My Blood Test Results On Testosterone In DMSO

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
T

TheBeard

He said 427ng/dL for dht I’m referring to the dht maybe he meant 4270...? that’s what I’m saying but he said 427 in his post.

My guess is that you are confused with units

OP
T

TheBeard

Awesome, thanks for sharing! Not sure if you saw this, but in case you need it to treat suppression.
Pregnenolone (P5) Fully Prevents Testicular Atrophy Due To Steroid (ab)use Or High Estrogen

Also, it would be great if you can try T dissolved in tocopherols/oil in the same mg/ml concentration as the DMSO solution. Since tocopherol has a half life of 48+ hours, I suspect that using a tocopherol-based T solution and applying to the skin will keep T levels elevated even 2 days after a single dose application. This way, there is also a lot lower risk of suppression.

Thanks.

I'm soon due to try applying Pregnenolone and DHEA to my scrotum in DMSO to see how they feel.
Good to know that Pregnenolone has those virtues

Markus

Interesting! Are you planning on staying with that dose? You could probably lower it and still see great benefits.

Peater

As some of you know already, I'm applying a solution of test base powder in 100% pure DMSO on my scrotum twice a day, for a total of roughly 75mg testosterone a day.

I went ahead and did a blood test as I was curious to know how much test would be left in my blood 10h after applying it on my scrotum.
I'm absolutely baffled at the results:
Total test: 2492ng/dl (240-870)
DHT: 427ng/dl (33-120)
E2: 36pg/ml (11-44)

They didn't test for free T although it was written on the script.

My main experiment goal was to know whether much of the test would be in my blood 10h after application as it's not attached to an ester, and was expecting the value to be low.
I'm just amazed

Nice! I made my own premixed DMSO and test base, good to know it's effective as I don't have access to affordable labs (All I had to base results on was a high libido).

How has no-one done this before?

tallglass13

@TheBeard , thanks for posting your labs. Im using the same but only 1-3mg in DMSO . What are all your benefits you see with a testosterone level that high. Also, any signs of increased head hair growth? Your E2 stayed low, that is interesting.

vulture

Why? It's obviously going to be close to 0.
The only real question is how fast will I rebound compared to estered testosterone
Exactly. Performing LH tests 1, 2 and maybe 4 weeks later would be interesting.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Roger Mason wrote about using testosterone in DMSO in his 2004 book called Testosterone Is Your Friend. Have you read it @TheBeard? I just finished it.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would not be wise to put vitamin e on the scrotum though, right?

Yes, I meant more as put it on the body topically. Actually, would be a better test if put somewhere else other than the scrotum since the skin on the scrotum is thin and allows for very good absorption. It would be a more realistic test to use arms, legs, shoulders, etc as it would show approximate steroid bioavailability for people who do not have...a scrotum (I am referring to women here). Most people do not apply to scrotum so they would probably be interested in how well it would work when applied on other body areas.

OP
T

TheBeard

Roger Mason wrote about using testosterone in DMSO in his 2004 book called Testosterone Is Your Friend. Have you read it @TheBeard? I just finished it.

Yes, he is part of the reason why I decided to make the plunge with my own formula

OP
T

TheBeard

@TheBeard , thanks for posting your labs. Im using the same but only 1-3mg in DMSO . What are all your benefits you see with a testosterone level that high. Also, any signs of increased head hair growth? Your E2 stayed low, that is interesting.

I only stayed on this regimen for two weeks as an experiment, I will see if I get back on it and at what dose.
The main reason I stopped is to allow for a wash off period before doing a transcrotal DHEA experiment, which starts tomorrow.

During those two weeks the most prominent things I noticed were:
- calming effect
- muscle fullness
- strength increase
- some libido gains, but rather disappointing
- vivid dreams and waking up frequently
- increased beard growth
- no head hair fall
- face bloat
- dangerous situations were taken lightly

brix

I only stayed on this regimen for two weeks as an experiment, I will see if I get back on it and at what dose.
The main reason I stopped is to allow for a wash off period before doing a transcrotal DHEA experiment, which starts tomorrow.

During those two weeks the most prominent things I noticed were:
- calming effect
- muscle fullness
- strength increase
- some libido gains, but rather disappointing
- vivid dreams and waking up frequently
- increased beard growth
- no head hair fall
- face bloat
- dangerous situations were taken lightly

were you taking anything else at all? Or just the test/DMSO?

How many mg of test per drop?

A.R

As some of you know already, I'm applying a solution of test base powder in 100% pure DMSO on my scrotum twice a day, for a total of roughly 75mg testosterone a day.

I went ahead and did a blood test as I was curious to know how much test would be left in my blood 10h after applying it on my scrotum.
I'm absolutely baffled at the results:
Total test: 2492ng/dl (240-870)
DHT: 427ng/dl (33-120)
E2: 36pg/ml (11-44)

They didn't test for free T although it was written on the script.

My main experiment goal was to know whether much of the test would be in my blood 10h after application as it's not attached to an ester, and was expecting the value to be low.
I'm just amazed
Have you noticed any estrogen symptoms? If so how have you tried to mitigate it?

What has your diet looked like recently?

Peater

Have you noticed any estrogen symptoms? If so how have you tried to mitigate it?

Also interested.

I just used vit E and aspirin to prevent aromatisation as much as naturally possible

OP
T

TheBeard

What has your diet looked like recently?

My estrogens are naturally low, so I experienced the benefits of increased estrogens: better mood, lubricated joints

A.R

Also interested.

I just used vit E and aspirin to prevent aromatisation as much as naturally possible
What dosages were you using? And are you naturally low or high estrogen?
My estrogens are naturally low, so I experienced the benefits of increased estrogens: better mood, lubricated joints
That is fortunate for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals