Experiences With Progest-E For Varicose Veins & Spider Veins

Bryan

@Edle, I've noticed something similar with desiccated thyroid. At first I thought I felt emotionally numb, but I realized it was a lack of the familiar feelings of anxiety, depression, helplessness etc. that I was used to having dominate my mental state.

jyb

Talking about veins... Anyone uses bulging veins as a diagnostic or indicator of excess estrogen (not varicose or spider - just veins that stand out, for example along the arm and muscles)?

I notice I tend to have those on the arms. Some people have those along the legs instead. I notice that it changes - it can go from very visible to almost invisible quite quickly during the day.

Swandattur

My niece who seems in good physical shape has veins that stand out on her forearms like someone who does hard physical labor does. Of course, maybe she does do enough exercise to get that.

Ben

Edle said:
It seems like I got the sedation/anesthetic effect from the higher dose (more than 3 drops) of progesterone, yet no visible changes to the spider veins.
Wow. I use several drops (dermally and probably same amount as you), 3 times daily and don't notice any sedation or anesthetic effect. I don't even get any sexual side effects, and I'm a male. I may have noticed relaxation when I applied it to my gums, but I won't bet on it. I wonder if most substances actually have little effect on me, or if I just don't notice their effects. I still plan on increasing the dosage further though, to see if it reduces the blood pooling in the veins on my hands and feet. It didn't help so far. Gonna have to buy more bottles, lol.

J

j.

Ben, many males had more positive experiences using progesterone orally, especially intermittently, i.e., not every day.

When I take it topically, it really starts to suck in a few days.

SaltGirl

I wanted to chime in because this is a thing I looked into a while back.

In regards to copper it is my belief that hair color can stay the same even though you are deficient. Most likely we express deficiencies in different ways based on our biological makeup. For example, I didn't have much grey hair on my scalp, but hair elsewhere was rather greyish(if not completely white). After I added more calcium and copper to my diet those hairs suddenly sprang to life. A good example is my armpit hair. Those used to be like light grey-brown, but after adding those two things they suddenly went nuclear and are now dark brown.

When I traverse the internet and cure testimonials I have noticed that these things have always had a few that claim it cured their varicose and spider veins. Mind you, these are purely anecdotal:

Copper Supplements: Saw a few testimonials(like amazon) where someone claimed it reduced their varicose veins considerably.

Coral Calcium: Same as Copper supplements. Among holistic doctors, calcium and copper deficiencies usually are associated with varicose veins.

Blackstrap Molasses: This was a strange find. However, going over the nutrition in it it makes a little sense. BM has a lot of copper and calcium.

Cayenne Pepper: This is a strange one. I am not sure what might be helping here to be honest.

Apple Cider Vinegar: This one I am not sure, but my guess would be that it has the same effect as salicylic acid. I know that aspirin used to be a common treatment for varicose veins in olden times.

Water Cure: Now, this one is controversial, but my guess is that the salt in the "cure" plays a rather big part, but the salt allows better absorption of copper and other things from the diet, plus it helps the body hold water pressure in the body. This leads me to the next part...

Inclined Bed Therapy: This one is probably the strangest of them all. The guy who promotes this is an engineer and he claims that a lot of things can be cured with sleeping in an inclined bed which supposedly affects how the solutes work in your body. It's a very strange thing and I've never really gone into it that much.

So this is a little overview from me and what I've seen. Whether that helps or is appreciated I don't know, but I just wanted to chime in. :)

burtlancast

[moderator edit: threads merged]

Here's what Ray says about progesterone and varicose veins:

There is increasing recognition that progesterone can cure
migraines and epilepsy, but there is a mechanistic dogma about varicose
veins, largely based on a strange idea that has been perpetuated by
medical schools that veins "don't have muscular walls." Believing that
veins don't have muscles, many physicians can't conceive of any way in
which an enlarged vein could correct itself: "The valves are defective."
But when they have enough progesterone in relation to estrogen, the
walls contract, narrowing the channel so the valves are able to function.
Visible veins around the ankles often disappear, even in older people,
when the hormone balance is improved.

I wonder if topical application of progest-E has had effects on varicose veins/leg ulcers in men ?

Parsifal

burtlancast said:
I wonder if topical application of progest-E has had effects on varicose veins/leg ulcers in men ?

Tried it only a few times but it doesn't seem to help, my cream is not very good though, noticed it a bit late that's why I stopped the experiment. Will try with a better quality someday.

Parsifal

My varicose veins are improving (uncurling and shrinking a bit) since Peating but the darker blue or purple color is not returning to a normal color like other veins... Can it ever improve?

treelady

Progest-E is great stuff but it didn't help my varicose veins. I just discovered that the hot fudge I was making with coconut oil and cocoa was making them worse. I haven't found much on histamine and varicose veins but I think that was my problem. It was hard to omit chocolate, but easier when i found out how much better my legs got almost immediately.

vulture

Have anyone noticed if weightlifting or similar activities worsen varicose veins symptoms? specially varicoceles

Slaspa

Have anyone noticed if weightlifting or similar activities worsen varicose veins symptoms? specially varicoceles

I wonder that as well. My varicocele symptoms got worse recently.
And I do weightlifting .

Any successful stories here?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals