let it sit overnight and the bubbles will come out and the mixture should look nice and clear just like it did before you put the powder in.

golder

Really really appreciate that jman, thank you mate!

Im going to need some sensitive scales here. I know Danny Roddy heated up some water and dipped the bottom of his test tube in the hot water so the solution doesn’t get wet but he got the benefits from the easier dissolving (that was for his home made prey+dhea). Any problems with doing that here, I see you mention that there’s no need for the heat? (I’m looking to do a Tbase+vitE solution and a DHT+vitE soltution for the lab rat).

Jman

@James b the only problem I think is if the water is too hot it will breakdown the vitamin e, so just water warm enough to comfortably hold your hand in would be the go. Ive done both those things, the test dissolves very easy, but the dht needed a fair bit more stirring and some warmth, and even then the most I got to dissolve was about a 2% soloution.

golder

Perfect, cheers man, I’ll be careful with the sensitive temps so as not to not degrade the vitE.

Just as a rough benchmark guide for me to aim for and not push too far and waste expensive ingredients....you managed around 5% dissolved solution for the t base (500mg in a 9500mg vitE solution), and around a 2% for the DHT (200mg in a 9800mg vitE solution?). You’re extremely helpful!

Jman

@James b Yep, and you could half the total amounts of the ingredients if concerned about wasting materials if something goes wrong or whatever. Also, I think the test could easily make a 10% or more solution, as It dissolved as easy as dhea, and Ive made 10% solutions with dhea before.

jnklheimer

I doubt heating vitamin e to dissolve powder will degrade it to any noticeable degree. The lab tests show you need to heat to like 180 celsius for 10 hours to badly degrade.

Mauritio

johnwester130

I thinks its best you measure both ingredients by weight, for example a 5% soloution would be 9500 milligrams of vit e + 500mg test base. So if you put that in a dropper bottle, and weigh a single drop, if the drop weighs 30mg there will be 1.5 mg of test in there.

There is no need to heat it aswell, it should disolve fairly easily, to warm it slightly though, holding the mixing tube in your hand is a good way to gently warm it. Because the vitamin e is so viscous, you will get little air bubbles that will cloud up the soloution and make it hard to tell if its all dissolved, just let it sit overnight and the bubbles will come out and the mixture should look nice and clear just like it did before you put the powder in.

By doing

25ml vitamin E
5ml of food grade ethanol,
1 gram Testosterone

you have testost-e, dissolved into the vitamin E so it can attach to chylomicrons just like progesterone would.
the alcohol lets you bypass the heating and stirring solution and it dissolve straight in

It is approxmiately, but not exact, going to give 1mg per drop.

golder

By doing

25ml vitamin E
1 gram Testosterone

you have testost-e, dissolved into the vitamin E so it can attach to chylomicrons just like progesterone would.
the alcohol lets you bypass the heating and stirring solution and it dissolve straight in

Cheers. That fits perfectly in a tocovit sized Idealabs bottle?

golder

By doing

25ml vitamin E
1 gram Testosterone

This was really useful by the way man, I love the simplicity and avoidance of weird adulterants that I was never really sure about. Out of curiosity did you test the limits of the dissolving capacity of this formula?
How many grams of test bast do you think you could physically dissolve in say:
50ml vitamin E
50ml 95% alcohol

johnwester130

This was really useful by the way man, I love the simplicity and avoidance of weird adulterants that I was never really sure about. Out of curiosity did you test the limits of the dissolving capacity of this formula?
How many grams of test bast do you think you could physically dissolve in say:
50ml vitamin E
50ml 95% alcohol

I peaked at 3.5 grams

I managed to put 25ml of Progesterone, which is 2500mg
and 1 gram of T base
in 30 ml of liquid.
All of it dissolved.

in 100ml of liquid, I estimate you could dissolve 10 - 15 grams.

Progest E is 3.3 grams of powder in a 34ml bottle, so basially 100mg per ml

Onasnatural make 10% progesterone, which would be 10 grams in 100ml. They told me once they can do 20% but don't sell it.

Technically you could do 50 grams in 100ml, since the solubility is 0.5mg/ml.

Last edited:

golder

I peaked at 3.5 grams

I managed to put 25ml of Progesterone, which is 2500mg
and 1 gram of T base
in 30 ml of liquid.
All of it dissolved.

in 100ml of liquid, I estimate you could dissolve 10 - 15 grams.

Progest E is 3.3 grams of powder in a 34ml bottle, so basially 100mg per ml

Onasnatural make 10% progesterone, which would be 10 grams in 100ml. They told me once they can do 20% but don't sell it.

Technically you could do 50 grams in 100ml, since the solubility is 0.5mg/ml.
Amazing, cheers man. If you we’re going up to those sort of 50g doses, do you think you would have to do more like 70:30 alcohol:vit E or could you still keep the 50:50 split?

johnwester130

Amazing, cheers man. If you we’re going up to those sort of 50g doses, do you think you would have to do more like 70:30 alcohol:vit E or could you still keep the 50:50 split?

if you did 50 grams, it would have to be 100ml of alcohol probably

I am not sure it would even fit in the bottle

10% 100mg/ml is more than enough.

Last edited:

Gerard1989

@James b Yep, and you could half the total amounts of the ingredients if concerned about wasting materials if something goes wrong or whatever. Also, I think the test could easily make a 10% or more solution, as It dissolved as easy as dhea, and Ive made 10% solutions with dhea before.

This is very useful information. However, I want to ask if dissolving the testosterone in oil, as opposed to simply consuming it in crystal form, was worth the additional work. Did you recieve the benefits that you were after? What benefits were you after, if you don't mind me asking?

Jman

@Gerard1989

Mostly for the accurate dosing of 0.5 - 2 milligram amounts. You can rub some on your lips and feel a general effect within an hour. I've never consumed it straight as powder but Peat mentioned it works just fine and you absorb some of it through your tongue / gums.

Gerard1989

@Gerard1989

Mostly for the accurate dosing of 0.5 - 2 milligram amounts. You can rub some on your lips and feel a general effect within an hour. I've never consumed it straight as powder but Peat mentioned it works just fine and you absorb some of it through your tongue / gums.
Again, thanks for the reply. I recall him also saying to dissolve Testosterone in olive oil. If this worked, it would be ideal since olive oil is so much cheaper than vitamin e oil and easy to find but so far all of my attempts to dissolve Testosterone in olive oil have not been successful. Would you know anything about this? Would it help to apply heat to the mixture via an oven or even submersion of the containing vessel in hot water?

Jman

Again, thanks for the reply. I recall him also saying to dissolve Testosterone in olive oil. If this worked, it would be ideal since olive oil is so much cheaper than vitamin e oil and easy to find but so far all of my attempts to dissolve Testosterone in olive oil have not been successful. Would you know anything about this? Would it help to apply heat to the mixture via an oven or even submersion of the containing vessel in hot water?
Heat might make it dissolve, but it will very likely crystalize out of solution in a day or two. That's what happened when I dissolved DHEA in olive oil. Vitamin-e is such an excellent solvent and it doesn't recrystallize even when put into a fridge or freezer.

Gerard1989

Heat might make it dissolve, but it will very likely crystalize out of solution in a day or two. That's what happened when I dissolved DHEA in olive oil. Vitamin-e is such an excellent solvent and it doesn't recrystallize even when put into a fridge or freezer.
Cool. I might have to bulk buy some vitamin e oil then.

Santosh

In your experience what's DHEA / Testosterone's max concentration achievable in pure vitamin e oil, with NO other solvent at all ?

5% ?
10% ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals