My Blood Test Results On Testosterone In DMSO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peater

I just tried to make a batch of DMSO T Base and instead ended up with a crystalline mess! I was aiming 12mg per spray in line with brix's total dose.

My calcs:

250ml DMSO
1ml = 6 squirts of atomiser
250x6 = 1500 pumps

1500 pumps x12 (mg) = 18000 = 18g

Does anyone know the max solubility of T base in DMSO?

I have put it somewhere warm to see if it dissolves.

What a waste of materials if it doesn;t. :(

brix

.z
I just tried to make a batch of DMSO T Base and instead ended up with a crystalline mess! I was aiming 12mg per spray in line with brix's total dose.

My calcs:

250ml DMSO
1ml = 6 squirts of atomiser
250x6 = 1500 pumps

1500 pumps x12 (mg) = 18000 = 18g

Does anyone know the max solubility of T base in DMSO?

I have put it somewhere warm to see if it dissolves.

What a waste of materials if it doesn;t. :(

I have made solutions from .25mg to 1mg per drop of DMSO with no issues.

Peater

.z

I have made solutions from .25mg to 1mg per drop of DMSO with no issues.

It seems to be dissolving now - It's in the boiler/furnace cupboard. It must have been too cold even at (Slightly chilly) room temp.

brix

It seems to be dissolving now - It's in the boiler/furnace cupboard. It must have been too cold even at (Slightly chilly) room temp.

For sure. I haven’t noticed the cold weather affecting DMSO formulas but my supps in SFA seem to crystallize in the cold.

keep us updated.

Peater

For sure. I haven’t noticed the cold weather affecting DMSO formulas but my supps in SFA seem to crystallize in the cold.

keep us updated.

Now I have a big batch of 'standardised' formula and some free cash I will look into getting T lab tests to add to the thread (Not cheap here)

How long do you think I should wait before getting labs? I was thinking 2 weeks or so after daily administration of T DMSO

Last edited:
OP
T

TheBeard

Now I have a big batch of 'standardised' formula and some free cash I will look into getting T lab tests to add to the thread (Not cheap here)

How long do you think I should wait before getting labs? I was thinking 2 weeks or so after daily administration of T DMSO

If you want to know if it's working you can get bloods the next day.
If you want to know what's your stabilized levels after getting shutdown and having only the exogenous test in your blood I would wait a month

Peater

If you want to know if it's working you can get bloods the next day.
If you want to know what's your stabilized levels after getting shutdown and having only the exogenous test in your blood I would wait a month

Thanks mate

Peater

Any concerns about red blood cell count? I mean we're not exactly running a cycle but it's hard to tell how the body will react to a boost in T

boxers

Can you guarantee the dose of 75mg is correct?

When i was taking 16omg daily, my tt was 1200, i may have it compounded with dmso and try a lower dose to see if i can get an improvement

OP
T

TheBeard

Can you guarantee the dose of 75mg is correct?

When i was taking 16omg daily, my tt was 1200, i may have it compounded with dmso and try a lower dose to see if i can get an improvement

I already explained the absorption difference between a transdermal cream and DMSO.
With your cream you are absorbing at best 40% of what you are applying.
With DMSO I'm absorbing 99.99% of what I'm applying

boxers

I already explained the absorption difference between a transdermal cream and DMSO.
Why isn't all test cream compounded this way.

Jing

Do you have a problem with dmso turning yellow? When mixed with a compound?

OP
T

TheBeard

Why isn't all test cream compounded this way.

Because it takes a very responsible patient to apply 100% pure DMSO to one's skin: everything present on the skin at the time of application will be absorbed in the bloodstream. That takes an impeccable hygiene routine

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals