Hanzo

In my experience it doesn't potentiate nicotine from cigarettes. Don't know about other smo kable substance. It might potentiate fat solubles so lower doses should be used.

Thanks my man. I ingested 18g at once of salt the other day by mistake so i am laying off most thing for now. it's been 5 days so it's probably gone by now but i went up 4lbs. Been eating at a surplus as well. Salt increases hunger in my experience.

Hanzo

Another thing that comes to mind is benadryl and such flu medications any exp from those

mirc12354

If I remeber correctly haidut once recommended no more than one-fifth of usual dose for most substances.

Hanzo

If I remeber correctly haidut once recommended no more than one-fifth of usual dose for most substances.

First day topical. Not much notable difference but very few ups and downs usually the ups are more intense than the downs though. Felt a sense of euphoria and thrill like 15 hrs after topical administration while drinking a pepsi. This was around early morning hours too. So maybe those factors matter? Attempted to smoke a whole cig 3 times. Felt woozy immediately. So quitting smoking for this.

Last edited:

japanesedude

It may help absorption through the skin or potentiate the effects. At least I am not aware of any bad interactions between the two.
Thank you.
There are no side effects so far.
Could it be a badidea to take calcium carbonate orally in the same time?(Diamant+VitD apply on the skin)

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you.
There are no side effects so far.
Could it be a badidea to take calcium carbonate orally in the same time?(Diamant+VitD apply on the skin)

Not that I know of. I don't think adamantanes interact badly with any of these supplements.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How about oxidal

I would not risk it. MB is known to inhibit MAO-A and adamantanes also have some of that activity even though they seem to favor MAO-B.

Hanzo

I would not risk it. MB is known to inhibit MAO-A and adamantanes also have some of that activity even though they seem to favor MAO-B.

What's good to stack with diamint. On my second day on it and it gives me aggression and clean energy. Makes me have ups but the aggression can give me "down moments" but nothing too stressful at all really. Seems to help with the zombie like downs and I don't have that empty feeling anymore that sometimes used to hit me. instead if I do have em it makes them more feely and energetic. wondering what other of your products are safe with it or go well with it. I have preg, prog, Estroban and energin

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What's good to stack with diamint. On my second day on it and it gives me aggression and clean energy. Makes me have ups but the aggression can give me "down moments" but nothing too stressful at all really. Seems to help with the zombie like downs and I don't have that empty feeling anymore that sometimes used to hit me. instead if I do have em it makes them more feely and energetic. wondering what other of your products are safe with it or go well with it. I have preg, prog, Estroban and energin

People report using it with pregnenolone/progesterone/DHEA and the fat soluble vitamins (EstroBan).

golder

Haidut,
What’s your thoughts on Diamant as a useful adjunct to lisuride/metergoline? Also a way to economise and get more out of less?

Hanzo

Any data on diamint for exercise? Wouldn't lowering cortisol be counter productive for performance

Hanzo

on my fourth day took around 5mg usual dose ate and after hours of eating again feeling lightheaded and slightly dizzy?

Tbone107

Is this substance generally regarded as safer to take then metergoline?

Would I need to have concerns taking this while I’m taking:

Pansterone 4 drops daily
Estroban 6 drops 3x a week
Kuinone 10 drops daily
Oxidal 1 drop before bed
Tyromax 1 grain daily
Tyronene 4-6 mcg daily

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals