My Blood Tests Results. Some Of The Results Seem Contradicting

OP
Tyler2834

Tyler2834

@Tyler2834 have you seen improvements? I have a similar hormonal profile to yours and think it’s because we have similar habits/lifestyle. I’m very intrigued because I have a bad habit of reaching for the coffee pot first thing in the morning without eating anything

As of 7/15/2018 (about two years after my results above) my testosterone increased to 659 ng/dl. I didn't get a full comprehensive panel like last time. I feel so much better than I did two years back its incredible.

I made a lot of changes to my diet including
- less veggies (no more spinach or kale)
- no nuts at all
- more fruit
- implemented bone broth
- taking vitamin D and K2

I'll be getting full blood work done soon with a more detailed post about what I do for diet, exercise, lifestyle etc. I'm hoping the results are even higher now.

As of 7/15/2018 (about two years after my results above) my testosterone increased to 659 ng/dl. I didn't get a full comprehensive panel like last time. I feel so much better than I did two years back its incredible.

- no nuts at all
- more fruit
- implemented bone broth

I'll be getting full blood work done soon with a more detailed post about what I do for diet, exercise, lifestyle etc. I'm hoping the results are even higher now.
That’s sick man! It just goes to show sticking to the basics is key :cigar:

jet9

- no nuts at all
- more fruit
- implemented bone broth

Tyler hi, i know it's an old post of yours, but could you post an update on your diet and results?

You said you added more fruits. Do you eat fruits mostly in the morning, and starches for dinner ? (you said that you came from carb back loading)
Could you post example breakfast/lunch/dinner?

OP
Tyler2834

Tyler2834

Tyler hi, i know it's an old post of yours, but could you post an update on your diet and results?

You said you added more fruits. Do you eat fruits mostly in the morning, and starches for dinner ? (you said that you came from carb back loading)
Could you post example breakfast/lunch/dinner?

Breakfast: Black Coffee - my thyroid and metabolism are in much better shape. I no longer get cold hands with black coffee

Lunch: Eggs, fruit (banana or mango), collagen, sometimes raw cheese

Afternoon: Raw carrot salad

Dinner: Starch, Grass fed beef, bone broth or more collagen, Orange Juice

Evening: Raw Milk with organic chocolate powder and sea salt

jet9

Breakfast: Black Coffee - my thyroid and metabolism are in much better shape. I no longer get cold hands with black coffee

Lunch: Eggs, fruit (banana or mango), collagen, sometimes raw cheese

Afternoon: Raw carrot salad

Dinner: Starch, Grass fed beef, bone broth or more collagen, Orange Juice

Evening: Raw Milk with organic chocolate powder and sea salt
thank you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals