Vitamin E, Anabolic / Catatoxic Steroids, Egg Yolks Stop Soft Tissue Calcification And (maybe) Even

Mauritio

Why is nobody talking about the vitamin e part lol ?
Does anybody know if vitamin E succinate is as potent as acetate ,meaning only 30-50% of normal alpha tocopherol or does it have the same potency as alpha tocopherol ?

Anyway ...high dose vitamin e (alpha tocopherol) + vitamin k (k2mk4) seem to be a great great over the counter anti aging tool !
I've found this quote by haidut about vitmain e succinate :
"I think the succinate tocopherol form is definitely superior to the acetate. Don't have much data on what the Shute brothers used but it was likely NOT acetate. Either plain tocopherol (extracted from wheat germ oil) or one of the more expensive (and more effective esters) like phosphate, succinate, or palmitate.

So taking vitamin e succinate to reverse calcification, and possibly aging might only take a dose of 2000-2500mg . Which is achievable with pure bulks supplement ,which is very cheap and has no other additives .

Mauritio

LeeLemonoil

Arnold de Loof thinks that propagation is basically a mechanism evolved from organisms trying to get rid and evade excess calcium. Especially prior forms like eggs. I can’t formulate a good thought why eggs might therefore be good at reversing calcification but I deemed it noteworthy.

De Loof is a genius in nearly the same tier as Peat imho, that’s why I mention him here

Momado965

You are aware that this is not dihydrotestosterone/DHT the androgen?

Yup its a form of vitamin d. I wonder if regular vitamin d3 at 50k to 100k doese cause the same toxic effects asdihydrotachysterol (DHT).

baccheion

Yup its a form of vitamin d. I wonder if regular vitamin d3 at 50k to 100k doese cause the same toxic effects asdihydrotachysterol (DHT).
I wonder if coimbra protocol followers have this issue? Likely not. Added magnesium, lowered calcium, and extra vitamin K2 seems to even everything out.

50,000 IU D3, 15 mg K2 MK-4, 90-120 mcg MK-7, 1200 mg magnesium, and 500-600 mg calcium.

I have been above 50,000 IU (highest 100,000 IU for 6 months and currently 60,000 IU) for almost 3 years. I don't think I have any issues. Labs were fine, but they didn't test everything.

Mauritio

Good question! If its balanced with vitamin k2 probably not . Didn't peat recently talk about one form of vitmain d beeing not so great ?

Maljam

Good question! If its balanced with vitamin k2 probably not . Didn't peat recently talk about one form of vitmain d beeing not so great ?

Calcitrol. Thankfully the vast majority of supplements are cholecalciferol.

Mauritio