Transdermal Testosterone Solvent

Momado965

I don’t feel DHT unless it’s in DMSO. I just chuck a bunch of powder into a dropper bottle and a bunch of DMSO and keep adding DMSO until it dissolves completely. That’s around 50mg/ml.

I’ve tried it in ethanol, with various penetration enhancers, also scrotally, but it’s just not enough. I could use like 100mg at a time, but that’s way too expensive.

DHT just sucks at penetrating unlike T, it seems.
That’s been my experience too. I can feel it with only ethanol. I tried oral dht and I felt it better than topical. 100mg oral dose.

Momado965

I have dht dissolved in dmso and ethanol. I dont want to use it since its in plastic. Worried about plasticizers and the dmso I got was whack; very garlicky. Even though the vendor claimed it to be “low odor”.

brightside

That’s been my experience too. I can feel it with only ethanol. I tried oral dht and I felt it better than topical. 100mg oral dose.
What’s your source?

I’ve been very conservative with my batch ever since PPL/DO got banned off of SST.

brightside

I have dht dissolved in dmso and ethanol. I dont want to use it since its in plastic. Worried about plasticizers and the dmso I got was whack; very garlicky. Even though the vendor claimed it to be “low odor”.
Yeah.. I wouldn’t want to use that either.

brightside

I dont know what DO is but I source mine from PPL. Whats sst?
Steroid Source talk. They banned DO and PPL for not keeping up with orders and having poor customer service. People were getting pretty pissed at them, and also receiving wrong orders and shady powders, IIRC.

DO and PPL are basically run by the same people.

Momado965

Steroid Source talk. They banned DO and PPL for not keeping up with orders and having poor customer service. People were getting pretty pissed at them, and also receiving wrong orders and shady powders, IIRC.

DO and PPL are basically run by the same people.
I had a problem with them too. Very late arrival and bad customer service. Always late responses. Thats on their part. I think I made a mistake for having the items shipped to a fedex reshipper address. Since I am not in the US. That brought a nasty an brief back forth between myself and probably the head of the operation. Ended up telling to **** off and block me.

brightside

Wouldn’t the plastic dropper cause an issue? Some of the plasticizers might’ve been dissolved since dmso is a strong dissolver.
I mean, it’s a glass tube. I suppose it could touch the rubber bit, but IDK.

blackface

Yeah, most definitely. Everything from strength and muscle gains, to motivation and helping break me out of learned helplessness. Topical DHT has been quite masculinizing as well, both physically and mentally. I've been using it consistently for half a year now, and recently did a steep cut (1000kcal deficit for 2 months, and I've gained a little muscle during that time). I see why DHT derivates are contest prep compounds, they work phenomenally.

Are you sure that your gut is fine? When my gut is irritated, I don't feel that much from the T, and only a little from DHT. As soon as that's resolved, they work quite well. You can have something like intestinal methanogen overgrowth which could present as constipation, bloating and distention, but won't necessarily give you the same symptoms as something like SIBO. I've had mild gut issues during my childhood which I now realize were some kind of dysbiosis. I was hyperactive, had poor appetite and skinny, and also a tad autistic. Not a problem when you're a kid, but as a grown up that's been quite a problem. I'm only now finally realizing that I've basically been only somewhat androgen sensitive. As soon as I resolve this kind of low-key irritation, I suddenly feel incredibly masculine and good.

I've heard stuff like mycotoxins can inhibit genetic transcription of androgen receptors, so you can activate them all you want, but your ribosomes won't be pumping out the necessary proteins anyways. Not sure how accurate that is, but it seems to be true in my case, although I'm not sure what toxins cause that.

In general, do you have any symptoms that you would complain about?

Thanks for the reply. How did you cure the irritated gut. I definitely fixed some my gut issues with antibiotics, activated charcoal and with some anti parasitic remedies. But I would like to know your approach to the gut issues.

brightside

I had a problem with them too. Very late arrival and bad customer service. Always late responses. Thats on their part. I think I made a mistake for having the items shipped to a fedex reshipper address. Since I am not in the US. That brought a nasty an brief back forth between myself and probably the head of the operation. Ended up telling to **** off and block me.
Welp. Sounds like the infamous hothead of PPL

Sucks, now we’re down to one source for DHT, I think.

Johhnyb

I know this thread has moved quite quickly but thought I’d share my experiences:

I use PPL sourced TB and DHT dissolved in DMSO, and a tiny amount of Vitamin E.

Skin irritated for about the first week, and now over a year later absolutely none whatsoever.

There’s many ways to make a transdermal, figure out which works best for you with experimentation.

JCub369

Has anyone tried dissolving test + ester ( acetate ) in IPM and Vitamin e. I wonder what a good ratio for this would be. Im aware test esters dont dissolve well in dmso

Aby_2021

Hello all,

I need help with preparing a solvent for transdermal testosterone. I searched the forum extensively for advice on how to make transdermal test and tried some of the formulas. Here's what I've tried - hopefully someone can help me out here.

1) @Aby_2021 's formula - 50% Solgar Vitamin E oil + 50% everclear and 10g test micronized base. (100ml total)

- Aby_2021 recommends Solgar brand Vitamin E oil as it provides him with the best absorption.
- I could not get the Solgar and the everclear to combine. @Aby_2021 , any tips? I tried mixing vigorusly, heating, etc. 50 ml each, and I tried with two different solgar bottles. No dice. The everclear is 190 proof (95% alcohol). I did not even attempt adding the testosterone as the solvents clearly formed two phases in solution.

2) 100% DMSO + 5g test base.

- This had me feeling great (libido, motivation, etc.)
- HOWEVER, DMSO is too much of a skin irritant. I got a hive-like reaction to it and major irritation. Is there anything I can cut the DMSO with safely to minimize this?

3) @Santosh 's 80% Ethanol + 20% MCT oil + 5g test base

- This one worked alright as the two solvents were miscible, but after application, there would be some white residue on my skin, leading me to believe the everclear evaporates off my skin before it can absorb with the testosterone into my skin. To mitigate this, I will attempt a higher concentration of MCT oil and less ethanol (perhaps 60/40)

My future plan is to try azone in place of DMSO as a penetrant, and perhaps aloe vera with dmso. Any advice would be welcome. on improving the DMSO formula or the Vitamin E and Everclear formula. I will also update this thread on what works well - My goal is to find the most practical and sustainable method of creating transdermal testosterone.
@hyperion1441 I'm still using this formulation everyday. Got the bloodwork results 4 days ago, check out my free test levels. And most importantly I'm feeling better than EVER!

1706801945483.png

Aby_2021

In contrast these were my levels (back in September) when I used a different Vitamin e oil instead of Solgar

I'm not saying that no other brand would work, but you'll have to experiment and find a brand that works. Alternatively order from IHERB as they do ship globally.

1706802163528.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals