The Cause Of Baldness

Mossy

to be fair i wanted to add that your theory on baldness really is sound. If we take all the theories out there to me it just seems that some genetic polymorphism on the vdr receptor causes out of control bone remodeling. Basically you say bone expansion. I say calcification. Essentially the same thing. Overtime it reaches a point where the calcification has reached the skull itself.
Interesting, about the calcification. Either way, I can attest, that when I was younger I had a square head, and a decent hair line. As I get older, and lose hair, my skull is more rounded.

Kunstruct

Bingo! And woman have flat foreheads too.

No bingo at all, I know full bald guys with flat foreheads.

And look at Jason Momoa at 40yr if you want to see how full hair exists on sloped foreheads.

Last edited:

Kunstruct

Jason Momoa 40yr

Jason-Momoa-1.jpg

Javider Bardem 50yr

MV5BMmYxMzdlYjItOTg1ZC00NDBiLTk3MjMtMThhNzRmM2JmN2EwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTU3NTQyMTg@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,755,1000_AL_.jpg

Jack Earth

Jason Momoa 40yr

Jason-Momoa-1.jpg

Javider Bardem 50yr

MV5BMmYxMzdlYjItOTg1ZC00NDBiLTk3MjMtMThhNzRmM2JmN2EwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTU3NTQyMTg@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,755,1000_AL_.jpg

Good examples. especially momoa since he has a big forehead too. with bardem you could say small forehead, less circulation issues.
But momoa has the type of head the posters are talking about. You have any examples of people with small flat foreheads and bald?

D

Deleted member 5487

Sheer amount of time lost on this stuff is astounding. I have loss hundreds/thousands of hours. We can't pinpoint it.

1 IGB1-IBGB3 Ratio
2 Gut Microbiome
3) Excessive Growth
3 Posture-Weak cranial development tilts the neck- Pulling the galea
galeatension.jpg
maxillaforces.jpg

4 Raising Eyebrows The Cause of Hair Loss
image003.jpg
image013.jpg

5) Gbolduevs CO2 venous hypothesis. Which actually has validity and I have tested

Now I can't even tell healthy from unhealthy diet. Peat? Gbolduev? Elphanto? Danny Roddy? Haidut(Entirely bald) James IV? Travis?

I might give up and just eat what sounds good when I am hungry

Going in circles and circles...

Adrenaline

IGF-1 correlates with oily skin, acne, hair loss etc. It's only thing that suit with androgen theory.

Androgens are not harmful it's the IGF-1 that make androgens harmful.

Look at isotretinoin. It's a powerful IGF-1 and cortisol antagonist. Works like a charm.

Anti-androgens used by transgenders not only have anti-androgenic effect. For a example spironolactone is an aldosterone antagonist. Cyproterone acetate powerfully antagonizes adrenal gland and lowers ACTH, cortisol, aldosterone, renin levels.

D

Deleted member 5487

IGF-1 correlates with oily skin, acne, hair loss etc. It's only thing that suit with androgen theory.

Androgens are not harmful it's the IGF-1 that make androgens harmful.

Look at isotretinoin. It's a powerful IGF-1 and cortisol antagonist. Works like a charm.

Anti-androgens used by transgenders not only have anti-androgenic effect. For a example spironolactone is an aldosterone antagonist. Cyproterone acetate powerfully antagonizes adrenal gland and lowers ACTH, cortisol, aldosterone, renin levels.

What sort of diet leads to Low IGF-1? Low protein, high peas/veggies/fruits/CO/Cream like "Elphanto" diet.

Methanione/Calcium/ and PRAL Acidity are the main causes of high IGF-1

So a High Meat/Milk diet is about the worse thing for hair. Which links all theOver excersiers/bodybuilds/big/masc bald guys quite well.

Let me cook up some peas, vegtables and CO oil. Cant wait..

Jack Earth

Sheer amount of time lost on this stuff is astounding. I have loss hundreds/thousands of hours. We can't pinpoint it.

1 IGB1-IBGB3 Ratio
2 Gut Microbiome
3) Excessive Growth
3 Posture-Weak cranial development tilts the neck- Pulling the galea
galeatension.jpg
maxillaforces.jpg

4 Raising Eyebrows The Cause of Hair Loss
image003.jpg
image013.jpg

5) Gbolduevs CO2 venous hypothesis. Which actually has validity and I have tested

Now I can't even tell healthy from unhealthy diet. Peat? Gbolduev? Elphanto? Danny Roddy? Haidut(Entirely bald) James IV? Travis?

I might give up and just eat what sounds good when I am hungry

Going in circles and circles...

Elephanto is a rare case of someone with regrowth so not a bad example. Peat is too old to care about hair but still is not bald. not a bad role model either.
Haidut i wouldnt follow for hair advice unless he achieves regrowth. thats like doing personal training with someone who is out of shape and hasnt achieved
a good body for themself. however if haidut achieves regrowth he would be the best example because that would be extremely impressive.
Interesting about the eyebrows... i know a few people that hair massive hair and are super relaxed and barely make expressions. their stress levels
are also very low

D

Deleted member 5487

Elephanto is a rare case of someone with regrowth so not a bad example. Peat is too old to care about hair but still is not bald. not a bad role model either.
Haidut i wouldnt follow for hair advice unless he achieves regrowth. thats like doing personal training with someone who is out of shape and hasnt achieved
a good body for themself. however if haidut achieves regrowth he would be the best example because that would be extremely impressive.
Interesting about the eyebrows... i know a few people that hair massive hair and are super relaxed and barely make expressions. their stress levels
are also very low

Elphanto is overall probably the closest. His bicarbonate in water seems out of place and few other suggests do as well.

Elphanto diet is essentially

The basis is avoiding all 1 trytophan->Cortisol and 2 methanione-> IGF-1,3 Bacterial growth-Endotoxin-fibrosis cascade

Morning Fast
Lunch Peas/Vegtables/Tiny bit of fruit/Cream/CO
Dinner Peas/Vegtables/Fruit/Cream/CO

Horribly boring, but likly very pro hair.

Palamtic acid, low trytophan/cycstein/methanione, and high antibacterial CO all lead to incredibly low stress levels.

The only problem with the diet is such low protein can really effect hair quality, if you don't significantly take taurine and avoid all metabolic upregulators like coffee/nicotine Which can be deathsend of people who use these products. In fact it's sorta low calorie/nutrient in general so you will stripmine all reserves if u use to much caffeine.

So it's like a purgatory of harmful substances

Kunstruct

Good examples. especially momoa since he has a big forehead too. with bardem you could say small forehead, less circulation issues.
But momoa has the type of head the posters are talking about. You have any examples of people with small flat foreheads and bald?

Maybe the Bardem photo I have chosen is not the best to show his sloped forehead. Both Momoa and Bardem are relevant due to their age. I believe most people complaining about hairloss are around 30s (and even less) instead of 50s when supposedly foreheads are more sloped, since the claim here was how sloped and strong the skull growth on the brow area.

Javier-Bardem-02-GQ-5June17_Nico-Bustos_b.jpg

Kunstruct

Adam Driver also has a sloped forehead and bulbous brow area at 36yr and has a full head of hair.

13077100a28d2a40a3af597a87269278.jpg

D

Deleted member 5487

Maybe the Bardem photo I have chosen is not the best to show his sloped forehead. Both Momoa and Bardem are relevant due to their age. I believe most people complaining about hairloss are around 30s (and even less) instead of 50s when supposedly foreheads are more sloped, since the claim here was how sloped and strong the skull growth on the brow area.

Its not the forhead that is the recessed maxmilla and downshifted mandable

upload_2019-12-8_14-15-42.png
upload_2019-12-8_14-16-46.png

upload_2019-12-8_14-9-11.png
upload_2019-12-8_14-13-26.png

bad, average, great

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-8_14-4-10.png
    upload_2019-12-8_14-4-10.png
    176.7 KB · Views: 8
D

Deleted member 5487

One day one guys think all sloped foreheads are bald, which is completely absurd. When proven it is not the case then it is another thing.

We're collaborating. Not working in absolutes.

They're is some validity to the the neck curvature seems actually more and more valid. Adding
upload_2019-12-8_14-26-11.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-8_14-23-57.png
    upload_2019-12-8_14-23-57.png
    114.2 KB · Views: 27

lampofred

It's adrenal hormones reacting to a build-up of estrogen.

Heat production (coffee, nicotine, protein, salt, cold ambient temperatures) detoxes estrogen, and keeping FFA low (sugar, calcium, aspirin, niacinamide) quiets the adrenals. Coconut oil, red light help with both. Fat soluble vitamins help to reduce aromatase, lowering further estrogen production. Blood donation probably helps too, to quiet the adrenals.

Going on a high dose coffee experiment for several months years ago must have detoxed a lot of built-up estrogen for me and I haven't experienced any hair loss since then, and the slight crown balding I used to have filled in.

Last edited:

Inaut

Examining skull shapes (to determine baldness patterns) is to akin to eugenics for me. Or reading tea leaves as a way of predicting the future... Both said in jest and not directed at anybody posting about it here. I’m open to all theories at this point...

But—-

I’m more inclined to agree a hormonal dissonance/perspective as @lampofred has pointed out.

mipp

His forehead is sloped but it's also low. He has a relatively small skull. On that photo his neurocranium looks too small for his face. Or the other way around: both Bardem and Driver have large, protruding faces on relatively small-normal heads. Enlarged brow ridge is not the same as a large bulb shaped head with broad, sloped forehead that many balding men develop

D

Deleted member 5487

It's adrenal hormones reacting to a build-up of estrogen.

Heat production (coffee, nicotine, protein, salt, cold ambient temperatures) detoxes estrogen, and keeping FFA low (sugar, calcium, aspirin, niacinamide) quiets the adrenals. Coconut oil, red light help with both. Fat soluble vitamins help to reduce aromatase, lowering further estrogen production. Blood donation probably helps too, to quiet the adrenals.

Going on a high dose coffee experiment for several months years ago must have detoxed a lot of built-up estrogen for me and I haven't experienced any hair loss since then, and the slight crown balding I used to have filled in.

Aspirin, niacinamide make my hair and many others much worse. Theirs several anecdotal evidences by users, spread throughout the forum.

As for Salt, coffee, nicotine all increase metabolic rate regardless of the reserved energy is there in the first places, increasing the adrenals if energy reserves are not adequate to provide sugar.

Estrogen build up would be result of endotxemia or gut dysbosis, which as would upregulate the adrenals and increase DHEA-S and DHT and other stress induced androgen.

Red light can help detox copper and CO can decrease gut bacteria count, increase easy MCT energy substrates, and heal gut dysbosis. Which would be the only two things that make any sense.

D

Deleted member 5487

Examining skull shapes (to determine baldness patterns) is to akin to eugenics for me. Or reading tea leaves as a way of predicting the future... Both said in jest and not directed at anybody posting about it here. I’m open to all theories at this point...

But—-

I’m more inclined to agree a hormonal dissonance/perspective as @lampofred has pointed out.

Packaging hairloss as the same is silly.

1) I have always believed in hormonal hair loss : (DANNY RODDY)
Brendan-Frasier-hair-loss.jpg

2) Male Pattern Baldness- Head Shape-Galea-Neck-Cranial Development
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4639964/-
Involvement of Mechanical Stress in Androgenetic Alopecia

Frontal Alopecia after Repeated Botulinum Toxin Type A Injections for Forehead Wrinkles: An Underestimated Entity?
Frontal Alopecia after Repeated Botulinum Toxin Type A Injections for Forehead Wrinkles: An Underestimated Entity?

Matthew_McConaughey_2011.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals