Hanzo

a female rat of mine tried it orally, just 2 drops and she became incredibly nausea, dizzy and had tachycardia. Luckily, she vomited the 2 drops out before it became worse. She is anemic and has had issues with stimulants like coffee and energy drinks. Does anyone know why she reacted so badly to just 2 drops. She also took it with a small cup of coffee but i do not think this is enough to have her react like she did. She cound'nt even stand. The male rat can drink 3 cups of coffee and have 6 drops and feel fine. @haidut

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
a female rat of mine tried it orally, just 2 drops and she became incredibly nausea, dizzy and had tachycardia. Luckily, she vomited the 2 drops out before it became worse. She is anemic and has had issues with stimulants like coffee and energy drinks. Does anyone know why she reacted so badly to just 2 drops. She also took it with a small cup of coffee but i do not think this is enough to have her react like she did. She cound'nt even stand. The male rat can drink 3 cups of coffee and have 6 drops and feel fine. @haidut

Adamantane is structurally related to camphor (they actually smell and look the same in crystal form) and some people have such reactions to camphor and its related chemicals. I would not use any adamantane or camphor derivatives if the person has such reactions.

Hanzo

rat has had lifelong on and off migraines, head pressure pains and.....with diamant they have almost stopped completely. I always suspected it was wacked blood sugar levels. Can i get more details on how this amazing product helps stabilization and how one can help it out? it is anti anxiety and controls compulsive behavior too. The blood sugar issue being gone is AMAZING. I highly recommend everyone to try it on their rat if it has been experiencing any of these problems.

kyle

Anybody have any long term effects or follow up reports on this substance?

Anders86

Anybody have any long term effects or follow up reports on this substance?

I really like it topically. It gives a nice dopamine boost, making days with less sleep or other dopamine depraving activity easier. And I feel it enhances other topicals.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Will diamant pair up nicely with lapodin or is lapodin with MB a better duo? How are do they compare? @haidut

Diamant contains vitamin E so it should not taken at the same time with quinones. A few hours before/after is OK. But for metabolic synergy I think Lapodin would be better with MB, vitamin K, or B-complex vitamins.

Lee Simeon

Diamant contains vitamin E so it should not taken at the same time with quinones. A few hours before/after is OK. But for metabolic synergy I think Lapodin would be better with MB, vitamin K, or B-complex vitamins.
Do you think this is a problem with low doses of Vitamin E as well? I often take 3 or 4 drops TocoVit and 3 drops of Gonadin at night while I enjoy my cup of Pau D`arco tea.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you think this is a problem with low doses of Vitamin E as well? I often take 3 or 4 drops TocoVit and 3 drops of Gonadin at night while I enjoy my cup of Pau D`arco tea.

I think the issue is still there regardless of the dose but it is less likely to be dangerous in smaller doses. The tocopherol gets oxidizes by the quinones to a highly reactive semi-quinone and if you have a lot of PUFA in your tissues it can cause issues. But if the vitamin E dose is not big then this would probably not be much worse then getting exposed to strong sunlight after taking B2, MB or other quinones.

andrei

@haidut i like diamant a lot. I am currently willing to experiment with your serotonin combating supplements. Would there be much utility to try metergoline or lisuride?

Nokoni

Here's a study about adamantane derivatives and blocking the p2x7 receptor, which blocks inflammatory interleukin-1beta and tnf-alpha. If adamantane has this effect, it could be an anti-inflammatory against arthritis and crohn's disease.

Edit whoops forgot to post the study Selective P2X7 receptor antagonists for chronic inflammation and pain
Very interesting study. Using Diamant I was experiencing what seemed like a reduction in pain in my knees, but shortly after starting it I injured my elbow and then I could very clearly notice the reduction in pain from taking it. Five drops orally provided significant relief – the difference between agony and a dull ache – for 4 or 5 hours, then time for another dose. So, as the study suggests, a reduction in both inflammation and nociception.

And note that P2X7 is activated by ATP, while much of what we do around here is geared toward increasing ATP. It might explain what @amaranthine experienced with Pyrucet: Pyrucet - Liquid (ethyl) Pyruvate/Aceatoacetate Mix. Either way, Diamant might pair well with the various efforts to increase ATP.

(As for Diamant overall, I also experienced a nice surge in mental energy.)

Nice find. Thanks.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut i like diamant a lot. I am currently willing to experiment with your serotonin combating supplements. Would there be much utility to try metergoline or lisuride?

I would not mix adamantane or any of its derivatives with chemicals like cyproheptadine, lisuride, etc. The adamantanes are known to potentiate the effects of most chemicals they are co-administered with and this can lead to unsafe effects even if chemicals like cypro/lisuride/etc are used in commonly recommended doses.

andrei

I would not mix adamantane or any of its derivatives with chemicals like cyproheptadine, lisuride, etc. The adamantanes are known to potentiate the effects of most chemicals they are co-administered with and this can lead to unsafe effects even if chemicals like cypro/lisuride/etc are used in commonly recommended doses.
Thank you!

mangoes

Very interesting study. Using Diamant I was experiencing what seemed like a reduction in pain in my knees, but shortly after starting it I injured my elbow and then I could very clearly notice the reduction in pain from taking it. Five drops orally provided significant relief – the difference between agony and a dull ache – for 4 or 5 hours, then time for another dose. So, as the study suggests, a reduction in both inflammation and nociception.

And note that P2X7 is activated by ATP, while much of what we do around here is geared toward increasing ATP. It might explain what @amaranthine experienced with Pyrucet: Pyrucet - Liquid (ethyl) Pyruvate/Aceatoacetate Mix. Either way, Diamant might pair well with the various efforts to increase ATP.

Thanks, that’s interesting

p2x7 is activated by extracellular atp, because atp leaking out of cells is a danger signal /pathogen associated molecular pattern. But I’m not sure increase in intracellular atp would cause purinergic activation at all.

Nokoni

p2x7 is activated by extracellular atp, because atp leaking out of cells is a danger signal /pathogen associated molecular pattern. But I’m not sure increase in intracellular atp would cause purinergic activation at all.
Good point, and my understanding of Peat's view is that cellular integrity is at least in part a function of (intracellular) ATP. So with increasing ATP the leakiness of cells would be expected to decline. But if you doubled the ATP and the leakiness went down by less than 50% you would still end up with more extracellular ATP. So the net effect would depend on the shape of the curve for intracellular ATP vs. leakiness, and where you're at on the curve. But there are other factors likely to play a role in cellular leakiness. And Diamant is likely to be a factor that reduces leakiness, so no matter what the shape of the curve or where you're at on it, Diamant might well reduce leakage of ATP and thereby reduce P2X7 activation, which would then reduce nociception and inflammation.

Huh. Will not do that again. I had one drop diamant tonight and 4mg cyproheptadine

Don’t notice any potentiation but normally I don’t think about reactions btwn drugs unless additive or potennation via inhibition of the cyp-etc liver enzymes or MAOI inhibition

Is there any idea of the half life of adamantane specifically , not it’s derivatives?

Also most of the studies are on the adamantane structure in novel drugs, are there any studies on adamantane itself?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals