Weird theory - baldness is caused by low testosterone

GreekDemiGod

Would blow my mind to find out Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham went bald because they have low T.
Keep in mind that Dwayne The Rock has been on anabolic steroids for a long time. And Statham probably low-dosed Test.
Muscle mass does not correlate much with Testosterone, in the physiological range.
I’d dare to say that on average, bodybuilders do not have very high Test levels.

Charger

Keep in mind that Dwayne The Rock has been on anabolic steroids for a long time. And Statham probably low-dosed Test.
Muscle mass does not correlate much with Testosterone, in the physiological range.
I’d dare to say that on average, bodybuilders do not have very high Test levels.
I'm aware that Dwayne has used steroids/testosterone, point being these guys did not regrow hair after using testosterone. They are also clearly androgenic men who are not visibly suffering from any kind of low test, yet they are bald.

Of course this makes sense, only on RPF are there people who believe that men who look like the Rock and Jason Statham are walking around with solid Norwood 1s into middle age.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

I'm aware that Dwayne has used steroids/testosterone, point being these guys did not regrow hair after using testosterone. They are also clearly androgenic men who are not visibly suffering from any kind of low test, yet they are bald.

Of course this makes sense, only on RPF are there people who believe that men who look like the Rock and Jason Statham are walking around with solid Norwood 1s into middle age.

6) Castration stops baldness?

7) Analysis of hair steroid hormone concentrations at different parts of the head by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry - PubMed
"dihydrotestosterone (DHT) showing a peak in the central parietal region (z = 1.59) suggesting a correlation with AGA's clinical presentation. Whereas, no significant differences were observed for testosterone and cortisol between the parietal and occipital regions."

Can we stop the bull**** :/

I reently read something that that body can produce DHT via 4 routes

So this may explain the castration issue

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals