Progest E, Is It Toxic?

Lollipop2

I am pretty generous with it-- mostly squirt in onto my lower gums (maybe 4 "drops"?) a couple times per day; but depending upon what is going on, I could do more. I also tend to use less of it through and up to day 13 of my cycle ( I might just use it once per day during the week after end of menstruation) and more of it on days 14 up to first day of next menstuation in order to emulate the natural menstrual cycle. I am not highly regimented with it but that is my general approach. In my experience, I havent found that there is a detriment of "taking too much" so have not worried about methodical dosing and just go how I feel and regularity of my cycles.
Thank you again for your reply! I also might take twice daily if it is a tough day. Thrilled to read your posts. I so believe in Progest-e.

Advocate2021

This is amazing! How do you take Progest-e? Do you take a break monthly to let your liver rest?
Hi. The concept of taking a rest to let liver reset for _?__ number of days has come up in a few places here. Can you direct me to a source for this that gives specifics-- Dr. Peat has said this somewhere? Thanks!

Lollipop2

Hi. The concept of taking a rest to let liver reset for _?__ number of days has come up in a few places here. Can you direct me to a source for this that gives specifics-- Dr. Peat has said this somewhere? Thanks!
Excuse me, just seeing this. Yes Peat has often suggested 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for women. If post-menopausal I heard him being asked if the person could take it all the time. He responded that the liver needs a break as it gets good at processing progesterone so it would require more and more to have the same effect. So taking a break is necessary. Unfortunately, I do not have a specific Peat reference to point you towards. If you listen to a lot of his interviews over the years, you will run across him saying this.

Even before knowing about Peat, I had worked in the health industry and repeatedly heard to take a day off each week from supplements. It kind of makes sense.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals