energy peat

Forum Supporter
It is anectodal, but today I had the worst bout of diarrhea in my life ( probably from xylitol, which I never use, but I did today). It was the real Armageddon. Never ever have I experienced anything like that, not even after food poisoning.I had an unopened bottle of CamphoSal, which arrived 2 days ago. I was planning to wait for more testimonials, before I use it. However, cosnidering circumstances, I decided it was an emergency so I opened the bottle. I took 20 drops with a little bit of water. After about an hour everything stopped. My bowels went still and silent, comfortable. I can't be 100% certain it was from CamphoSal, but I see no better explanation. I had a meal after that and I am still fine. Seems like the storm went away for good. I will definitely continue using it for some time.
I’ve had bouts of diarrhea for most of my life. Years and years ago I recall jumping up from the table after having coffee with cream. I wasn’t observant of additives in cream etc. but I now think that might have been the issue. Lately I’ve had diarrhea almost daily and I can’t control it with food. I take Imodium if I have to but really hate to go there and rarely take it. Yesterday I received my order from Idealabsdc. I took 5 drops of CamphoSal before bed with a little orange juice. Everything settled down in my gut and it’s still calm this morning. That’s AMAZING! I’ll continue with another 5 drops tonight and see how it goes. Wish I’d known about this so many years ago. Thank you Haidut for the products and everyone else for your comments.

energy peat

Forum Supporter
I’ve had bouts of diarrhea for most of my life. Years and years ago I recall jumping up from the table after having coffee with cream. I wasn’t observant of additives in cream etc. but I now think that might have been the issue. Lately I’ve had diarrhea almost daily and I can’t control it with food. I take Imodium if I have to but really hate to go there and rarely take it. Yesterday I received my order from Idealabsdc. I took 5 drops of CamphoSal before bed with a little orange juice. Everything settled down in my gut and it’s still calm this morning. That’s AMAZING! I’ll continue with another 5 drops tonight and see how it goes. Wish I’d known about this so many years ago. Thank you Haidut for the products and everyone else for your comments.
May 2, 2024 Update:
I started out with 5 drops of CamphoSal in orange juice and worked up to 25 drops over 6 days. Then I continue at 25 drops per day for 10 or 11 days. I felt like it was time to stop - so I did. I have not had ANY diarrhea since then!!! Thank you very much for solving my lifelong problem. (I’m 72). After so many years of diarrhea, I'm leaning a bit towards constipation. I've discovered tonic water. I enjoy it and it seems to gently encourage my bowels.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals