Applying Pure T3 (tyronene) On Scrotum

OP
MOUNTAINBEAR

MOUNTAINBEAR

Pretty neat that it had such good effects for you.

Makes sense that it would do something since thyroid has effects on leydig cells and even stimulates steroid function of the leydig cells. Also T4 can be converted to T3 directly in the testis.

"TH [thyroid hormone] acutely stimulate testosterone production by the Leydig cells in vitro via stimulating the production of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StAR) and StAR mRNA in Leydig cells; StAR is associated with intracellular trafficking of cholesterol into the mitochondria during steroid hormone synthesis."
interesting! so you would say thyromax is better than tyronene?

OP
MOUNTAINBEAR

MOUNTAINBEAR

Just want to say I am a fan here of the title of this thread, the avatar, and the OP's name. All of this is working for me.
well let's hope this thread stays true to it's title, as it seems to have gone awry pretty quickly!

OP
MOUNTAINBEAR

MOUNTAINBEAR

Ohhhh lol. This is too funny cause it's true! MountainBear, Such is right, in a few weeks you will decide this doesn't work and be on to the next thing!
I'll do whatever I need to do to keep that increased sensitivity in the groin area, it just makes me feel more alive...all I'm saying is that works for now...when it won't anymore I'll let you guys all know

schultz

interesting! so you would say thyromax is better than tyronene?

If you're applying it topically you should use the T3 or a T3/T4 combo. NDT needs to be digested to work I believe.

The topical thyroid has also been shown to accelerate wound healing and fracture repair. There are also some studies on hair growth.

This study used a combination of thyroid, growth hormone and insulin for hair growth in men. It seemed to work, though I was thinking maybe they should have used T3 instead of T4, and also IGF-1 instead of GH.

The skin has the potential to turn the T3 into rT3 I believe. I don't know what kind of things would cause this, ie. health of the person (cortisol levels?) or quantity taken, so I wouldn't apply too much at once. Such information may exist in Haidut's product summaries.

Anyhoo, keep us updated!

Tarmander

I think Charlie should make a new sub forum titled "Putting stuff on your balls," because it obviously is a wrinkly topic that should be explored more thoroughly.

that tingling electric feeling in my testicles

aff.JPG

it obviously is a wrinkly topic that should be explored more thoroughly

ggs.jpg

schultz

I think Charlie should make a new sub forum titled "Putting stuff on your balls," because it obviously is a wrinkly topic that should be explored more thoroughly.

I don't even bother eating anymore... I just apply macros to my testicles. :eek:

OP
MOUNTAINBEAR

MOUNTAINBEAR

If you're applying it topically you should use the T3 or a T3/T4 combo. NDT needs to be digested to work I believe.

The topical thyroid has also been shown to accelerate wound healing and fracture repair. There are also some studies on hair growth.

This study used a combination of thyroid, growth hormone and insulin for hair growth in men. It seemed to work, though I was thinking maybe they should have used T3 instead of T4, and also IGF-1 instead of GH.

The skin has the potential to turn the T3 into rT3 I believe. I don't know what kind of things would cause this, ie. health of the person (cortisol levels?) or quantity taken, so I wouldn't apply too much at once. Such information may exist in Haidut's product summaries.

Anyhoo, keep us updated!
thanks SCHULTZ, I'll make sure to not apply too much at once!

superhuman

Anyhoo, keep us updated!

i have never heard that before? any studies etc, strange that haidut has not mentioned it either since he prefers applying tyromix and tyronene topical

schultz

i have never heard that before? any studies etc, strange that haidut has not mentioned it either since he prefers applying tyromix and tyronene topical

The Tyromix and Tyronene both will absorb through the skin. It was the Tyromax I was referring to. (I had to double check all the names lol)

superhuman

The Tyromix and Tyronene both will absorb through the skin. It was the Tyromax I was referring to. (I had to double check all the names lol)
So you mean the skin has the ability to turn T4 into rT3? i have never heard that either

schultz

So you mean the skin has the ability to turn T4 into rT3? i have never heard that either

Yah it can turn T4 and T3 into rT3 as it contains the D3 enzyme.

D2 (deiodinase) converts T4 into T3. It's a pretty neat topic! D2 is apparently present in brown fat and allows local T4 to T3 conversion for thermogenesis when it's cold. Bone remineralization may also require D2 and a local conversion of T4 to T3. I'm wondering if this would have an effect on teeth. I couldn't find much information on thyroid hormone and teeth.

superhuman

Yah it can turn T4 and T3 into rT3 as it contains the D3 enzyme.

D2 (deiodinase) converts T4 into T3. It's a pretty neat topic! D2 is apparently present in brown fat and allows local T4 to T3 conversion for thermogenesis when it's cold. Bone remineralization may also require D2 and a local conversion of T4 to T3. I'm wondering if this would have an effect on teeth. I couldn't find much information on thyroid hormone and teeth.

Thats cool. Never heard about that before

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals