The Cause Of Baldness

lampofred

Aspirin, niacinamide make my hair and many others much worse. Theirs several anecdotal evidences by users, spread throughout the forum.

As for Salt, coffee, nicotine all increase metabolic rate regardless of the reserved energy is there in the first places, increasing the adrenals if energy reserves are not adequate to provide sugar.

Estrogen build up would be result of endotxemia or gut dysbosis, which as would upregulate the adrenals and increase DHEA-S and DHT and other stress induced androgen.

Red light can help detox copper and CO can decrease gut bacteria count, increase easy MCT energy substrates, and heal gut dysbosis. Which would be the only two things that make any sense.

Aspirin and niacinamide made my hair worse if I was low in sugar, protein, B6 especially but B vits in general, so that might be something to consider.

I think they stimulate the adrenals temporarily but once the estrogen is detoxed then the tonic adrenal tone is lower, similar to how increased salt intake raises blood pressure in the short run but lowers it in the long run.

Kunstruct

We're collaborating. Not working in absolutes.

They're is some validity to the the neck curvature seems actually more and more valid. Adding
View attachment 15866

I do see the pattern here in the necks and headshapes.
I often see females with the same viscerocranium (facial skeleton) as some of these guys, yet they do not go bald. Many of these females do have smaller heads yet some have huge heads really and excellent hair. Yet I see females with small skulls usually older who barely have any hair on their scalp.

Last edited:

Kunstruct

Brendan has the flat forehead and the preferred mandible (steep angle) angle yet he is still rather balding in that image. Not sure how actually balding he is since in other photos seems quite fine.

Brendan-Frasier-hair-loss.jpg

Kunstruct

His forehead is sloped but it's also low. He has a relatively small skull. On that photo his neurocranium looks too small for his face. Or the other way around: both Bardem and Driver have large, protruding faces on relatively small-normal heads. Enlarged brow ridge is not the same as a large bulb shaped head with broad, sloped forehead that many balding men develop

Just look at some movies with these guys, Bardem has quite a big head. Adam Driver's head is not small either.
You can say a lot fo thing about him, but small head isn't one of them.

As for neurocranium being small, that seems plausible for Bardem, not sure about Driver.

Here we can see Daniel Craig with some male pattern baldness and the big head of Bardem
daniel-craig-javier-bardem-skyfall-madrid-photo-call-04.jpg

GorillaHead

Does skull expansion explain hair loss on the nape. I am perplexed by this. I have thinning over my ear too like a small thinner ears than the. Rest of my head. Hell it looks like I am destined to have hair only on my lower back as if I have a ponytail and that’s it. Not even side hair.

mipp

Just look at some movies with these guys, Bardem has quite a big head. Adam Driver's head is not small either.
You can say a lot fo thing about him, but small head isn't one of them.

As for neurocranium being small, that seems plausible for Bardem, not sure about Driver.

Here we can see Daniel Craig with some male pattern baldness and the big head of Bardem
daniel-craig-javier-bardem-skyfall-madrid-photo-call-04.jpg

Jack Nicholson has a big head. The line of his eyes divides the vertical length of his head roughly in half. Now take Adam Driver, his eyes are at 2/3 height if not higher. When you look at Nicholson you see a big head, when you look at Driver or Bardem you see a big f. face. In their case it's the massive facial skeleton that gives the impression of a big head.
Daniel Craig would be somewhere in the middle, his face is not as big as Bardem's, his head is average.

Jacktorrance1980.jpeg

Adam-Driver.jpg

Kunstruct

For the guy who launched the speculation that large brow ridge and sloped forehead means hairloss, Momoa, Bartem and Driver prove it is not a rule.

Brock Lesnar at 42 with a serious sloped forehead and serious brow ridge still has hair.

wwe_the_rock_vs_brock_lesnar_wrestlemania_29_by_timetravel6000v2-d4vklo6_crop_north.jpg

Kunstruct

That Jack Nicholson capture from the movie is slightly from above which makes his forehead seem bigger than it already is, but yeah he's go a big head.

brix

I think you guys need to realize that a lot of these actors are probably on fin.

Still the big question is why the mechanical part (or even hormonal) is so rare in females but not males.

If we liken balding to either hormonal variations or stress or mechanical issues even, why is this so unlikely in women, when all of those things apply very much in females overall too?

I think someone said higher progesterone might play a role, but that can't be it alone.

There are plenty of women with varying skull sizes/structure, hormones out of whack and with loads of stress, but I almost never see balding women out in the streets and such, but men are like a dime a dozen.

In fact the average balding guy I see doesn't necessarily have any "specific look" -- normal skull and no obvious external signs of hormonal issues at least is common.

PPbro

Skull expansion would be valid if people with acromegaly were bald. They aren’t, and as a matter of fact low igf1 because of GH defects has plenty interesting advantages (nearly no diabetes, no cancer) but also causes thinning hair even in young patients.

The metabolic syndrome rationale is probably the most accurate. There’s no reason that a specific hormone would be bad and therefore independently causing hair loss. There are tons of reasons explaining that a general inflammatory response drives fibrosis up and thus leads to hair loss.

GorillaHead

You dont see women balding cause they seldom get temple recession and if it occurs it always covered by long hair. Furthermore they tend to bald on the very top of the head not the crown and its in the middle ive noticed thinning on many girls.

Acromegaly is a different type of skull expansion.

keep in mind i dont beleive skull expansion is the cause

D

Deleted member 5487

This is where things get confusing. Someone smarter want to trying to understand these contraindicating Forum Posts

The Conversion Of Testosterone To DHT Is IGF-1 Dependent

IGF1 : IGFBP3 Ratio As A Predictor Of Male Vertex Balding

Role Of TGF-b1 In Hair Loss

Don't get all the TGF-b1, IGF-1..etc mixed up
---------------------------------------------------------
TGFB-B1 = Perifollicular Fibrosis
TGF-b1 appears to share an inverse relationship with the liver's production of IGF-1,
IGF-1= T -> DHT
IGF1: IGFBP3 Ratio=Vertex Balding
------------------------------------------------------------
TGFB-B1=Diffuse Thinning?=Drink Milk?
IGF-1=Skull growth=Lead to Peyton manning Big Skull hair loss?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elpehanto=Hates IGF-1
Danny Roddy= Loves IGF-1
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Certain Men with HIGH IGF-1 Experience slow skull growth and galea stretched hairloss?
Certain Men with controlled skull growth with High TGFB-b1 experience diffuse thinning?

Therefore we want Very high IGFBP3, slighly lower IGF-1, and zero TFGB-B1

High animal Protein=High Methanione=High IGF-1=BigSkull Hairloss
High animal Protein=High Trytophan=Seritonin Up=Cortisol Up=Estrogen/Prolactin Up
Low Protein=Low IGFB-1=Diffuse Thinning

"TGF-b1 stimulates the formation of collagen, and overtime this overproduction leads to “perifollicular fibrosis” further reducing the hair follicles’ access to oxygen, sugar, and other nutrients. Levels of TGF-b1 are closely related to the progression of pattern baldness,[23] and alongside hypoxia, the accumulation and activation of mast cells,[24] and an increased concentration of prostaglandins reinforce the view that the defining feature of pattern baldness, a decreased anagen to telogen ratio, is the result of chronic scalp inflammation and an inability to repair.[25] The development of fibrosis in baldness might explain why accidentally setting fire to one's scalp can result in a new head of hair.[26, 27]

TGF-b1 appears to share an inverse relationship with the liver's production of IGF-1,[28,29] and in one experiment supplementary IGF-1 stimulated hair follicle development leading the researchers to say that it might be “a promising drug candidate for baldness therapy.”[30] In the 1990s, Keaely et al. demonstrated that IGF-1 inhibits the catagen and telogen phases of the hair growth cycle favoring anagen.[31, 32] More recently, it was discovered that balding hair follicles secreted “significantly less” IGF-1 and “that the downregulation of IGF-1 may be one of the important mechanisms contributing to male pattern baldness.”[33]

Progesterone is generally supportive of hair growth and has been shown to increases IGF-1[34] and lower aldosterone.[35] The historical treatments for pattern baldness cyproterone acetate and spironolactone are both progesterone-like,[36,37] and spironolactone has been shown to reduce TGF-b1.[38] The harzadous drug, finasteride has been shown to lower TGF-b1,[39] and in a small study, its efficancy was related to the upregulation of IGF-1.[40]

Working in the opposite direction of "the most powerful antifibromatogenic steroid" progesterone,[41] estrogen appears to lower IGF-1 and increases aldosterone and TGF-b1.[42,43,44]"

Having researched substances which antagonise TGF-b1, here are some options:

- methyl palmitate (DeFibron)
- taurine
- green tea extract
- gingko Biloba
- curcumin
- apigenin
- naringenin
- apple cide vinegar
- sage
- aspirin"

Last edited by a moderator:

PPbro

You dont see women balding cause they seldom get temple recession and if it occurs it always covered by long hair. Furthermore they tend to bald on the very top of the head not the crown and its in the middle ive noticed thinning on many girls.

what? There are TONS of women balding at the crown and temples. Move in to a big city and you’ll be shocked. Younger and younger too. From all races.

Hair loss is all inflammatory lifestyle and stress. Premium Genetics, genders etc only help mitigating or delaying damage. Hair loss is nearly unheard of in parts of the world where people don’t give a f*ck and don’t eat like disgusting pigs.

Runenight201

Sheer amount of time lost on this stuff is astounding. I have loss hundreds/thousands of hours. We can't pinpoint it.

1 IGB1-IBGB3 Ratio
2 Gut Microbiome
3) Excessive Growth
3 Posture-Weak cranial development tilts the neck- Pulling the galea
galeatension.jpg
maxillaforces.jpg

4 Raising Eyebrows The Cause of Hair Loss
image003.jpg
image013.jpg

5) Gbolduevs CO2 venous hypothesis. Which actually has validity and I have tested

Now I can't even tell healthy from unhealthy diet. Peat? Gbolduev? Elphanto? Danny Roddy? Haidut(Entirely bald) James IV? Travis?

I might give up and just eat what sounds good when I am hungry

Going in circles and circles...

I needed a good laugh, and reading that the cure to baldness is to never raise ones eyebrows had me rolling.

What sort of diet leads to Low IGF-1? Low protein, high peas/veggies/fruits/CO/Cream like "Elphanto" diet.

Methanione/Calcium/ and PRAL Acidity are the main causes of high IGF-1

So a High Meat/Milk diet is about the worse thing for hair. Which links all theOver excersiers/bodybuilds/big/masc bald guys quite well.

Let me cook up some peas, vegtables and CO oil. Cant wait..

I recall a year ago reading you having success with some variant of a high skim milk diet with small amounts of cream added in, on top of some other strategies. Did they not go anywhere?

I tried elephants diet for a bit, and felt bad. Rice is perhaps the worst starch for me, and I just cannot get legumes to digest. Does anyone actually enjoy eating peas? They are disgusting. I remember one time, inspired by elephanto, I tried to make a pea breakfast hash and nearly threw up attempting to scarf it down. Elephanto was a smart dude but I think his supplement approach made up for his relatively bland and void diet. A much richer and fulfilling diet can eliminate the needs for such supplements while avoiding inflammation and stress and pushing the individual into euphoric states. I even recall him looking to experiment with goat cheese because of his recognition that his diet was too low in protein. Would be interesting to have him come back and update on how he’s doing.

Elephanto is a rare case of someone with regrowth so not a bad example. Peat is too old to care about hair but still is not bald. not a bad role model either.
Haidut i wouldnt follow for hair advice unless he achieves regrowth. thats like doing personal training with someone who is out of shape and hasnt achieved
a good body for themself. however if haidut achieves regrowth he would be the best example because that would be extremely impressive.
Interesting about the eyebrows... i know a few people that hair massive hair and are super relaxed and barely make expressions. their stress levels
are also very low

haidut talked about a guy he knew who was completely bald who became a misanthrope and moved to some mountain region where he completely regrew all of his hair. While, I don’t think becoming a misanthrope is necessary, I do believe there needs to be a complete transformation within the individual to shift their health from a degenerative spiral to a generative thriving.

PPbro

I remember reading about a woman who had found the solution = not giving a single flying F anymore. No hair products. Not even thinking about it.
Quasi impossible for most people of both genders. But that’s the only way IMO.

Living that misanthrope life also helps with multiple factors: no pollution, no blue lights, more red light, no processed foods, healthy exercising, caloric restriction etc. A good tribe sounds better to me as an extrovert but introverts can totally go this route and thrive. This western world is incredibly toxic anyway, and I don’t think anyone would miss their damn screens if they knew how to live without them.