My Blood Test Results On Testosterone In DMSO

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheBeard

As some of you know already, I'm applying a solution of test base powder in 100% pure DMSO on my scrotum twice a day, for a total of roughly 75mg testosterone a day.

I went ahead and did a blood test as I was curious to know how much test would be left in my blood 10h after applying it on my scrotum.
I'm absolutely baffled at the results:
Total test: 2492ng/dl (240-870)
DHT: 427ng/dl (33-120)
E2: 36pg/ml (11-44)

They didn't test for free T although it was written on the script.

My main experiment goal was to know whether much of the test would be in my blood 10h after application as it's not attached to an ester, and was expecting the value to be low.
I'm just amazed

S-VV

Wow. DMSO plus scrotum skin would result in almost 100% bioavailability. Your basically on a cycle. Does the DMSO itch? And what is the concentration.

Cameron

Dht is very low. Scrotum t should result in higher dht conversion. Even injectable testosterone at a lower dose you would see higher dht conversation (on average)

OP
T

TheBeard

Dht is very low. Scrotum t should result in higher dht conversion. Even injectable testosterone at a lower dose you would see higher dht conversation (on average)

DHT is low at 4x the top range?

That's after only 2 days worth of applications, maybe DHT didn't have time to fully build up back then, just like the test hadn't fully aromatized to e2 either

OP
T

TheBeard

Wow. DMSO plus scrotum skin would result in almost 100% bioavailability. Your basically on a cycle. Does the DMSO itch? And what is the concentration.

No itch at all.
50mg/ml

haidut

Forum Supporter
As some of you know already, I'm applying a solution of test base powder in 100% pure DMSO on my scrotum twice a day, for a total of roughly 75mg testosterone a day.

I went ahead and did a blood test as I was curious to know how much test would be left in my blood 10h after applying it on my scrotum.

My main experiment goal was to know whether much of the test would be in my blood 10h after application as it's not attached to an ester, and was expecting the value to be low.
I'm just amazed

Awesome, thanks for sharing! Not sure if you saw this, but in case you need it to treat suppression.
Pregnenolone (P5) Fully Prevents Testicular Atrophy Due To Steroid (ab)use Or High Estrogen

Also, it would be great if you can try T dissolved in tocopherols/oil in the same mg/ml concentration as the DMSO solution. Since tocopherol has a half life of 48+ hours, I suspect that using a tocopherol-based T solution and applying to the skin will keep T levels elevated even 2 days after a single dose application. This way, there is also a lot lower risk of suppression.

Cameron

DHT is low at 4x the top range?

That's after only 2 days worth of applications, maybe DHT didn't have time to fully build up back then, just like the test hadn't fully aromatized to e2 either
427ng is not high at all or did you mean to type 4270ng? Lol

Gone Peating

Awesome, thanks for sharing! Not sure if you saw this, but in case you need it to treat suppression.
Pregnenolone (P5) Fully Prevents Testicular Atrophy Due To Steroid (ab)use Or High Estrogen

Also, it would be great if you can try T dissolved in tocopherols/oil in the same mg/ml concentration as the DMSO solution. Since tocopherol has a half life of 48+ hours, I suspect that using a tocopherol-based T solution and applying to the skin will keep T levels elevated even 2 days after a single dose application. This way, there is also a lot lower risk of suppression.

Would not be wise to put vitamin e on the scrotum though, right?

bdawg

I'm just amazed

fuaaaark beastmode activated! Thanks for the bloods

tankasnowgod

427ng is not high at all or did you mean to type 4270ng? Lol

You have got to be trolling. Here is a meta-analysis of DHT levels from various TRT routes-

Cardiovascular risks and elevation of serum DHT vary by route of testosterone administration: a systematic review and meta-analysis

Highest average level of DHT was from the transdermal patch, which was 6.61 nmol/L. Converted to ng/dl, that would be 190.6 ng/dL. OP's levels were more than double that. His levels are incredibly high.

brix

So 10x the physiological dose? I’ve been doing 4mg twice a day. Wish I had access to labs.

Cameron

You have got to be trolling. Here is a meta-analysis of DHT levels from various TRT routes-

Cardiovascular risks and elevation of serum DHT vary by route of testosterone administration: a systematic review and meta-analysis

Highest average level of DHT was from the transdermal patch, which was 6.61 nmol/L. Converted to ng/dl, that would be 190.6 ng/dL. OP's levels were more than double that. His levels are incredibly high.
Based off of how high the testosterone is. It is middle range (low for trt) typically with conversion of 5% t to dht daily in men an androgen level that high dht would be over 1000. I myself have dht around 450 with testosterone around 700. That’s about normal when you use high exogenous testosterone that dht cause up especially with scrotum use wich is more active with 5 ar

tankasnowgod

Based off of how high the testosterone is. It is middle range (low for trt) typically with conversion of 5% t to dht daily in men an androgen level that high dht would be over 1000. I myself have dht around 450 with testosterone around 700. That’s about normal when you use high exogenous testosterone that dht cause up especially with scrotum use wich is more active with 5 ar

I have no idea what you are saying. OP's testosterone is basically triple top of the lab range, so I have no idea how that can be "middle" or "low" range. And it's also easily 1500 ng/dL over the highest listed "Post TRT" figure in the Meta-Analysis that I referenced (when you convert nmol/L to ng/dL). Both androgens are sky high. Are you looking at the units correctly? OP reported in ng/dL, not ng/L. If you want to convert his numbers to ng/L, they would be-

Total test: 24,920 ng/L (2400-8700)
DHT: 4,270 ng/L (330-1200)

You didn't give units for your own numbers, so no real way to compare them. OP's DHT might be about on par with yours, or it might be 10 or 100 times higher. And it's certainly possible that with DHT at 4x the top of the lab range that OP reached full saturation of a 5ar enzymes and DHT might be capped, even if more Test is provided exogeniously.

Last edited:

Cameron

I have no idea what you are saying. OP's testosterone is basically triple top of the lab range, so I have no idea how that can be "middle" or "low" range. And it's also easily 1500 ng/dL over the highest listed "Post TRT" figure in the Meta-Analysis that I referenced (when you convert nmol/L to ng/dL). Both androgens are sky high. Are you looking at the units correctly? OP reported in ng/dL, not ng/L. If you want to convert his numbers to ng/L, they would be-

Total test: 24,920 ng/L (2400-8700)
DHT: 4,270 ng/L (330-1200)

You didn't give units for your own numbers, so no real way to compare them. OP's DHT might be about on par with yours, or it might be 10 or 100 times higher. And it's certainly possible that with DHT at 4x the top of the lab range that OP reached full saturation of a 5ar enzymes and DHT might be capped, even if more Test is provided exogeniously.
He said 427ng/dL for dht I’m referring to the dht maybe he meant 4270...? that’s what I’m saying but he said 427 in his post.

tankasnowgod

He said 427ng/dL for dht I’m referring to the dht maybe he meant 4270...? that’s what I’m saying but he said 427 in his post.

Yes, and that is four times the lab range. Your argument this entire time has been that 4 times the top of the lab range is somehow "low."

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals