The Cause Of Baldness

GorillaHead

lowered shbg total testosterone levels relatively high estrogen, high carb high fat diet at the same time, high body fat,bad test-estrogen-dht ratio,lack of vitamins and minerals.
Regarding Kurt Russell, he has a square head shape, just like Brad Pitt, and any one else with Full head of hair. Its not about the size of skull. It ALL about the shape of the skull. Round pointy heads usually are bald. Large Bulbous heads are usually bald. This brings up Danny Roddy's take on this subject. He and others were saying that Acromagliacs or people like ANdre the Giant didn't go bald so the skull expansion theory is useless. Well, those guys all have or had Square head shapes. Like Frankenstein, he has a Square head, no baldness. Its about the roundness and the bulbous heads that have a hard time growing hair on that super tight skin with no blood flow and flattened arteries and veins.

while I kind of agree with this. Unless those people shave their heads u Can’t for sure know the shape of their upper skull cause hair frames the head. And can make it seem like everything is squared.

GorillaHead

The skull is expanding due to calcium signaling from overhyped cells due to gut dysbosis. Androgens increase calcium signalling, histamine estrogen from gut fire off calcium.

Im pretty close to cracking the code. Studying the gut microbiome.

if your not taking taurine and l theaine I highly suggest u due.

I am getting a post together as I am experience regrowth. The galea is coming lose and pulling back down rather than pullin back

Gut biome interesting. Well my gut has improved tremendously. What’s interesting about what your saying is for 2-3 years I messed around with prohormones. No hair loss. Hair was amazing. Then one day I got iBD and within 6 months I recedes are 25 for the first time in my life.

maybe certain genetics dictate gut bacteria and as we get older gut bacteria changes. Is there a study that say gut bacteria changed from 18 to 50?

The bacteria in your gut may reveal your true age

Assuming somehow bacteria changes due to our diet and that ages us. Then this could be it.

Take a look at this. Hair regrowth following fecal microbiota transplantation in an elderly patient with alopecia areata: A case report and review of the literature

Last edited:

tallglass13

while I kind of agree with this. Unless those people shave their heads u Can’t for sure know the shape of their upper skull cause hair frames the head. And can make it seem like everything is squared.
yeah, Brad Pitt has shaved his head a couple times, and Kurt Russell went pretty short. You can mostly tell by the shape of the forehead. the forehead of square head shapes and flat and vertical , hardly any slope. Like my head, is round with a round forehead. Barry Bonds before steroids had a smaller head, but after steroids his head got very bulbous. Same with Evander Hollyfield.

GorillaHead

yeah, Brad Pitt has shaved his head a couple times, and Kurt Russell went pretty short. You can mostly tell by the shape of the forehead. the forehead of square head shapes and flat and vertical , hardly any slope. Like my head, is round with a round forehead. Barry Bonds before steroids had a smaller head, but after steroids his head got very bulbous. Same with Evander Hollyfield.

I have mild recession right now. A photo of me attached. Asses my forehead. I am 27 pushing 28

father and all 5 of his bro’s bald af.
My moms brothers all 4 in their 40-60s. Norwood 0 some norwood 1.5

Attachments

• E1736162-FCC5-469E-87D4-16F3B7B642B2.jpeg
    E1736162-FCC5-469E-87D4-16F3B7B642B2.jpeg
    205.7 KB · Views: 116

GorillaHead

Also I would very much would like to understand how skull expansion is the cause. There are transgenders who make full recovery in a year from Norwood 3 to Norwood 1 . So their skull shrinks in a year?

I posted a study earlier that says mechanical stress thickens hair. Skull expansion if is a real thing should grow hair thickness. Why would the shape of how the head grow matter.

tallglass13

Also I would very much would like to understand how skull expansion is the cause. There are transgenders who make full recovery in a year from Norwood 3 to Norwood 1 . So their skull shrinks in a year?

I posted a study earlier that says mechanical stress thickens hair. Skull expansion if is a real thing should grow hair thickness. Why would the shape of how the head grow matter.
The skull expansion theory is that as the skull growth grows up and out, it cuts off the blood supply to those tight areas. This explains the horseshoe pattern perfectly. Flat or square head shape maintain their original vasculature , since its the original bloodflow and same skin thickness . My co worker has a very big head, but its square, and his scalp skin is wrinkled, Meaning his scalp has a lot of extra skin. He said when he was in the military with a shaved head, they made fun of him because of all the thick wrinkles. However, he has the most thickest head of hair possible.
I think hair loss or male balding has a lot of factors , but skull expansion is absolutely one of the causes.

GorillaHead

The skull expansion theory is that as the skull growth grows up and out, it cuts off the blood supply to those tight areas. This explains the horseshoe pattern perfectly. Flat or square head shape maintain their original vasculature , since its the original bloodflow and same skin thickness . My co worker has a very big head, but its square, and his scalp skin is wrinkled, Meaning his scalp has a lot of extra skin. He said when he was in the military with a shaved head, they made fun of him because of all the thick wrinkles. However, he has the most thickest head of hair possible.
I think hair loss or male balding has a lot of factors , but skull expansion is absolutely one of the causes.

I understand this but as I said it doesn’t explain transgenders and their full recoveries unless you are saying that the skull can shrink quickly under trt.

Nor does the theory explain why acromegaly doesn’t cause hairloss. Why does the skull have to expand in a specific way to lose hair rather than anyway.

The theory also fails to explain that study I referenced about how hair actually thickens under mechanical tension..

Also I’ve been wearing this hat for 5 years and not only does it still fit my head at the same measurement but it’s even possible it fits even less snug than before possible of course the hats lost tension.

Got any visual examples of your coworkers scalp wrinkles?

Last edited:

ilhanxx

skull expansion is reason and also result. Thickness of scalp skin is very important. Healthy scalp skin can be thick. You can look at kids. Botox applications can be for this. but as I said before, This is one reason.

GorillaHead

Just thought if Also another reason why skull expansion isnt the cause is cause men lose hair in the nape with androgenic alopecia. The nape isnt even the skull anymore.

i think the that theory is close to what the real problem is that many have said before. Calcification part of the skin layers calcifies turning into bone. Hair should be able to grow regardless of tension the skin wnd follicle will grow to compensate the tension

brix

I have mild recession right now. A photo of me attached. Asses my forehead. I am 27 pushing 28

father and all 5 of his bro’s bald af.
My moms brothers all 4 in their 40-60s. Norwood 0 some norwood 1.5

you have no recession.

mipp

You can mostly tell by the shape of the forehead. the forehead of square head shapes and flat and vertical , hardly any slope. Like my head, is round with a round forehead. Barry Bonds before steroids had a smaller head, but after steroids his head got very bulbous. Same with Evander Hollyfield.
Yeah, from my observations the shape of the forhead is a good predictor of baldness. Maybe not 100% but there seems to be a strong correlation.

Attachments

• emmett_till_trial_ap_img.jpg
    emmett_till_trial_ap_img.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 157

tallglass13

Yeah, from my observations the shape of the forhead is a good predictor of baldness. Maybe not 100% but there seems to be a strong correlation.
that is a perfect example. look at the guy on the left. there is no way he would ever go bald. and the right has a round head.

Lucas

that is a perfect example. look at the guy on the left. there is no way he would ever go bald. and the right has a round head.
Bingo! And woman have flat foreheads too.
My wife have flat forehead and perfect hairline, also my 14 years old son have a flat forehead too, will be nice to see his flat forehead becomes sloped and wath the hair loss.

GorillaHead

Bingo! And woman have flat foreheads too.
My wife have flat forehead and perfect hairline, also my 14 years old son have a flat forehead too, will be nice to see his flat forehead becomes sloped and wath the hair loss.

Ive seen old guys with very sloped foreheads and full head of hair.

Its clear to me that androgens including testosterone def change the skull probably igfbp3 related.

i still cant say if skull expansion is the cause of hairloss tho. Its def the cause of larger forheads. Men who transition and regrow ton of hair their skulls cant shrink just doesnt make sense or the nape hair loss.

mipp

Ive seen old guys with very sloped foreheads and full head of hair.

Its clear to me that androgens including testosterone def change the skull probably igfbp3 related.

i still cant say if skull expansion is the cause of hairloss tho. Its def the cause of larger forheads. Men who transition and regrow ton of hair their skulls cant shrink just doesnt make sense or the nape hair loss.
You keep saying transgenders make full recovery. I was never really interested in this subject but a quick Google search tells me many (most?) balding guys who transition have to wear wigs or do hair transplants. Couldn't find a well documented case of full regrowth from hormone therapy alone.

GorillaHead

You keep saying transgenders make full recovery. I was never really interested in this subject but a quick Google search tells me many (most?) balding guys who transition have to wear wigs or do hair transplants. Couldn't find a well documented case of full regrowth from hormone therapy alone.
Theres tons of anecdotal reports on the hairloss forums with photos.

even those who arent making a full recovery there are many who regrow tons of hair. How is it possible if the skull expanded. VDR and AR. These are the two factors that i am trying to explore. Hypocalciumia vs hypercalciumia ive been trying to find pictures of people with these conditions. Very hard

GorillaHead

to be fair i wanted to add that your theory on baldness really is sound. If we take all the theories out there to me it just seems that some genetic polymorphism on the vdr receptor causes out of control bone remodeling. Basically you say bone expansion. I say calcification. Essentially the same thing. Overtime it reaches a point where the calcification has reached the skull itself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals