My Lab Results

X160

Hello,

I have low libido, some degree of erectile dysfunction which promoted me to get my prolactin and androgen levels tested. My prolactin is high and total testosterone is on the lower end of normal which should explain my low libido. Below are the results

Prolactin: 11.3 ng/ml reference: 3.7 - 17.9 ng/ml
Total Testosterone : 311.0 ng/dl reference: 249-836 ng/dl
SHBG: 31.41 nmol/L reference:14.5 - 48.4 nmol/L
Free Testosterone: 6.19 ng/dl reference:5.88 - 18.35 ng/dl
Bioavailable testosterone: 151.69 ng//dl reference: 137.7 - 429.1 ng//dl

These tests were done after 1 week of PanSterone since I pretty much had feelings of low testosterone.
Supplements:
Vit. E (HealthNatura 95%) 400IU daily
Zinc (Nutrabio) 20 mg occasionally
PanSterone: 8 drops twice daily
Kuinone: 2 drops daily
TyroMax: 8 drops total daily spread through out the day.
MelaNon and SolBan for skin issues.

Any pointers as to where I am going wrong, and what I can additionally do to lower my prolactin and boost testosterone levels?

BastiFuntasty

Try lower dose of pansterone, never more than 5 drops in one use.
Despite that a propriate diet and lifestyle is paramount.

OP
X

X160

What does your diet and lifestyle look like?

I try to minimize as much PUFA as possible but I think I eat about 10-20g on an average daily. I do the daily carrot salad. My lifestyle otherwise is sedentary and I have no psychological stress.
My diet consists of 30g of casein powder (naked casein brand), 1 litre of low fat milk, 1 serving of mixed fruits, 4 cups of coffee, 2 servings of white rice daily.
Red meat occasionally. Pan fried Lamb liver once a week (coconut oil)

DaveFoster

I try to minimize as much PUFA as possible but I think I eat about 10-20g on an average daily. I do the daily carrot salad. My lifestyle otherwise is sedentary and I have no psychological stress.
My diet consists of 30g of casein powder (naked casein brand), 1 litre of low fat milk, 1 serving of mixed fruits, 4 cups of coffee, 2 servings of white rice daily.
Red meat occasionally. Pan fried Lamb liver once a week (coconut oil)
:nonono

Brian

How long have you been eating this way? And have you noticed any changes over that time? What is your age and basic diet/lifestyle history over the last 10 years?

My general observation is that a diet and sedentary lifestyle like this often doesn't get results by itself.

I would add some morning outdoor time and start some basic strength training three times per week. It doesn't have to be much. A single set for each major muscle group with bodyweight exercise can be enough to start with and slowly work up.

In theory it's possible to get your body into an anabolic, protective hormone state while being sedentary, but in practice most people seem to require some sun and exercise to kick start the process. Just start slow and don't over do it and it shouldn't be stressful at all.

Last edited:

Velve921

I noticed large increase in temperature when I started doing white button mushrooms 4-7x a week. If testosterone is low and prolactin is high, that could be associated with high estrogen. White button mushrooms have been known to be an aromatase inhibitor.

1-2 tbsp a day mixed with coffee, sugar, gelatin, milk, salt has been instrumental in stimulating energy for me.

Once I decreased my meat I take to 1x a week (beef liver) and added gelatin in my diet sleep and energy Improved. Dramatically.

OP
X

X160

How long have you been eating this way? And have you noticed any changes over that time? What is your age and basic diet/lifestyle history over the last 10 years?

My general observation is that a diet and sedentary lifestyle like this often doesn't get results by itself.

I would add some morning outdoor time and start some basic strength training three times per week. It doesn't have to be much. A single set for each major muscle group with bodyweight exercise can be enough to start with and slowly work up.

In theory it's possible to get your body into an anabolic, protective hormone state while being sedentary, but in practice most people seem to require some sun and exercise to kick start the process. Just start slow and don't over do it and it shouldn't be stressful at all.

Thanks for your reply Brian. I have been eating like this for the past one year. Before this, I was on low- carb for about 2 years. And before that, I was following high-starch typical Indian diet. I did see improvements over the past one year. My body temp increased, moods are stable though my weight has increased.

I am 28 year old male, I got married recently and we are trying to conceive. This is specially distressing for me regarding my libido issues.
Sure, I would do some strength training and add some morning outdoor time.

OP
X

X160

I noticed large increase in temperature when I started doing white button mushrooms 4-7x a week. If testosterone is low and prolactin is high, that could be associated with high estrogen. White button mushrooms have been known to be an aromatase inhibitor.

1-2 tbsp a day mixed with coffee, sugar, gelatin, milk, salt has been instrumental in stimulating energy for me.

Once I decreased my meat I take to 1x a week (beef liver) and added gelatin in my diet sleep and energy Improved. Dramatically.

Thanks Ewlevyi. I am using Vit.E primarily as an AI. Do you think adding white mushrooms will further amplify is AI effect?

Velve921

Thanks Ewlevyi. I am using Vit.E primarily as an AI. Do you think adding white mushrooms will further amplify is AI effect?

Every time I do boiled white button mushrooms my temperature goes 98.6-99; I have not found a reason as to why white button mushrooms would not be beneficial for the metabolism unless not boiled enough. Dr. Peat says 1-3 hours could be a thought to consider; I do 3 hours...just starting boiling them while I do work from home in the evening. Haidut specifically talked about how mushrooms could be the most powerful aromatase inhibitors. (Generative Energy Podcast)

I tried Vitamin E last year and never noticed any beneficial effects and I have never met a person that has given me noticeable feedback on supplementing Vitamin E....white button mushrooms have been a daily regimen of mine for 2 months now.

Have you noticed large benefits from vitamin E?

OP
X

X160

Every time I do boiled white button mushrooms my temperature goes 98.6-99; I have not found a reason as to why white button mushrooms would not be beneficial for the metabolism unless not boiled enough. Dr. Peat says 1-3 hours could be a thought to consider; I do 3 hours...just starting boiling them while I do work from home in the evening. Haidut specifically talked about how mushrooms could be the most powerful aromatase inhibitors. (Generative Energy Podcast)

I tried Vitamin E last year and never noticed any beneficial effects and I have never met a person that has given me noticeable feedback on supplementing Vitamin E....white button mushrooms have been a daily regimen of mine for 2 months now.

Have you noticed large benefits from vitamin E?

I can't say for sure if I have any benefits from Vitamin E except that it is sedating and makes my skin super shiny, the increase in temp is probably due to Tyromax.
I ate white mushrooms yesterday and I felt an immediate rise in temp, almost the way I feel after taking TyroMax. I am going to eat them daily now and see how it goes. Thanks a lot Ewlevy1 :)

Velve921

I can't say for sure if I have any benefits from Vitamin E except that it is sedating and makes my skin super shiny, the increase in temp is probably due to Tyromax.
I ate white mushrooms yesterday and I felt an immediate rise in temp, almost the way I feel after taking TyroMax. I am going to eat them daily now and see how it goes. Thanks a lot Ewlevy1 :)

Thanks awesome stuff! Hope it continues going well!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals