Wagner83

I've posted before on the putting pansterone, androsterone, vitamin K and thyromax on my scrotum with some notable success. Haidut recommended I tried pure T3. Well here are a few observations:

-two drops of 8mcg of tyronene each on each testicle before bed: very sound sleep, and sex drive and sensitivity is off the roof. I tended to have depressive tendencies, and they're definitely gone. I want to emphasise that I've tried taking cynomel, thyromax etc...orally with no success whatsoever.

-since putting tyronene on my testicles, I need to pee less often and my pee is not transparent anymore (which used to be the case for years, at least during the day)

-androsterone on scrotum might be helpful for sex drive, but I'd recommend putting them on your wrists for an uplifting anti depressant effect. I'm still combining it with pansterone on testicles. I prefer that to applying androsterone on scrotum as well.

-vitamin K on scrotum (kuinone 4 drops is enough for me) makes a big difference also, the "umph" is increased

Has anyone else experimented with the above? Would be cool to hear some more about it. This is life changing stuff for me, as I've had a pretty low sex drive for ages, and tried various herbs, pure testosterone etc...but nothing comes even close to this! I can't find any literature or similar experience about it. Thanks for sharing any studies or reasons why that is. Cheers!

I noticed the same thing with androsterone, the mood effects are what make it interesting to me.
As for the vitamin K and the "umph", has it increased erection hardness or/and size?
Sounds like the tyronene on scrotum is worth a try.

OP
MOUNTAINBEAR

MOUNTAINBEAR

I noticed the same thing with androsterone, the mood effects are what make it interesting to me.
As for the vitamin K and the "umph", has it increased erection hardness or/and size?
I've never had any issues with hardness or size, so I haven't focused on this. For me it has been about the very noticeable increase in sensitivity of the sex organ and the overall desire for women. If you do start applying tyronene on your testicles, please post some feedback on here. I wish I had access to this information before. It would have changed quite a few things in my life!

DankMemes

Good to know someone else is doing this also. Do you apply this during the day, or also before going to bed? Your sleep is good?

Applied twice daily, upon waking and before bed.

I have extreme difficulty falling asleep (often rolling around for 1-2 hours) but once I'm out I can get a solid 8 hours easily. T3 at night makes me sleepy which is great.

OP
MOUNTAINBEAR

MOUNTAINBEAR

Applied twice daily, upon waking and before bed.

I have extreme difficulty falling asleep (often rolling around for 1-2 hours) but once I'm out I can get a solid 8 hours easily. T3 at night makes me sleepy which is great.
is the difficulty falling asleep before you applied it, or because of it?

Wagner83

I applied tyronene for the first on my scrotum and penis (1 drop each ) yesterday and barely noticed positive effects, I did get really angry/pissed at some point though , I applied it again before bed , slept quite well, no morning wood and I may have actually added water weight gain in the lower belly area. So far I have disliked Pansterone , Tyronene (1 day trial), and even androsterone although I reckon its effects are very potent and can be positive for some. Kuinone is actually the only one that might raise androgens a bit without side effects.
Tongkat Ali (better) is the other thing that may help , same for ditching most starch .

Last edited:

T-3

I've posted before on the putting pansterone, androsterone, vitamin K and thyromax on my scrotum with some notable success. Haidut recommended I tried pure T3. Well here are a few observations:

-two drops of 8mcg of tyronene each on each testicle before bed: very sound sleep, and sex drive and sensitivity is off the roof. I tended to have depressive tendencies, and they're definitely gone. I want to emphasise that I've tried taking cynomel, thyromax etc...orally with no success whatsoever.

-since putting tyronene on my testicles, I need to pee less often and my pee is not transparent anymore (which used to be the case for years, at least during the day)

-androsterone on scrotum might be helpful for sex drive, but I'd recommend putting them on your wrists for an uplifting anti depressant effect. I'm still combining it with pansterone on testicles. I prefer that to applying androsterone on scrotum as well.

-vitamin K on scrotum (kuinone 4 drops is enough for me) makes a big difference also, the "umph" is increased

Has anyone else experimented with the above? Would be cool to hear some more about it. This is life changing stuff for me, as I've had a pretty low sex drive for ages, and tried various herbs, pure testosterone etc...but nothing comes even close to this! I can't find any literature or similar experience about it. Thanks for sharing any studies or reasons why that is. Cheers!
yes! strongly matches my very positive experience with these supplements applied similarly. adnrosterone works best orally. but the vit K and thyroid on testes is singularly powerful. i'm taking a very similar regimen and am encouraged to hear this report to know I'm not the only one with such potent and positive effects.

T-3

I applied tyronene for the first on my scrotum and penis (1 drop each ) yesterday and barely noticed positive effects, I did get really angry/pissed at some point though , I applied it again before bed , slept quite well, no morning wood and I may have actually added water weight gain in the lower belly area. So far I have disliked Pansterone , Tyronene (1 day trial), and even androsterone although I reckon its effects are very potent and can be positive for some. Kuinone is actually the only one that might raise androgens a bit without side effects.
Tongkat Ali (better) is the other thing that may help , same for ditching most starch .
i've had similar problems with DHEA and even pregnenolone. Now that my metabolism and thyroid have improved and stress hormones abated, pansterone with DHEA and preg has a beautiful effect. But it's a subtle and highly interactive supplementthat depends on the rest of metabolic health in my opinion. If my metabolic health is having other problems, i tend to go estrogenic and have very inconsistent effects (incredible honeymoon for a few days followed by anger and grumpiness and estrogen storm with noticeably consisten psychological effects). But thanks to Idealabs vits, really the estroban and kuinone + oxidal, lapi.., and energin, I think over the last three months that my motabolism has been "rebooted" from running primarily on sympathetic nervous axis (adrenalin and cortisol) to fully realized ATP production and metabolic efficiency. It's really night and day for me. I'm still refining now with steroids, but I basically go my stress-addicted metabolism to function again in a low-stress state for the most part. That's golden. To me it's that transition that many of us on this forum are in essence seeking, with lots of interesting variation of person-specific issues of course. But I can't pass up any chance to remind Haidut that there are changed lives and metabolically reborn men thanks to research and info posted here.

T-3

yes, it is. just kuinone and T3 or even tyromix on testes is something i want all men to have the pleasure of experiencing. (I won't say "first hand":))

Wagner83

yes! strongly matches my very positive experience with these supplements applied similarly. adnrosterone works best orally. but the vit K and thyroid on testes is singularly powerful. i'm taking a very similar regimen and am encouraged to hear this report to know I'm not the only one with such potent and positive effects.
How much do you apply on your testes (especially T3)? How long have you been doing it? What did you notice?

T-3

How much do you apply on your testes (especially T3)? How long have you been doing it? What did you notice?
i am dosing very conservatively. but it's a combination:
estroban 4-7 drops most mornings orally
androsterone 1 drop orally anytime stressful situations arise (10-15 1-drop doses per week)
kuinone 3-5 drops on balls, 1x per day
tyromax 7 drops (about 1 grain) on balls, 1x per day

I take 3 grains of NDT and approx 12-20 micrograms of T3 sublingually per day...and have been on this for one year, very gradually increasing dose based on body temp and heartbeat primarily. Anytime I put tyromax on the balls, I reduce oral dose of NDT by same amount so total stays constant. It was in this context that made it so surprising that when just shifting one grain of NDT from oral to tyromax on balls--in combination with kuinone--made me feel unusually well, morning wood and multiple erections per day. That is feeling "back to normal" to me.

I haven't tried T3 by itself topically, just NDT in tyromax. If other things are going wrong metabolically, then too much oral T3 can give some reverse T3 symptoms possibly...but that's pretty hard to recognize what spiking rT3 feels like. Mostly oral T3 has been great for me. It works as an energizer, a mild antidepressant and a great way to deal with high-carb meals with dairy, which prevents the T4 in NDT from being absorbed orally (i.e. prevents me from taking the oral NDT dose). Applying tyromax to the balls for me was discovered by accident. I just used it as a crutch when I first got it 4-5 months ago. I was having so much dairy that I couldn't find a good time to take my NDT oral dosing, which led me to put seven drops of tyromax on balls in lieu of one grain oral NDT. Within hours and next day, there were more and harder erections.

I have noticed morning wood and firmer erections during intercourse with just kuinone applied to balls. In fact I'd really start with kuinone as first-line put-it-on-your-balls experiment. I started 3 months ago just with kuinone just after discovering the tyromax effect. Kuinone is the most reliable and easy to use put-it-on-your-balls supplement for me.

I do think that if you're trying to suppress stress hormones (adrenalin/cortisol/prolactin/estrogen) that there are times when successful suppression leads to an empty feeling and reduced sex drive, no morning wood. It was in this context that i recently (last month) began experimenting with pansterone. I've had incredibly good honeymoons with preg and bad burnouts with it, too. And oral DHEA never made me feel anything but terrible, like estrogenic stress storm--a singularly awful feel. But that was probably because so many other things were running on stress hormones at that time for me. I've had 15 successful 5-drops of pansterone on balls experiments following gym workouts in last two weeks. Success for me means I feel warm, confident and sexually potent afterwards and in the morning after. And I've had two misses, too, where I think once again i got some estrogenic stress storm. But treating it with more estroban and then trying again led to success. Just small doses.

So i occasionally add the 5 drops of pansterone to kuinone and tyromax on balls for a triple application. But i've had noticeable and always positive results with kuinone, almost always good and often more powerful positive results with kuinone + tyromax (5 drops and 7 drops), and sometimes the most potent effects where I see behavioral effects and effects in the gym of obviously elevated Testosterone (I think--no blood work to report) from the triple application with pansterone at a moderate dose of 5 or 8 drops max on balls which synergizes I think with the one drop androsterone orally i will have likely had too.

This sounds jumbled, I know, but I've tried to be fairly methodical and experiment with one at a time, then two, then three. I think I understand how these supplements are working in my body now well enough to be confident to continue this way. 3-4 months like this and I feel like a much younger and more energetic person.

T-3

i share skepticism of some (such as Such_Saturation) about some of the vague success stories. Some of those stories have gotten my hopes up and led me to try 20 other things unsuccessfully since coming to this board more than two years ago before deciding they aren't for me. But the misses just serve to emphasize, for me, Peat and Haidut's correct emphasis on improving the metabolism as the fundamental goal that enables lots of other more particular interventions to start working.

True to Peat and Haidut's emphasis on thyroid function, titrating up (starting with half a grain per day orally over the last 15 months or so and now at around 3 or 4 grains per day) has been a major enabler for other things to start to work for me -- at long last. At first, I didn't have any complaints about my balls and didn't really have much interest putting anything on them. But after suppressing estrogen probably too low (i'm probably still a bit too high on vit K and thus too low on estrogen), i lost morning wood and libido a few times for maybe a week at a time in the last 5 months. Disconcerting to say the least.

I began two years ago with caffeine and aspirin. I spent a year on more than a daily gram of caffeine and daily gram of aspirin. Some good things may have happened. But I felt stuck like nothing was really improving. Then I added NDT. Some improvement. But I still didn't feel metabolically warm, well, energized. MB was a noticeable metabolic boost. And increasing oral NDT. I then started feeling warmer, switching over to running on fructose, and eventually losing some adipose fat on oxidal, which I still take (2-4 drops per day--neglected to mention above). I am 5'10'. I topped out 2 years ago at 94kg hypothyroid and exercising lots. I bottomed at 83kg last month and have now begun gaining muscle again. I also take energin which makes me feel alert and actually makes me FEEL my kidneys are performing well and out of discomfort.

I didn't start out very overweight or terribly unhealthy. But I felt like ***t. I hated the way my body looked and felt. The small doses i'm using (although not small for oral NDT) have definitely helped raised my metabolism. They are just appropriate for me. Others of course may need much larger doses than I'm using.

The thing I'm noticing is that because the thyroid supplementation is now adequate and my metabolism has increased, I am now also having really positive new effects with the steroids. Pansterone topically on balls--as androgenic boost (i think it now reliably raises my testosterone based on last 8 weeks) and also as nootropic on temples and forehead--is working great for me now, with overwhelmingly positive plusses and a few minuses (temper) of elevated T. I will cycle pansterone I think. It's been an interesting and fun experiment so far.

Rand56

Has anyone tried Oxidal on the scrotum? I like the effects of Oxidal, but have yet to embark on applying it down yonder.

T-3

Has anyone tried Oxidal on the scrotum? I like the effects of Oxidal, but have yet to embark on applying it down yonder.
Yeah, and try explaining to your sex partners what the blue down there is all about...:) I've had that conversation! I was expecting her, after me persuading her of the metabolic benefits and great possibilities of electron decoupling, to ask me to put some on her body too. But alas, she admired my blue balls enough not to leave me with blue... yeah, you know the rest

Rand56

Yeah, and try explaining to your sex partners what the blue down there is all about...:) I've had that conversation! I was expecting her, after me persuading her of the metabolic benefits and great possibilities of electron decoupling, to ask me to put some on her body too. But alas, she admired my blue balls enough not to leave me with blue... yeah, you know the rest

LOL too funny! Well, since I currently have no sex partner, I don't have to worry about having that conversation :) So did you notice any enhanced effect compared to applying it elsewhere?

T-3

Once concern I have about applying IL supplements to testicles is that I sometimes lose drops on the floor and I maybe lose drops on hair. I'm not sure it all gets rubbed in enough. Is this a reason to start shaving down there?

One of the practical points is that if I'm applying in a hurry and want to quickly pull underwear up, I often try to rub it on scrotum in a place where DMSO will not be on colored underwear. To get 7 drops down there, one can roll them down the balls pushing it back onto scrotum. Or one can lie down (not generally convenient for me). I do application standing. Between absorption or dripping on hand, dripping off balls, and possibly remaining on ball hairs rather than absorbing into skin, i worry i am wasting product or getting unreliable quantities if i'm in a hurry. Does anyone have recommendations about successful fast application on the balls? Not asking for a video, mind you:) Thoughts?

T-3

LOL too funny! Well, since I currently have no sex partner, I don't have to worry about having that conversation :) So did you notice any enhanced effect compared to applying it elsewhere?
I didn't have any bad experience with oxidal on my balls. After the memorable conversation, though, I guess I tried other ways to advertise my enthusiasm about oxidal to the world:) I mostly take it orally. I also thought I got really good absorption on belly button. It's also nice on toes and in between toes for foot hygiene. I didn't get anything noticeably sexual applying oxidal on balls, but one could see the logic in thinking it might do something synergistic. Now that you mention it, I'll put it up to a weeklong test. Test results forthcoming (and more shitty (ouch my) balls puns...)

Rand56

Once concern I have about applying IL supplements to testicles is that I sometimes lose drops on the floor and I maybe lose drops on hair. I'm not sure it all gets rubbed in enough.

Since I've applied other stuff to the ole giblets before, I learned it's best to put the drops on the palm of my hand first <using a non latex glove> to avoid the chance of spillage. I wouldn't worry too much about losing much with the hairs, unless of course one needs to use hedgeclippers first...haha

schultz

I found a relatively new study talking about using a Testosterone supplement on the scrotum.

Pharmacokinetics of testosterone cream applied to scrotal skin. - PubMed - NCBI

"... scrotal skin is advantageous for transdermal testosterone delivery as it has the thinnest stratum corneum (Smith et al., 1961; Ya-Xian et al., 1999), high steroid permeability (Wester & Maibach, 1989) many times greater than non-scrotal skin (Lin et al., 1999), and minimizes the risk of passive topical transfer to others."

"The bioavailability of testosterone via the scrotal skin is striking higher than for abdominal skin. Using the same testosterone cream and steroid LC-MS assay measurements, in this study a Cmax (4.6 ng/mL, 16.0 nM) was achieved with the lowest dose (12.5 mg) applied to the scrotal skin whereas applying 100 mg
testosterone cream to the abdominal skin produced a Cmax of 16.3 nmol/L (4.7 ng/mL). This suggests an about eightfold increase in testosterone bioavailability, using the scrotal compared with abdominal skin routes."

"Disproportionate increases in serum DHT are reported after administration of all transdermal testosterone products with the higher DHT/T ratio attributable to the strong expression of 5-alpha reductase in skin structures which foster the conversion of testosterone to DHT during transdermal passage. Furthermore
androgens induce greater expression of the 5a reductase enzyme whereby administration of an androgen directly onto the skin creates a feed-forward (positive feedback) mechanism (Russell & Wilson, 1994; McNamara et al., 2013)."

"The clinical significance of such increased DHT/T ratio, common to all non-parenteral routes of testosterone administration, is doubtful as studies
maintained circulating DHT levels of 10 times the physiological concentrations for up to 2 years without increasing prostate size or growth or any adverse sequelae (Idan et al., 2010) nor do exogenous androgens increase intraprostatic DHT (Marks et al., 2006; Page et al., 2011; Mostaghel et al., 2012; Thirumalai
et al., 2016)."

DHT.jpg

Test.jpg

Estra.jpg

Waynish

Also, if any of you have kids in the next 10 years, please report back with any anomalies ;)

I've tested Pansterone in this way... Too much increased sex drive - unpleasant and disruptive :P

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals