6-keto-p4 for male muscle building issues

Gorillaquills

Hello, I'm a brand new member to this forum. I just want to say thanks for everything you do George dinkov. Also I'm so glad that I found you and all the work and research that you're doing is amazing. If it wasn't for you I would have never known about DHEA, progesterone, pregnenolone. Thanks, I look forward to sharing my experiences and all of my experiments with everyone and learning from everyone else along the way. I don't want to be one of those guys the decline of man. I want to be an alpha. So to start off my question that you've probably been asked a zillion times, is:
I'm a 44 year old man and I have had umpteen blood tests for my testosterone, thyroid, fasting insulin, fasting blood glucose etc. I've also done a hair analysis which was extremely interesting. I had no idea that I had the four lows (calcium, magnesium, zinc and copper). The report said I was a fast oxidizer type 1. My sodium and potassium was off the charts indicating I was in a high stress state. It's strange though, I feel fine. For the last 20 years I have been struggling to lose back fat and my spare tire. I eat really well I work out several times a week. It doesn't matter what I do my testosterone stays at 370 ng/dl and my free testosterone hovers around 10ng/dl which is trash for building muscle. Ever since I started reading this forum I have learned an amazing amount of information. Due to all your videos that you have on YouTube and all your write-ups here on this forum. I started taking bioidentical DHEA, 100 mg of pregnenolone in the morning, Androsterone your product, and a little bit of your product Tyronene. I also bought a product from the gorilla chemist called emodin. I think I have high cortisol and that's the reason no matter what the hell I do the fat never leaves in my weight never changes. One thing I have noticed taking these three supplements, my strength has increased quite a bit. But the fat just is not going away. I know you speak in many of your articles about the body type that you see in both sexes as people get older. I definitely have the adrenal body type and I've always known it skinny arms and the pear shape with a wide waist. I just bought your 6 keto P4 product. I am really really hoping that this will help me. One thing I have never done was a cortisol test. I am one of those individuals that suffer with sleep apnea. I do wear a CPAP machine at night. But none of it really seems to help. I've gone to the doctor multiple times and apparently they tell me that my genetics granted me a very small throat opening and a very large fat tongue. I've tried many ways to sleep so that I don't snore. I've even done a DNA test with 23 and me. The only problem with my jeans is that I have hereditary hemochromatosis. I just did a blood test for this problem. Everything is good except for my ferritin which is off the charts. I have been told that this is a sign of infection? I try to take magnesium every single day and boron to make sure that I'm trying to help my free testosterone and my total testosterone increase. Here is my thyroid panel that I recently did too. Maybe you can help interpret this for me because a doctor's don't know anything. I have tried to understand it myself but it's still confusing.
T3,total 124ng/dl
T3, total ICMA 3.4pg/ml
T3 uptake 28.3%
T3, reverse 12.6ng/dl
TSH 2.080uIU/ml
Also vitamin D, 25-HYDROXY 69.1ng/dl
Fasting insulin 9.1uIU/mL
Hemoglobin A1c 5.1%
Fasting glucose always 110mg/dl in the morning
Liver
AST 20 U/L
ALT 33 U/L
Any advice or any additional information you require would be so helpful and beneficial. I will start reporting my results using the six keto P4 soon. I really hope this leans me out and helps me build a little muscle. Really tough to build things at 44 if your body is a high on cortisol with no testosterone. Again thanks and I'm glad to be part of this forum.