IdeaLabs In Yer Nose!

OP
cjm

cjm

Navel's supposed to be a really good route for systemic absorption. Nasal's as good as IV and goes to the brain.

I think the experiment is over.

Regular saline is working well on this rough patch I found at the bottom of my nasal cavity. I squirt a little saline in each nostril and let it glide down. The rough patch stings when the saline hits it but I'm working through the sensation and trying to re-connect with the tissue? It's the spot that inhaled smoke will hit. It doesn't hurt any more than a sore throat. I'm sitting with the pain, trying to make peace with it, and I find that that loosens my throat/voice and also I feel less manic. My head feels under a lot of pressure, deep in the middle. Makes me want to lay down and rest. Not as much mental masturbation/ruminating. Just thinking about how much my throat and head hurt.

When I took the added vitamins out, I discovered the soothing properties of regular old salt.

OP
cjm

cjm

After about a month off from putting ish in my nose, I decided to give it a shot again, this time with Clonidine, the anti-adrenaline drug mentioned favorably by Raymond. I have a bottle of tablets obtained from Farmacia Del Nino. It was dirt cheap and the stuff is pretty powerful, a little goes a long way.

I dissolved a 100mcg tablet of clonidine in about 5 ml of saline, let the excipients settle, and poured the solution into an empty nose spray bottle.

It was effective at stopping the excessive rumination I am so prone to after a few sprays in each nostril. No irritation to speak of.

NOTE: I tried the clonidine in an eye drop earlier but too much debris from the pill made its way into the solution and irritated my eye upon administration. For what it's worth, I felt a de-pressurizing effect in my head, which is the effect I am chasing after when I do these experiments, but nasal administration is flawless from my perspective. No need to endanger the precious eyeball, though you can probably achieve a more filtered solution by using distilled water or a fine screen of some kind.

LeeLemonoil

Cjm, have you considered that you might have some dental infections that causes the heaspressure and aches via nervous route?

OP
cjm

cjm

Cjm, have you considered that you might have some dental infections that causes the heaspressure and aches via nervous route?

There's no doubt. I had massive dental reconstruction done 2 years ago. 30 crowns and 9 root canals. The issue has been how to address the root issue. I'm overstimulated to the point of numbness and don't have overt signs of inflammation. I'm sympathetic dominant and have virtually no parasympathetic activity according to a number of recent HRV readings. It would make sense that I'm targeting my head if there is an infection present.

EDIT: I had a Organic Acids Test done recently that didn't show overt signs of infection. Maybe there are some clues in the report.

Yody

Anyone tried Oxidal intranasally? I'm afraid I'm beginning to experience a coronavirus related retronasal olfaction symptom, a metallic taste in the retronasal area, prominent when the head is descended.

OP
cjm

cjm

Anyone tried Oxidal intranasally? I'm afraid I'm beginning to experience a coronavirus related retronasal olfaction symptom, a metallic taste in the retronasal area, prominent when the head is descended.

Yeah, I don't know if I posted it here but MB was part of a concoction I was taking intranasally like two years ago. It was very diluted, probably much less than .1% of the total volume. I can't comment on efficacy because I didn't notice anything but I bet it's safe at that low concentration. Keep an eye out for blue boogies :)

OP
cjm

cjm

Update: I stopped taking all oral supplements a few weeks ago on a whim. Call it intuition. I've been coming back to eyedrops and nose sprays to treat mental symptoms while my gut gets a much needed hiatus from anything but food.

I've been really fond of cistanche recently, doing a few weeks of regular morning dosing until my hiatus. Been re-falling in love with vitamin E and vitamin C and cistanche is an antioxidant with similar scope of action. Cistanche increases steroidogenic enzymes, lowers NO, helps osteoporosis and Alzheimer's

Made a nose spray with it this morning because I missed the "fire-dousing" effect as I'm calling it. I was expecting some vitamin E succinate (water-soluble) when the postal service botched the delivery. I ordered more but it'll be a few days until I can get it in a spray.

This nose spray is nice! No irritation, immediate effects, and desired effects, i.e., helped with mental symptoms.

In another experiment during this same time, I tried emoxypine first in the eye, then in the nose, but it was too irritating at the effective dosage. I will dial it back in the future. It increased my adrenaline greatly but in a useful way.

Noopept was another spray (and eye drop) I tried. it didn't feel useful so I dropped it, but it was not irritating. The smell is really strange.

Waynish

Cool, I guess the blerb you posted about doing this with testosterone would apply to androsterone in this case.

OP
cjm

cjm

I might try 0.5% MB solution and see if it has MAO-I effects

Keep us posted if you do!

I'm experimenting with Silicade (OSA, or dissolved silica, ~34 mg/L) modified to have magnesium (~320 mg/L) and calcium (~160 mg/L). I'm drinking it as well. The nose spray is made with enough table salt to make an isotonic or slightly hypertonic solution. The trial started today.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals