Let's Talk Libido: What's Your Experience?

Attakai

Toremifene + zinc sulfate + Diamant(Naval Application) + Kuinone(Balls) = Mega Nut stack

OP
Aleeri

Aleeri

Any update for your current supplement stack? Are you still using T3? I would like to hear more about your progress. Thanks.

Super late to the party here, been off forums for a while spending time on other things.

Libido has become a non-issue in the past 1-1.5 years. Never had an issue with it nor ED since, have consistent relations 1-4 weekly as I am in a long-term relationship. I am off thyroid.

I've been consistent with some lifestyle and supplement stuff over this period that seem to work for me. Not being super strict on my diet besides PUFA avoidance. Switched my high coffee to high tea consumption (really because of the COVID research on tea and I find It causes less overstimulation, I prefer it now). Been pretty consistent with Cistanche, Korean Ginseng for periods, baby aspirin, K, D, A. The basics really.

I also did labs and they looked great. My TSH was similar as before when on thyroid, just over 1 and hormone panels best ever, lowest normal E2 I ever had and high total T, non-existant CRP etc. Cholesterol was actually lower than it's ever been in the past while still being in the slightly high normal range, I think my body is utilizing it better. My waking temp is consistently 36.6-36.7 and always reaches 37-37.2 during the day. Pulse is a reliable 80-85 when active sedentary on a fed stomach. Pulse never drops after eating, always increases, like it should.

I was surprised about the low E2 and high T levels on such a high tea consumption (4-8 cups per day primarily black tea). I honestly had zero issues with it and think the claims about it being estrogenic are not looking at the whole picture of how flavonoids work, it's reductionism in the proper sense. I have stronger erections now too which may or may not have to do with tea consumption.

I've been listening to Ray Peat every month on One Radio and he's been talking more about flavonoids recently, exclusively in a positive light. There was even a listener question about drinking Sencha green tea and Ray replied that it was a very good thing and recommended to keep doing it. I think the recent research on tea and also in relation to COVID proves there is more to it than simply caffeine. The Theanine should also make that obvious.

I might write an tea article or update my puerh tea thread on this forum at some point as I have collected a lot of data over the past 1-2 years, but my overall view is that it's a great drink in same class as coffee. It's really a matter of taste/preference and if coffee is overstimulating to you or not. I can keep a higher caffeine consumption overall on tea than I can on coffee.

ddjd

Thats interesting and supports my experience that everytime i drink some estrogenic tea like peppermint fennel or licorice my libido gets better and i feel better. Otherwise things like tribulus, ginger etc that are supposed to raise test and libido actually lower it for me :D What is the actual mechanism behind it?
Same for me with Sage. It's another supposed "phytoestrogen" but I get massive anti estrogenic effects from it.

Wayne J

anything that increase your energy production will increase your Libido. In my case its creatin, coffe, ginseng and sugar which have strongest impact on libido because they all increase testosterone and its conversion to DHT .

Super late to the party here, been off forums for a while spending time on other things.

Libido has become a non-issue in the past 1-1.5 years. Never had an issue with it nor ED since, have consistent relations 1-4 weekly as I am in a long-term relationship. I am off thyroid.

I've been consistent with some lifestyle and supplement stuff over this period that seem to work for me. Not being super strict on my diet besides PUFA avoidance. Switched my high coffee to high tea consumption (really because of the COVID research on tea and I find It causes less overstimulation, I prefer it now). Been pretty consistent with Cistanche, Korean Ginseng for periods, baby aspirin, K, D, A. The basics really.

I also did labs and they looked great. My TSH was similar as before when on thyroid, just over 1 and hormone panels best ever, lowest normal E2 I ever had and high total T, non-existant CRP etc. Cholesterol was actually lower than it's ever been in the past while still being in the slightly high normal range, I think my body is utilizing it better. My waking temp is consistently 36.6-36.7 and always reaches 37-37.2 during the day. Pulse is a reliable 80-85 when active sedentary on a fed stomach. Pulse never drops after eating, always increases, like it should.

I was surprised about the low E2 and high T levels on such a high tea consumption (4-8 cups per day primarily black tea). I honestly had zero issues with it and think the claims about it being estrogenic are not looking at the whole picture of how flavonoids work, it's reductionism in the proper sense. I have stronger erections now too which may or may not have to do with tea consumption.

I've been listening to Ray Peat every month on One Radio and he's been talking more about flavonoids recently, exclusively in a positive light. There was even a listener question about drinking Sencha green tea and Ray replied that it was a very good thing and recommended to keep doing it. I think the recent research on tea and also in relation to COVID proves there is more to it than simply caffeine. The Theanine should also make that obvious.

I might write an tea article or update my puerh tea thread on this forum at some point as I have collected a lot of data over the past 1-2 years, but my overall view is that it's a great drink in same class as coffee. It's really a matter of taste/preference and if coffee is overstimulating to you or not. I can keep a higher caffeine consumption overall on tea than I can on coffee.
found this online - may be BS but explains a few things for me - Triple Your Animal Attraction

PeatReader

Are there any updates on this.. is this still giving you good libido and erection quality? Can you share a little more detail about what you're doing? Approximate doses and brands of the above supplements... what are you eating/drinking?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals