Applying Idealabs Supplements On Scrotum

Discussion in 'Supplements' started by MOUNTAINBEAR, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

Thanks for the thorough reply. That's a lot of T3!
    As I said before, Kuinone on scrotum is the one supplement I have enjoyed quite reliably (I psoted on the kuinone thread too). I guess I'm just quite conservative in my approach : dmso half life, its potential effects on progesterone and star protein as well as acetycholine, and the simple fact that I think the body is pretty smart and adapts to most substance over time. That being said I don't have first hand experience over that. I'd retry the T3 on scrotum if I could dilute it easily, when I tried it I did too much (one and two drops of tyronene).
    I guess one of the questions is if you had to stop (whatever the reason, haidut can't sell the same product anymore etc...) would you feel worst than before for some time or not.
    An other issue I have with those supplements is that they shift the emphasis away from diet, I have experienced very different things with different meals but supplements can make up for what is actually not an optimal diet.

Thanks, that one was mentioned before, I don't know if this applies to dhea but it could given they mention 5-alpha-reductase activity in the skin as a reason for the increase in dht. I wonder why people get estrogenic side effects from dhea though, perhaps focusing on skin areas where 5-alpha-reductase is more important would help.
    I wonder if something like 11-keto-testosterone would follow the same steps and create a positive feedback mechanism (up regulate 5-alpha reductase), I don't remember if 11-keto-testosterone is affected by 5-alpha reductase.

Lol that would be a bummer.

@T-3 If you have some estroban at hand would you mind trying it on scrotum and report? I did not think about it when I had some and now I'm broke..

2. schultz

schultz Member

I just mentioned that study to reinforce the knowledge that steroids on the scrotum are very well absorbed. I'm not sure if 5-ar will effect DHEA... somehow I doubt it, but it would be interesting if it did.

3. japanesedude

japanesedude Member

I am thinking that to applying Pansterone + Kuinone or Pansterone + Progestene on scrotum to increase T and DHT.
    Did somebody try these combination?

4. bzmazu

bzmazu Member

+1!!

5. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

Any updates on those use of supplements? Accounts like T-3 always look a bit fishy to me but I'm still interested in potential feedback!

6. benaoao

benaoao Member

Bumping this up

Considering the improvements associated with tanning naked, has anyone here tried rubbing vitamin D oils and how did it go?

7. japanesedude

japanesedude Member

When it comes to libido,It seems that Pansterone+Kuinone works better than any supplements.
    Its a real disapointment that we Japanese can no longer be use DHEA or even Pregnenolone again.

8. Elize

Elize Member

Hi. I was told on a thyroid forum that Vitamin A D and K combination drop I have convert to pregnenolone Perhaps you can try that

9. Mauritio

Mauritio Member

Just wanted to add some of my experiences
    -Energin on balls 2x : androgenic effects, really visible
    - Oxidal on balls 1x: androgenic effects ,less than energin but still a positive experience overall
    - Lisuride on balls 3x: need more experimentation because effects are similar ,but might be slightly better than on forearms

10. Repas du soir

Repas du soir Member

Would any of you dare to put emu oil on your puppies for K2 MK4? Would it be dangerous?

11. brocktoon

brocktoon Member

What? Is emu oil a source of mk-4?

12. Repas du soir

Repas du soir Member

[​IMG]

Apparently, yes.

13. brocktoon

brocktoon Member

Apparently...but not evidently.

14. japanesedude

japanesedude Member

I've experienced some positive effects from applying Diamant and Andro on scrotum(1 drop each)
    libido has increased and I'm having one of the best erection in my life.
    everytime when I tried Andro only,I feel good but it tanked libido and gave me weak erection so this combo is a gamechanger for me.