nwo2012

I sometimes take 1 drop diamant with either 1 drop lisuride or 0.5mg cypro. This combo induces a deep andvrestfull sleep for me quickly. Would not dry higher dose combos though.

@haidut are there any studies on adamantane itself, not just the structure ans dwrivatives, ans also what’s the half life of adamantane

I would not mix adamantane or any of its derivatives with chemicals like cyproheptadine, lisuride, etc. The adamantanes are known to potentiate the effects of most chemicals they are co-administered with and this can lead to unsafe effects even if chemicals like cypro/lisuride/etc are used in commonly recommended doses.
How far apart would you recommend it

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is there any idea of the half life of adamantane specifically , not it’s derivatives?

Also most of the studies are on the adamantane structure in novel drugs, are there any studies on adamantane itself?

Not many studies but based on how long effects last I would say at least 12-16 hours. If I use it more than once a day I notice buildup in effects, which suggests long enough half life to last an entire 24 hours period.

Not many studies but based on how long effects last I would say at least 12-16 hours. If I use it more than once a day I notice buildup in effects, which suggests long enough half life to last an entire 24 hours period.
So how long after dosing a moderate amount, like 5 drops, would you say it’s safe to take another drug? I had been thinking about it and even if it potentiates stuff in vitro it may be less likely in Vivo Bc of the messiness of how stuff interacts in the body ?

It’s been about 17 hours since I took it and I am wondering about taking my prescribed meds. I actually took some other meds w it like Cypro and didn’t notice much poterniation at all, even when taken side by side, but it’s hard to gauge that

andrei

Hi @haidut! I think Diamant is a top supplement for me in terms of effects and having no side effects. I take 3 drops twice a day when I drink coffee. My second current supplement is Energin which i also like a lot.
At the moment I don't tolerate well the steroids (pansterone, androsterone, stressnon) although I took them for a while a few months ago.
Even without the steroids, I have an anabolic reaction (i.e. lean, good muscle). Does Diamant increase testosterone? If it does have an effect on steroids, can it be considered a strong effect? Just curious.
I know the argument of it being very anti-cortisol which directly mean pro-anabolic. But is there some other argument at play?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi @haidut! I think Diamant is a top supplement for me in terms of effects and having no side effects. I take 3 drops twice a day when I drink coffee. My second current supplement is Energin which i also like a lot.
At the moment I don't tolerate well the steroids (pansterone, androsterone, stressnon) although I took them for a while a few months ago.
Even without the steroids, I have an anabolic reaction (i.e. lean, good muscle). Does Diamant increase testosterone? If it does have an effect on steroids, can it be considered a strong effect? Just curious.
I know the argument of it being very anti-cortisol which directly mean pro-anabolic. But is there some other argument at play?

I don't know if it has effects on steroids but dopaminergic chemicals in general do as lowering prolactin allows for increased DHEA synthesis and thus improved androgenic profile.

Gone Peating

@haidut how much vit E do you estimate is in one drop of diamant? and is that about how much would be in any of your supplements where tocopherol is a solvent?

ddjd

the following properties: HDAC inhibitor (and thus anti-cancer), anti-cortisol, anti-serotonin, pro-dopamine, anti-diabetes, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-excitotoxic, NMDA antagonism (and thus antidepressant), anticholinergic, antihistamine, etc.
out of interest how would you compare the antihistaminic effects of diamant in comparison to something like cypro

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
out of interest how would you compare the antihistaminic effects of diamant in comparison to something like cypro

I think cyproheptadine is more potent. It was developed as an antihistamine and even a submilligram doses are enough to produce significant blockage of H1.

ddjd

I think cyproheptadine is more potent. It was developed as an antihistamine and even a submilligram doses are enough to produce significant blockage of H1.
sorry I meant to say as an anticholinergic. how do the two compare

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
sorry I meant to say as an anticholinergic. how do the two compare

Both have those properties and are likely equally potent at the relevant doses typically used for both.

ddjd

Both have those properties and are likely equally potent at the relevant doses typically used for both.
ok good to know. ive been having some problems as of late with stomach pains, possibly polyps, but waiting for colonoscopy. Cypro and Diamant seem to be the two things that have reduced the pain significantly. Thank god. i suspect its their anticholinergic action because lisuride didnt work nearly as well as they did, and i know that acts on serotonin

I would not mix adamantane or any of its derivatives with chemicals like cyproheptadine, lisuride, etc. The adamantanes are known to potentiate the effects of most chemicals they are co-administered with and this can lead to unsafe effects even if chemicals like cypro/lisuride/etc are used in commonly recommended doses.

Would it be possible to use the Dimant in the AM and Cyproheptadine in the PM, or not and good idea? Thank you

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would it be possible to use the Dimant in the AM and Cyproheptadine in the PM, or not and good idea? Thank you

What would be the point of using both considering they largely overlapping effects. What is the synergy in using both?

What would be the point of using both considering they largely overlapping effects. What is the synergy in using both?

I guess I was looking at the Diamant for the antiviral and antibacterial as this immune system is not very good, and the Cyproheptadine for the high cortisol issue. I understand they are similar and if they should not be used together I will head the caution.

I emailed and was pointed to Cypro, I ordered it and then started reading here about all the great supplements at Idea labs. Also listening to the podcast of Danny Roddy and you, I wanted to experiment. :)

Hands and face swell at a drop of a hat and had that happen with the cypro so stopped at that time, then I read about Diamant and ordered;
then learned if I took a teaspoon of salt 3 x a day helped some what ( swelling happens even with Magnesium, Cal and Oj ), did back down salt to 1 to 2 x daily now.

I guess I am trying to get things in order to fast, I have put on way to much weight since stopping Low Carbing for many years and not eating much, and also dealing with the exhaustion of a poor immune-system.

I also added tyronene , 5a-DHP, and energin. (only a little 5aDHP occasionally). Temps not great either, between 95 & 96.7 most of the time never over 97 and then I do a dance of excitement. This lady is getting old and fat LOL and I want to do what I can.

Thank you for making me stop and go back to the info of both products to learn more.
Debb

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
amantadine isnt the same as adamantane is it?

Amantadine is simply 1-amino-adamantane. So, adamantane with a single amino group attached to it at position C-1. The rationale for the creation of the simple adamantane derivatives like amantadine, rimantadine, menantine, etc was that it makes them somehow more "stable" to metabolism in the organism, yet I have never seen a single publication that explains what that means. When I started emailing authors of studies claiming this increased stability, they all immediately stopped responding the moment I asked for explanation/evidence for this metabolic stability. Some of them asked me if I work for competitor of theirs, but regardless of the reaction not a single author was able (or willing) to explain what this metabolic stability is. Ironically, the unsubstituted adamantane, which is a naturally occurring molecule, is one of the most stable molecules known to men and has no known degradation mechanism.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals