japanesedude

yesterday,I applied just a drop on the forearm with a cup of coffee.
d0pamine sensation runs through the body around 30mins and felt like I just arrived at disneyland.
vision is clearer and vivid. I watched random netflix show and it looks like a 3D.
highly motivated,focused and felt like man on a mission.
libido was increased.
frequent bowel movements and no constipation.
shitty sleep. It was a bad idea to use it at 4pm.
Adamantane was very potent more than I expected.

jaakkima

Can confirm that this appears to consistently improve bowel movements in subjects who otherwise have variable response to other 5-HT3 antagonists. Novel feature.

Sleep is undisturbed, time to sleep possibly improved, but signs of less refreshing sleep on wake.

After attempt at 4-day-straight application (~15 drops/day) however the tiredness a few hours after application became excessive for subjects, though it couldn't be described as the effects of "brain fog" (memantine). Mighty 5a-DHP helped counter this, but this will lead to overusing 5a-DHP to maintain adamantane usability so the experiment is aborted (not convinced enough re-regulation will happen fast enough in these subjects if at all).

No question it's dopaminergic but most curious about what specific profile it gives the cholinergic system after chronic use and discontinuation, if written somewhere missed it.

Hey Terma. This is old but just curious if you could say at what dose you noticed the bowel improvement that you seem to attribute to the 5-ht3 antagonism. Thanks

PandaPower

I can only find amantadine here. Does it play the same role, if so, what should be the protocol like... What frequency, dose.. Is it right to take everyday with meals
bump. hope you can help.... Better more Chinese here who can share the same medical and supplements environment with me... I feel lonely

Terma

Hey Terma. This is old but just curious if you could say at what dose you noticed the bowel improvement that you seem to attribute to the 5-ht3 antagonism. Thanks
~7mg, though I did up to 20-30mg several times. It probably also does something to acetylcholine in gut to achieve that, I don't think 5-HT3 antagonism is responsible for everything this drug did for my digestion (trial of ondansetron would confirm).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
yesterday,I applied just a drop on the forearm with a cup of coffee.
d0pamine sensation runs through the body around 30mins and felt like I just arrived at disneyland.
vision is clearer and vivid. I watched random netflix show and it looks like a 3D.
highly motivated,focused and felt like man on a mission.
libido was increased.
frequent bowel movements and no constipation.
shitty sleep. It was a bad idea to use it at 4pm.
Adamantane was very potent more than I expected.

Thanks, matches my experience as well. I do not use after 2pm to avoid affecting sleep. Typical effects of a dopaminergic chemical.

opethfeldt

Thanks, matches my experience as well. I do not use after 2pm to avoid affecting sleep. Typical effects of a dopaminergic chemical.
Strangely, I've given it to my rat late in the day with no noticable effects on sleep, positive or negative. I guess there's variation in response.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Strangely, I've given it to my rat late in the day with no noticable effects on sleep, positive or negative. I guess there's variation in response.

I think it depends on whether baseline stress hormones are higher in the afternoon than they should be or not. If they are, then it usually has more of a calming effect by lowering them. Too much of it is definitely stimulating though, similar to memantine - low dose is calming/sedative and high dose can cause overstimulation. That's why they limit prescription memantine to elderly people to no more than 30mg daily even though its most therapeutic effects are not seen until doses in the 50mg-75mg range are used.

opethfeldt

I think it depends on whether baseline stress hormones are higher in the afternoon than they should be or not. If they are, then it usually has more of a calming effect by lowering them. Too much of it is definitely stimulating though, similar to memantine - low dose is calming/sedative and high dose can cause overstimulation. That's why they limit prescription memantine to elderly people to no more than 30mg daily even though its most therapeutic effects are not seen until doses in the 50mg-75mg range are used.
I think my stress hormones have been higher in the afternoon/evening than they should be so that makes sense. On a somewhat unrelated note, I should say that Diamant is my rat's favorite Idealabs product. Great effects on its own and potentiation of other substances that are co administered. Do you happen to know if the potentiation happens with topical adninistration or just oral? Subjectively, it doesn't seem like topical has potentiation effects.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I think my stress hormones have been higher in the afternoon/evening than they should be so that makes sense. On a somewhat unrelated note, I should say that Diamant is my rat's favorite Idealabs product. Great effects on its own and potentiation of other substances that are co administered. Do you happen to know if the potentiation happens with topical adninistration or just oral? Subjectively, it doesn't seem like topical has potentiation effects.

It would have to be the same route as the other chemical administered. So, if say somebody is taking pregnenolone topically the adding adamantane also topically should potentiate it. If the pregnenolone was used orally then adamantane would have to oral as well. But even in a mixed route usage it should still have some potentiating effects, just not sure how much.

opethfeldt

It would have to be the same route as the other chemical administered. So, if say somebody is taking pregnenolone topically the adding adamantane also topically should potentiate it. If the pregnenolone was used orally then adamantane would have to oral as well. But even in a mixed route usage it should still have some potentiating effects, just not sure how much.
Gotcha. There's certain supplements my rat is taking that are only effective topically so I wanted to make sure I wasn't wasting Diamant by co administering them. Thanks.

Andman

2 substances topically on the same spot i guess?
Stumbled upon Diamant in my drawer yesterday, ready to start experimenting - however most things i have are in the SFA version while Diamant is MCT, so there could be some problems when combining stuff?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
2 substances topically on the same spot i guess?
Stumbled upon Diamant in my drawer yesterday, ready to start experimenting - however most things i have are in the SFA version while Diamant is MCT, so there could be some problems when combining stuff?

The SFA/ethanol mixes fine with tocopherol/MCT. It is water that neither one of them mixes well with. Topically even on different spots should work.

Andman

The SFA/ethanol mixes fine with tocopherol/MCT. It is water that neither one of them mixes well with. Topically even on different spots should work.

Oh okay great thanks! So Calcirol + Diamant + Pan/Andro for the rat then :D

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is it a good idea to use1 drop of Diamant with 6000IU VitaminD(dissolved in MCT)?

It may help absorption through the skin or potentiate the effects. At least I am not aware of any bad interactions between the two.

andrei

5 drops of this every morning. It makes me insanely joyful and driven. Can there be too much joy?:)
Wondering if its worth going higher.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
5 drops of this every morning. It makes me insanely joyful and driven. Can there be too much joy?:)
Wondering if its worth going higher.

Probably a dopamine effect. I would not use more than 5mg-8mg drops if used continuously. Due to its high lipophilicity adamantane tends to build up.

Interesting. Now I know there’s a pharmacological equivalent to the “adamantine chains” that bound Lucifer in paradise lost. Looks like a valuable product

Hanzo

is it alright to smoke cigs with this and will stacking with estro ban be fine?

mirc12354

In my experience it doesn't potentiate nicotine from cigarettes. Don't know about other smo kable substance. It might potentiate fat solubles so lower doses should be used.