The Cause Of Baldness

Inaut

Half teaspoon of b/s in pint of OJ (probably twice a day)

3/4 teaspoon in a litre of water which I take with me to the gym middle afternoon.

Been using red light frequently throughout the day. All over my body and only a couple of minutes in each location. LsG-1 light

Taurine, D, zinc, magnesium carbonate, caffeine/instant coffee depending, niacinamide 100mg 3x per day, 1 drop of MB with a 100mg tablet of succinic acid before going to gym. B1 100mg sometimes once or twice per day with my OJ, k2 (now using my-7 only 120mg) creatine - 5gs a day. A lot of this stuff I add to my morning OJ and afternoon OJ after the gym with a big scoop of dextrose. Borax -1/8 to 1/4 of a teaspoon depending on my feeling. Couple of times a week
Aspirin tabs two or three times a week (off days at the gym)
L theanine

For herbs (all powdered) I take cinnamon, ginger and pau d’arco In addition to tribulus extract and sometimes add in bromelain.

Each morning I rinse my hair with diluted lemon juice and about 250mg of niacinamide mixed in. Also have one of those scalp massager/shampoo brushes that I run through my wet hair before applying lemon juice and after application.

I think after reading @lampofred suggestions for hair loss -red light/caffeine and @Daniel11 regarding red light, I came up with something consistent that seems to be working or atleast I feel like my hair looks better.

Lastly —- one of my favourite recent additions is succinic acid and mb... small doses but i feel like an animal at the gym.

Oh and I drink a quart of parsley (3tbsp)/chamomile(1tbsp) tea during the day. Mainly for apigenin content but also for glycine from chamomile. Gave up on gelatin for a bit because my drinks aren’t typically warm enough to dissolve it adequately

My apologies for being all over the map with everything but I’m a creature of habit/routine. Hope it’s not too overwhelming. It’s a bit of work but such is life

Last edited:

Rjk

3/4 teaspoon in a litre of water which I take with me to the gym middle afternoon.

Been using red light frequently throughout the day. All over my body and only a couple of minutes in each location. LsG-1 light

Taurine, D, zinc, magnesium carbonate, caffeine/instant coffee depending, niacinamide 100mg 3x per day, 1 drop of MB with a 100mg tablet of succinic acid before going to gym. B1 100mg sometimes once or twice per day with my OJ, k2 (now using my-7 only 120mg) creatine - 5gs a day. A lot of this stuff I add to my morning OJ and afternoon OJ after the gym with a big scoop of dextrose. Borax -1/8 to 1/4 of a teaspoon depending on my feeling. Couple of times a week
L theanine

For herbs (all powdered) I take cinnamon, ginger and pau d’arco In addition to tribulus extract and sometimes add in bromelain.

Each morning I rinse my hair with diluted lemon juice and about 250mg of niacinamide mixed in. Also have one of those scalp massager/shampoo brushes that I run through my wet hair before applying lemon juice and after application.

I think after reading @lampofred suggestions for hair loss -red light/caffeine and @Daniel11 regarding red light, I came up with something consistent that seems to be working or atleast I feel like my hair looks better.

Lastly —- one of my favourite recent additions is succinic acid and mb... small doses but i feel like an animal at the gym.

Oh and I drink a quart of parsley (3tbsp)/chamomile(1tbsp) tea during the day. Mainly for apigenin content but also for glycine from chamomile. Gave up on gelatin for a bit because my drinks aren’t typically warm enough to dissolve it adequately

My apologies for being all over the map with everything but I’m a creature of habit/routine. Hope it’s not too overwhelming. It’s a bit of work but such is life

Thanks for the reply

So your hair is healthier now doing this? No regrowth just existing hair is thicker?

Inaut

A lot of velus growth. Not sure if it will turn terminal but the bald spots or thin areas are filling in again.

Rjk

A lot of velus growth. Not sure if it will turn terminal but the bald spots or thin areas are filling in again.

Perhaps more decalficaltion agents are needed for more regrowth. Though you are taking mag, taurine and d. Maybe adding the other things ele suggested like vit a, k2, Msm, scalp massaging and apple cider vinegar rinsing would do it.

The fact your regrowing anyway is a success. You must be pleased. Congrats mate

Edit just read again you already take k2 and do scalp massaging. Maybe just in time you'll get that terminal growth.

How long have you been doing all of this ? And what Norwood did u start and what are u currently at? Thanks

D

Deleted member 5487

L theanine

Your having similar results as me. I also use the same supplements.

K2 I bite the pill and rub into forehead and under eyes. Really helps 10mg. Taken orally messes with my calcium levels to fast.

Magnesium carbonate like baking soda helps with alkalizeing and c02 also tanks cortisol/cataclomes. Take at night.

Zinc+ liver patte+ baking soda is h,ands down the best additions I’ve made

GorillaHead

Interesting about Riboflavin and endotoxins. B2 makes my skin super supple and nice. It also increase skin turn over I think

GorillaHead

Okay guys Ive been spending time into why the skull expansion theory has some merit. I’ve dreaded this theory but I just found out how it can fit in a way that makes sense and a way that leaves room for us to do something about it

Many proponents of skull expansion theory show photos of guys who definitely seem to have had expanded skulls and bald heads. But then I realized this was bias. So I searched for non bald guys with expanded skulls with full heads of hair. Guess what I found tons of them. Hell Kurt Russel is one of those lucky guys.

It got me thinking. When your body grows. Your skin expands. Here’s something interesting if you grow too fast. You will get stretch marks. Stretched mark skin tends to be less versatile and more sensitive and thinner. This happens because fast growth puts tremendous stress on the skin. This results in not so great skin since the skin didn’t have the appropriate conditions to compensate appropriately.

Now when your skull expands you would think the follicle on your head under tension would also compensate and thicken. (Study cited below actually lends merit to this thought)

But in mpb it loses oxygen and blood flow and boom inflammation and boom dht and boom hair loss.

So basically those who don’t have hair loss have follicles that respond appropriately to this tension.

Standardized Scalp Massage Results in Increased Hair Thickness by Inducing Stretching Forces to Dermal Papilla Cells in the Subcutaneous Tissue

In healthy men hair thickens appropriately to mechanical stress. If we could determine the molecular mechanism behind how that happens. Then we can see if this mechanism is dysregulated in androgenic alopecia then we can find appropriate solutions that would address the problem from the start.

androgenic alopecia is essentially stretch marks thin weak skin scarred . Lol

Basically that study I quoted up there we need it to be replicated with men who have androgenic alopecia and then check the genes that are up regulated and downregulated

there are a bunch of guys on hairlosstalk using zinc and b6 topical citing a study that claims it inhibits dht 90% in scalp skin. Many have reported success of maintenance!

Here’s the thing I don’t think it does that by lowering the enzyme directly. It more than likely does this by reducing inflammation. the inflammation is what causes the upregulation in the 5ar in scalp skin.

Zinc and b6 are very peaty and Going back to my comparison of stretch marks and androgenic alopecia! Zinc is deficiency is highly associated with stretch marks. During periods of fast growth I theorize that zinc is one thing not shuttled fast enough in the skin when it needs to expand.

To summarize

All over Skull Expansion leads to mechanical stress. In Androgenic Alopecia prone men this leads to inflammation. This leads to up-regulation of Dht as a results leads to fibrosis and calcification

In normal men the skull expansion leads to hair follicle thickening.

fix this mechanism. And we stop AGA

Just another theory to throw out there

Last edited:

johnwester130

Okay guys Ive been spending time into why the skull expansion theory has some merit. I’ve dreaded this theory but I just found out how it can fit in a way that makes sense and a way that leaves room for us to do something about it

Many proponents of skull expansion theory show photos of guys who definitely seem to have had expanded skulls and bald heads. But then I realized this was bias. So I searched for non bald guys with expanded skulls with full heads of hair. Guess what I found tons of them. Hell Kurt Russel is one of those lucky guys.

It got me thinking. When your body grows. Your skin expands. Here’s something interesting if you grow too fast. You will get stretch marks. Stretched mark skin tends to be less versatile and more sensitive and thinner. This happens because fast growth puts tremendous stress on the skin. This results in not so great skin since the skin didn’t have the appropriate conditions to compensate appropriately.

Now when your skull expands you would think the follicle on your head under tension would also compensate and thicken. (Study cited below actually lends merit to this thought)

But in mpb it loses oxygen and blood flow and boom inflammation and boom dht and boom hair loss.

So basically those who don’t have hair loss have follicles that respond appropriately to this tension.

Standardized Scalp Massage Results in Increased Hair Thickness by Inducing Stretching Forces to Dermal Papilla Cells in the Subcutaneous Tissue

In healthy men hair thickens appropriately to mechanical stress. If we could determine the molecular mechanism behind how that happens. Then we can see if this mechanism is dysregulated in androgenic alopecia then we can find appropriate solutions that would address the problem from the start.

Basically that study I quoted up there we need it to be replicated with men who have androgenic alopecia and then check the genes that are up regulated and downregulated

there are a bunch of guys on hairlosstalk using zinc and b6 topical citing a study that claims it inhibits dht 90% in scalp skin. Many have reported success of maintenance!

Here’s the thing I don’t think it does that by lowering the enzyme directly. It more than likely does this by reducing inflammation. the inflammation is what causes the upregulation in the 5ar in scalp skin.

Zinc and b6 are very peaty and Going back to my comparison of stretch marks and androgenic alopecia! Zinc is deficiency is highly associated with stretch marks. During periods of fast growth I theorize that zinc is one thing not shuttled fast enough in the skin when it needs to expand.

To summarize

All over Skull Expansion leads to mechanical stress. In Androgenic Alopecia prone men this leads to inflammation. This leads to up-regulation of Dht as a results leads to fibrosis and calcification

skull expansion doesn't explain it

jeffrey epstein had a massive head, and didn't go bald

victormgc

To summarize

I have stretch marks in my back and knees, even though I don't think I had a period of fast growth. I'm balding since 18. Maybe it isn't about how fast it happens, but the fact that it does.

GorillaHead

I have stretch marks in my back and knees, even though I don't think I had a period of fast growth. I'm balding since 18. Maybe it isn't about how fast it happens, but the fact that it does.

Interesting since 18 and natural stretch marks. Possible for sure. If have heard stretch marks was genetic but I know I got them only when I gained 20 pounds in a month.

Inaut

Aren’t stretch marks caused by a collagen deficiency(outside ofrapid weight loss)?

Isn’t that an issue with balding men to begin with and why people like Danny Roddy recommend collagen/gelatin for hair loss?

GorillaHead

Aren’t stretch marks caused by a collagen deficiency(outside ofrapid weight loss)?

Isn’t that an issue with balding men to begin with and why people like Danny Roddy recommend collagen/gelatin for hair loss?

exactly! But I don’t think gelatin is enough. Because it doesn’t always get to the source effectively. That’s what happens with stretch marks. Your serum levels will be adequate but tissue aren’t at the time of stretch mark development

Inaut

I’m thinking msm, vitamin c and adequate collagen would be effective

restinpeace

lowered shbg total testosterone levels relatively high estrogen, high carb high fat diet at the same time, high body fat,bad test-estrogen-dht ratio,lack of vitamins and minerals.

boris

Isnt raypeat an example of someone who proves it wasn’t effective enough?

His hairline is basically unchanged for decades.

12080754.129x225.jpg

ray-peat-diet-und-training_5c7fc546a2106-277x190.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals