Testicular hypertrophy : LH/FSF or intratesticular testosterone ? hcg obligatory ? TRT

BlackMolasses

I have some experience with anabolic steroids, my first treatment was testosterone enanthate + hcg injection, and here I am again on testosterone base in DMSO (trandermal), on the scrotum.
I was intrigued by the absence of testicular atrophy and azospermia, despite the suppression of gonadotropic hormones.

Wouldn't the functionality of the testes be governed by intratesticular testosterone rather than directly by LH/FDS after all? As I often see it suggested on bodybuilding forums (I'm not one by the way)
This will explain why:
- The transdermal base testosterone on the scrotum does not create atrophy or azospermia, because of the high quantities of T transported into the Leydig and Sertoli cells by DMSO.
-Esterified testosterone and by injection create some azospermia and atrophy because of the moderate or even low quantity of intratesticular T.
-Same and worse for other steroids or SARMS, unless accompanied by larger doses of testosterone.

Would it therefore be possible to replace HCG or hMG with a moderate daily dose of transdermal testosterone?

Problems with testosterone:
-Not very effective, neither very anabolic nor very androgenic, the endrogen receptors seem to saturate because I don't see any big differences between 700 and 1400mg/week, personally.
-Too much aromatisation

If what I say is true then I'm thinking of trying something else, maybe MENT, Nandrolone or Dianabol + T base on scrotum.
I won't have to pay and inject HCG, maybe I can even do a trandermal-only solution
Your thoughts?

@haidut @Matestube @milkboi @Gûs80

Gûs80

After my experience with Deca and Masteron, which should last 2-3 months, I plan to test transdermal DHT.

There are a fair number of studies suggesting DHT as a replacement for Testosterone in androgen replacement, particularly in older men who tend to produce a lot of estrogen on TRT.

Have you had tests to find out how much T, E2 and DHT you are producing with this weekly dose?

"A 1.8 years survey of 37 men aged 55-70 years treated with daily percutaneous DHT treatment suggested that high plasma levels of DHT (> 8.5 nmol/l) effectively induced clinical benefits while slightly but significantly reducing prostate size. "

"A role for dihydrotestosterone treatment in older men?"

"The effects of transdermal dihydrotestosterone in the aging male: a prospective, randomized, double blind study"

"Dihydrotestosterone: A rationale for its use as a non-aromatizable androgen replacement therapeutic agent"

"Should the Nonaromatizable Androgen Dihydrotestosterone Be Considered as an Alternative to Testosterone in the Treatment of the Andropause?"

OP
BlackMolasses

BlackMolasses

After my experience with Deca and Masteron, which should last 2-3 months, I plan to test transdermal DHT.

There are a fair number of studies suggesting DHT as a replacement for Testosterone in androgen replacement, particularly in older men who tend to produce a lot of estrogen on TRT.

Have you had tests to find out how much T, E2 and DHT you are producing with this weekly dose?

"A 1.8 years survey of 37 men aged 55-70 years treated with daily percutaneous DHT treatment suggested that high plasma levels of DHT (> 8.5 nmol/l) effectively induced clinical benefits while slightly but significantly reducing prostate size. "

"A role for dihydrotestosterone treatment in older men?"

"The effects of transdermal dihydrotestosterone in the aging male: a prospective, randomized, double blind study"

"Dihydrotestosterone: A rationale for its use as a non-aromatizable androgen replacement therapeutic agent"

"Should the Nonaromatizable Androgen Dihydrotestosterone Be Considered as an Alternative to Testosterone in the Treatment of the Andropause?"
My blood test showed quite high estrogen, but I suspect it's going up even more depending on the timing, sometimes I almost look like a postmenopausal woman so hot I feel.
Aren't you afraid of an enlarged prostate with such high doses of DHT or derivatives? Baldness ?
I believe trandermal T reduced my hair density because of this, but that may just be an impression.

Gûs80

My blood test showed quite high estrogen, but I suspect it's going up even more depending on the timing, sometimes I almost look like a postmenopausal woman so hot I feel.
Aren't you afraid of an enlarged prostate with such high doses of DHT or derivatives? Baldness ?
I believe trandermal T reduced my hair density because of this, but that may just be an impression.
My concern with the Testo transdermal is exactly the higher e2. Do you use transscrotal? Did you measure your DHT?

As for the prostate, some studies show a reduction with the use of DHT, others show that there were no changes. Prostate problems appear to be actually caused by elevated estradiol.

About hair so far has not convinced me that the fall is not caused by DHT. I even read yesterday a study of baldness reversal in Transgender Male to Female, when they supplemented with estrogens and lowered T and DHT to female levels.

So I ordered the RU58841 to test.

In this link below the author has had hair thickening and new growth effects with RU58841, even while using Trenbolone, Testosterone and other anabolic hormones.

Last edited:
OP
BlackMolasses

BlackMolasses

My concern with the Testo transdermal is exactly the higher e2. Do you use transscrotal? Did you measure your DHT?

As for the prostate, some studies show a reduction with the use of DHT, others show that there were no changes. Prostate problems appear to be actually caused by elevated estradiol.

About hair so far has not convinced me that the fall is not caused by DHT. I even read yesterday a study of baldness reversal in Transgender Male to Female, when they supplemented with estrogens and lowered T and DHT to female levels.

So I ordered the RU58841 to test.

In this link below the author has had hair thickening and new growth effects with RU58841, even while using Trenbolone, Testosterone and other anabolic hormones.

Why are you interested in DHT and derivatives if you are also interested in Nandrolone, which is not androgenic at all?
Do you intend to make a Nandrolone + DHT or derivative solution?
What advantage would such a mixture have over, for example, trestolone?

I didn't know the RU58841, I'll take a look!

Gûs80

My interest in Deca and DHT is because of the excess aromatization I have with T. I can only do TRT with high doses of AI's, which immediately relieve the anxiety symptoms I feel with the increase in e2. I don't want to use AI's and I've never felt good in Trt. With Deca the change was very evident.

However, Nandrolone causes DHT deficiency, as it is reduced to DHN (dihydronandrolone).

Also based on the experiences of Brazilian doctors who use Deca in patients who cannot tolerate TRT.

In addition to the various studies suggesting the use of DHT in men it is aromatizing a lot.

I have no knowledge of Trestolone, nor access. But it appears to be very similar to Deca (does not increase DHT and does not convert to estrogen). I believe that Deca has many more studies because it has been used for many decades as a monotherapy hormone in HIV and in several trials in the elderly.

OP
BlackMolasses

BlackMolasses

My interest in Deca and DHT is because of the excess aromatization I have with T. I can only do TRT with high doses of AI's, which immediately relieve the anxiety symptoms I feel with the increase in e2. I don't want to use AI's and I've never felt good in Trt. With Deca the change was very evident.

However, Nandrolone causes DHT deficiency, as it is reduced to DHN (dihydronandrolone).

Also based on the experiences of Brazilian doctors who use Deca in patients who cannot tolerate TRT.

In addition to the various studies suggesting the use of DHT in men it is aromatizing a lot.

I have no knowledge of Trestolone, nor access. But it appears to be very similar to Deca (does not increase DHT and does not convert to estrogen). I believe that Deca has many more studies because it has been used for many decades as a monotherapy hormone in HIV and in several trials in the elderly.
You are right.
About DHT deficiency you mean that DHN antagonizes it, like DHT antagonizes estradiol?

Bogdar

Out of curiosity, have you tried going to the gym with this treatment ? Any effects on your body composition ? If you don't go to the gym, did you still notice strength / lean mass gains ? Any behavioral and mood changes ? Thank you !

OP
BlackMolasses

BlackMolasses

Out of curiosity, have you tried going to the gym with this treatment ? Any effects on your body composition ? If you don't go to the gym, did you still notice strength / lean mass gains ? Any behavioral and mood changes ? Thank you !
I do some strength training, the body composition hasn't changed too much but I've gained a lot of strength very quickly, the hair has grown a lot, especially on the beard and on the stomach.
My face is a bit squarer, too.

Testosterone does not change my personality too much, it makes me especially more impulsive and confident, want to flirt with females. The mood hasn't changed.

Gûs80

You are right.
About DHT deficiency you mean that DHN antagonizes it, like DHT antagonizes estradiol?
When supplementing with DHT, there is no possibility of increasing T or converting to e2. This is the indirect way of decreasing e2.

Masteron is very similar to dht, with an extra methyl. It was developed for the treatment of breast cancer by antagonizing e2 and prolactin, mainly in the breast.

Golden age bodybuilders used primobolan (similar to masteron) for its aromatase-inhibiting effects and decreased estrogen receptor expression. Let's just say it was tamoxifen at the time.

Search the dht forum and you'll find lots of studies on estrogen decrease.

golder

Golden age bodybuilders used primobolan (similar to masteron) for its aromatase-inhibiting effects and decreased estrogen receptor expression. Let's just say it was tamoxifen at the time.
Yeah I always read that primo was in all the golden era bodybuilding stacks. I wonder why they preferred it over Masteron?

Gûs80

Yeah I always read that primo was in all the golden era bodybuilding stacks. I wonder why they preferred it over Masteron?
I've read about Robby Robinson using it as an anti-estrogen. But Primo was widely sold in pharmacies and very cheap. Today it is expensive and very counterfeit.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals