Blood Results After 6 Weeks On Finasteride

OP
L

Lucas

Hello, DHT results finally came out:
Before: 677,40 pg/ml
After: 348,80 pg/ml REF: 250 - 800

That is, a reduction of 48.51% with a dosage of 1 mg 3 times a week. Perhaps I would have a greater reduction by taking 1 mg every day, but as I have no side effects I will keep that dose.
I've been taking it for 2 and a half months and so far with no results, even more hair is falling. I hope this sharp drop is to make way for new hair.

MattFord

That is, a reduction of 48.51% with a dosage of 1 mg 3 times a week. Perhaps I would have a greater reduction by taking 1 mg every day, but as I have no side effects I will keep that dose.
I've been taking it for 2 and a half months and so far with no results, even more hair is falling. I hope this sharp drop is to make way for new hair.
Any updates?

Risingfire

Why would you want to ruin your DHT production? DHT doesn't cause hair loss. It's proven that DHT is preventative or even regrows hair

You should take advice from many people on this forum who have taken finasteride(including me). Stop taking it immediately!

OP
L

Lucas

Any updates?
Hello.

This Sunday will complete 5 months that I am using 1 mg of finasteride every day.

My hair loss stopped, but the results are still not so good to the point of taking the pictures afterwards, but I already notice new hair being born and my hair is stronger.

To me, finasteride feels like progesterone, I feel super calm, I don't have a brain fog, I'm super strong at the gym, no signs of gynocomastia or excess estrogen, my face is lean, my **** is still working perfectly, my libido is normal, I'm still I have not attempted suicide and the only apparent effect is that my semen is watery.

One thing that greatly improved the appearance of my hair was the use of this shampoo:

Amazon product ASIN B088DKP9XM

I use it every day and with it my hair is no longer dry, straw, and now it is more voluminous and silky. I highly recommend it.

OP
L

Lucas

Why would you want to ruin your DHT production? DHT doesn't cause hair loss. It's proven that DHT is preventative or even regrows hair

You should take advice from many people on this forum who have taken finasteride(including me). Stop taking it immediately!
I understand and respect your position.

But my hair is very important for my self-esteem, and after checking thousands of evidence of results with finasteride and none of the methods described here, I decided, at my own risk, considering that I no longer intend to have children, that my testosterone is high and my estrogen is low, that I am a normal weight person, and that after using finasteride and seeing that nothing negative has happened to me, and that at the present moment the science of studying hair loss is found, it would be better for me to take action before my hair loss becomes irreversible, keeping my mind open to other possibilities.
I inform you, of course, that this is anti-peat, but it is important that an account is given from the other side and how I use finasteride to mitigate its side effects.

tallglass13

I think your labs prove that the starting material for finasteride is progesterone, which we learned from Danny Roddy video. That would answer the reason why you're prolactin and estrogen came down a little bit. I don't recommend finasteride but you can always start to reduce your dosage a little bit since you already cut your DHT 50%... And that is probably the reason why you're erections are still there. I think if you keep reducing the DHT eventually your erections will disappear. Hence the reason why I would advise to cut the dosage down little by little and do another DHT test to make sure you're still at 50% reduction.

Risingfire

But my hair is very important for my self-esteem, and after checking thousands of evidence of results with finasteride and none of the methods described here, I decided, at my own risk, considering that I no longer intend to have children, that my testosterone is high and my estrogen is low, that I am a normal weight person, and that after using finasteride and seeing that nothing negative has happened to me, and that at the present moment the science of studying hair loss is found, it would be better for me to take action before my hair loss becomes irreversible, keeping my mind open to other possibilities.
I inform you, of course, that this is anti-peat, but it is important that an account is given from the other side and how I use finasteride to mitigate its side effects.
It would make more sense to take progesterone. Less toxic effects

If you don’t get sides - fantastic!
Wait and see though .... I have a feeling that it catches up to you - the neurosteroids in particular. Monitor your mental health

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals