Let's Talk Libido: What's Your Experience?

you mix that all together and apply to your throat?

yes. The pregnenolone I take orally. I take the metergoline and exemestane orally. The rest (K2 MK4, progest-E, DHEA) are mixed in my palm and applied to throat area. All before bedtime. I have sex in the morning, and this is a fantastic cocktail for waking up and having sex. I still take T3, which may have something to do with it, or not. I have always had good erections and high T, but this cocktail has improved things further. I am sure my T would test at 900 - 1000. It has tested mostly at around 900 in the past without this. The word that is the first syllable in the word "cocktail" is edited out by this BBS.

ntking51

yes. The pregnenolone I take orally. I take the metergoline and exemestane orally. The rest (K2 MK4, progest-E, DHEA) are mixed in my palm and applied to throat area. All before bedtime. I have sex in the morning, and this is a fantastic cocktail for waking up and having sex. I still take T3, which may have something to do with it, or not. I have always had good erections and high T, but this cocktail has improved things further. I am sure my T would test at 900 - 1000. It has tested mostly at around 900 in the past without this. The word that is the first syllable in the word "cocktail" is edited out by this BBS.
Are you on trt? Those are trt type levels lol

Hairlosssucks

How much vitamin k and t3 are you taking mate?

Wow you have a good libido with that stack, even with the prog added in?

I guess dhea counters it?

well, when I started, progesterone made my penis numb. But working through that, it's now amazing and none of that issue anymore.

I think it's from estrogen stored in tissues released with the progesterone.

My libido is very good as always and everything works very well.

Hairlosssucks

well, when I started, progesterone made my penis numb. But working through that, it's now amazing and none of that issue anymore.

I think it's from estrogen stored in tissues released with the progesterone.

My libido is very good as always and everything works very well.

I assume you take vit d and mag with the vit k. But don’t you think vit kand prog maybe be lowering your estrogen too much?

Also do you take t3 because your hypo or just for a boost and do you split your dosages throughout the day. Thanks for the help lad.

I assume you take vit d and mag with the vit k. But don’t you think vit kand prog maybe be lowering your estrogen too much?

Also do you take t3 because your hypo or just for a boost and do you split your dosages throughout the day. Thanks for the help lad.

I take T3 because I am hypothyroid. I'm hoping that over time I won't need it.

I do take vitamin D3 (or get a lot of sunlight) and magnesium.

I doubt it has lowered my estrogen all that much. Maybe to good normal proportions. Last blood test I was still a little high in estrone (which is how I test for estrogen) but that was a few years ago.

I think the metergoline and the exemestane in modest dosages has helped IMMENSELY. My erections are REALLY stellar nowadays. They were always good, but they are REALLY good now. And I have a healthy libido, which I've always had. I don't have joint aches which I associate with really low estrogen. I can't say enough about this regimen. I think it will work for a low T guy. I always had good high T levels in my more modern life (since mid 2000s) but this helps maintain them a lot. I don't know if I'll be on this "forever" but for now it seems to be really good.

Hairlosssucks

I take T3 because I am hypothyroid. I'm hoping that over time I won't need it.

I do take vitamin D3 (or get a lot of sunlight) and magnesium.

I doubt it has lowered my estrogen all that much. Maybe to good normal proportions. Last blood test I was still a little high in estrone (which is how I test for estrogen) but that was a few years ago.

I think the metergoline and the exemestane in modest dosages has helped IMMENSELY. My erections are REALLY stellar nowadays. They were always good, but they are REALLY good now. And I have a healthy libido, which I've always had. I don't have joint aches which I associate with really low estrogen. I can't say enough about this regimen. I think it will work for a low T guy. I always had good high T levels in my more modern life (since mid 2000s) but this helps maintain them a lot. I don't know if I'll be on this "forever" but for now it seems to be really good.

could you give me a quick rundown of your diet and exercise program and full supplement stack. I’m trying to raise my t and restore my libido.

my t varies from 650-700 yet I have no libido, poor erections and rarely get morning wood.

could you give me a quick rundown of your diet and exercise program and full supplement stack. I’m trying to raise my t and restore my libido.

my t varies from 650-700 yet I have no libido, poor erections and rarely get morning wood.

I don’t work out. I just go for walks.

Just follow my program above and your T and libido will increse. There is science behind it and the quantities are reasonable and physiologically sound.

The stack will lower prolactin which I think may be your issue — it may be high and it ruins everything else.

Hairlosssucks

I don’t work out. I just go for walks.

Just follow my program above and your T and libido will increse. There is science behind it and the quantities are reasonable and physiologically sound.

The stack will lower prolactin which I think may be your issue — it may be high and it ruins everything else.

Cheers man and for your diet and supplements? Can I take coffee and t3 on the same diet. Isn’t coffee like thyroid?

ntking51

So is the stuff you take orally taste nasty? Also do you just drop the stuff on your tongue?

wildworld1992

In general, my approach now is to find more lifestyle or nutritional/supplemental solutions rather than taking some type of hormone replacement such as thyroid. If there is a risk that the solution can mess you up further when taken long term then I do not really view it as a solution anymore.

Any update for your current supplement stack? Are you still using T3? I would like to hear more about your progress. Thanks.

I find 3mg of exemestane, 3mg of metergoline, 20mg of progest-e, 5mg of DHEA and 100mg of pregnenolone really maintain things nicely.
Where and how do you get all of these? I live in the United States.

Also, how and where do you get T3 from?

I can't find anything on google.