Help Dissolving Testosterone Base Powder

Breadpill

I ordered testosterone base powder and am wondering how to dissolve it.

I understand that ray has said "It’s essential to have everything else in place, thyroid, calcium, magnesium, protein, vitamin D, vitamin E, pregnenolone, DHEA; then one milligram per day can have very strong effects, quickly."

I would like to dissolve it in vitamin E and apply it to the lips/gums like ray does and was wondering if anyone had tried to dissolve test in vitamin E? If it doesn't dissolve in E i know that DMSO is an option but would like to try it how ray does first.

johnwester130

have you ever considered mixing vitamin E oil with a solvent like alcohol?, 30ml vitamin, 30ml alcohol

and then putting in the testosterone

Jman

it dissolves easily in vitamin-e. Measure ingredients by weight. eg; 50 mg of test base with 950mg of vitamin-e will be a 5% mixture, 100mg of test with 900mg of vitamin-e will be a 10% mixture, etc. If you put it in a dropper bottle, and measure the weight of a drop you can then firgure out how much test is in that drop; A 30 mg drop of a 10% mixture will contain 3mg of test.

James b

it dissolves easily in vitamin-e. Measure ingredients by weight. eg; 50 mg of test base with 950mg of vitamin-e will be a 5% mixture, 100mg of test with 900mg of vitamin-e will be a 10% mixture, etc. If you put it in a dropper bottle, and measure the weight of a drop you can then firgure out how much test is in that drop; A 30 mg drop of a 10% mixture will contain 3mg of test.
Out of curiosity which VitE do you use and where do you apply yours Jman

Spondive

I ordered testosterone base powder and am wondering how to dissolve it.

I understand that ray has said "It’s essential to have everything else in place, thyroid, calcium, magnesium, protein, vitamin D, vitamin E, pregnenolone, DHEA; then one milligram per day can have very strong effects, quickly."

I would like to dissolve it in vitamin E and apply it to the lips/gums like ray does and was wondering if anyone had tried to dissolve test in vitamin E? If it doesn't dissolve in E i know that DMSO is an option but would like to try it how ray does first.
Could you send me a link to where you ordered

Jman

Out of curiosity which VitE do you use and where do you apply yours Jman
I used health naturas mixed tocopherols. I havent experimented with it properly yet, I rubbed some into my wrists and felt awful that day so Ive been hesitant to try it again lol

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
frant26 Help With Dissolving DHEA In Estroban Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 5
D Need Help Dissolving DHT Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 32
T Please help! Had sex for a while but now cant get and/or maintain an erection after using fluoride toothpaste for the first time in long time Ask For Help or Advice 28
GreekDemiGod Preventive anti-Covid measures for my mother | Help me convince her to skip the vaxx Ask For Help or Advice 78
M Silent reflux - help pls Ask For Help or Advice 6
TheBeard Help! Female friend low in Ferritin Ask For Help or Advice 5
Zsazsa Hormone drugs that reduce androgen levels may help disarm the coronavirus spike protein Scientific Studies 0
Soren Cancer Chemo internal bleeding, help Cancer 3
E Help with Devastating Iatrogenic condition - i need your knowledge Ask For Help or Advice 7
P Help with Tyromax Thyroid and Hormones 3
Cloudhands Need help interpreting blood panel Ask For Help or Advice 17
Frankdee20 HELP accidentally applied Tyromix Ask For Help or Advice 6
E Looking for help with PFS Ask For Help or Advice 71
youngsinatra Overmethylation - A Day Of Horror - Need Help! Ask For Help or Advice 12
VendettaRed911 Looking for help, lacking motivation, Carnivore Diet 13
B Borderline Hypothyroid, Histamine Intolerance? Leaky Gut? Hydrogen Sulfide SIBO?? Need Help Digestion, Gut Flora 24
S Help for my son Skin 9
Philomath Need help debunking or confirming- Study claims reduction in cognitive performance due to wearing masks, and their increase in CO2. Scientific Studies 27
B Excellent results initially but no longer! Help! Ask For Help or Advice 0
D Dilated pupils and anhedonia. Help! Mental Issues 24
P Help Eliminate Chronic Bloating Digestion 26
F Why does Sildenafil and other PDE5 inhibitors help my sleep? Male Issues 0
D German members please help with this supplement Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 8
Pina Muscle wasting, inflammation, and fibrosis. Please help Ask For Help or Advice 32
Bandooli In need of help - am I hypothyroid? Ask For Help or Advice 0
T Is tapering off 1 mg of valium per week fast if you're really unstable? Please help Ask For Help or Advice 1
J Help for painful digestion Digestion 3
M Pls help me with my diet! Ask For Help or Advice 18
G My high estrogen won't drop. Help Ask For Help or Advice 27
Mito CDC recommends double masks to help protect against COVID-19 Miscellaneous Health Discussions 29
J Need help - huge stress response, worried what to do Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 27
A Help with Weightloss Weight 32
F Help interpreting Thyroid Blood Work. Blood Work, Labs 3
S Help me understand this Ask For Help or Advice 2
M divrticulitis and intestine help Digestion 0
L I am freaking out about levothyroxine. Help Female Issues 4
M New here - Might need a little help Meet & Greet 9
F Severly compromised healt - please help Ask For Help or Advice 11
P Help me Fry my Balls (or not) Ask For Help or Advice 2
S Zinc/Copper related black spot (line) (HELP) Hair & Nails 9
bzmazu The ‘blatant arrogance’ of Zuckerberg and Dorsey: Revolution Populi aims to help a thousand social networks bloom Breaking News 0
S 10+ Day Period of Poor Sleep Quality but Doing Everything by the Book.. Please Help?! Insomnia, Sleep Issues 10
ecstatichamster ELI5: Help me demolish the claim that covid vaccines are 95% effective Miscellaneous Health Discussions 29
Razvan I need help pls help me guys Ask For Help or Advice 5
Razvan Help with thyroid Thyroid and Hormones 7
A Chronic Insomnia, Diffuse Thinning. Thyroid labs. Any help appreciated! Ask For Help or Advice 3
T Need help for friend who was floxxed by cipro an antibiotic Ask For Help or Advice 9
S Libido - ED - Need some help pls [DHT / Minox? ] Male Issues 112
M Macular Degeneration in young age - pls help Ask For Help or Advice 47
D Any Such Thing As Natural Alternative To Afrin/Flonase >Stuffed Nose - Help Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 9