Transdermal Testosterone Propionate

golder

Testosterone cream on the scrotum twice a day.
50mg DHEA/day
100mg Pregnenolone/day
500iu HCG eod

Amazing, looks like a solid stack! What dosage of the cream do you use and how do you dissolve it into cream form?
Pregnenolone 100mg once daily orally?

OP
T

TheBeard

Amazing, looks like a solid stack! What dosage of the cream do you use and how do you dissolve it into cream form?
Pregnenolone 100mg once daily orally?

I'm currently using a testosterone cream I get compounded from a pharmacy.
200mg/ml, I'm using around 300mg/day at least, which translates to roughly 50mg of effectively absorbed testosterone/day.
Preg twice 50mg orally

golder

Testosterone cream on the scrotum twice a day.
50mg DHEA/day
100mg Pregnenolone/day
500iu HCG eod
Out of curiosity, have you made any alterations to this daily stack? This looked like such a solid combination and curious to hear how it panned out over the longer term.

RPDiciple

Well you can.
Again, I'm sourcing mine from a compounding pharmacy that ships internationnally.
That would be awesome. How do you get it then? Like in what solution etc? You have to mix in solution yourself or is it a ready to use product?

OP
T

TheBeard

That would be awesome. How do you get it then? Like in what solution etc? You have to mix in solution yourself or is it a ready to use product?

It's a ready to use cream in a topiclick bottle

Matestube

I love my current transdermal testosterone solution made with testosterone base + DMSO.
It absorbs great through my scrotum, dries in no time. The only downside is that it has to be applied twice a day for optimal consistant levels.

Therefore I'm making a new solution with testosterone propionate mixed with DMSO.
The difference is that the propionate version has a crystal-like texture that won't dissolve in DMSO.

I've therefore dissolved it in pure 90 degrees alcohol before mixing it with the DMSO, which makes it completely smooth.

My issue : pure 90 degrees alcohol is not something I want to directly go into my body (and it will with the DMSO).

Which alternative solvent can I use that is non-toxic? Ethoxydyglicol? Benzyl alcohol?

@haidut
@Hans
@RisingSun

Your help is very much welcomed

Indeed, mixing DMSO and any kind of alcohol would be quite problematic as the alcohol would be traveling right through your blood.
You hare left with two choices :

1) testosterone propionate + DMSO, but the solubility is around 50mg/ml max.

2) testosterone propionate + benzyl alcohol + hand gel. Concentration could be sky high thanks to the benzyl alcohol, but the absorption rate not that good, and the skin irritation could be even higher than DMSO alone over time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals