TESTICULAR CANCER - Please Help Me, i dont have much time! - cynomel / cynoplus the cause??

OP
BigShoes

BigShoes

What good news, mate, I’m more than happy to hear that!
Thank you so much. I'm so sorry.

I'm going to send you all a note individually to say thanks and address the points you've all made.

This thread is now so embarrassing. But should probably be left up as:
(1) an example of why it's important not to panic, and to wait until things are verified.
(2) some awesome information and nuggets if someone had to go through the real thing at some point in the future.

@PopSocket - based on the ultrasound, the testicles looked to be perfectly healthy tissue. I guess this also ruled out any worries I had all that time ago about the near infrared light LEDs possibly causing damage. I guess that's another thing to share here in case anyone using RLT in the past had similar worries.

Last edited:

bloooeh

@BigShoes - I was reading and following your thread and was really worried for you. Now that you have the result, I'm happy for you! Lol. One thing I'd like to say though is that they should've done an ultrasound first to confirm the diagnosis... Consult, labs, imaging, palpations, and so on, should've been followed before giving out diagnosis. The stress after the first news probably affected your health more than what's going on with your testicle. Regardless, I'm glad you're okay. Now you can rest and ice them balls!

-Luke-

No need to apologize, mate. It is easily understandable that you were very worried. Happy that everything is okay with you.

cs3000

yeah u were going by what looked accurate. thats the nhs for you, absolute mess majority of the time. can move on now anyway good stuff, i would still try to lower that high estrogen & prolactin after chilled for a bit

Last edited:
S

shucknchuck

lol bro don’t apologize. If their admittedly wrong assessment was right, you did indeed have little time and every thing you were doing was necessary to mitigate and prevent the worst case scenario.

It’s no more embarrassing than any other close call with death. I know that may not make you feel better but it’s absolutely true. Every single one of us would’ve been in survival mode figuring out problem and solution.

Also, the answer to the question of cancer is the same as to lumps in the cord/varicocele testes.

I would still look at the metabolic and nutrition answers you received, for the answer to lumps. It’s still a mega estrogen/prolactin problem. This is what begets cancer for many people a few years older than you. Just be relieved that you caught it ahead of the curve.

Last edited by a moderator:

MCurtone

If you care I would look into the legal ramifications of misdiagnosing something, whether done in a professional (official) or unprofessional (unofficial) way and see if you can get reimbursed for the unnecessary trauma you had to go through, especially due to their own lack of proper procedure, surety and due-diligence.

EustaceBagge

NHS bro, I feel you it's the same here. Went for a rotator cuff injury, they made an x-ray and sent me home, unbelievable. Cured it with exercise 1 year later but that changed my opinion on these quacks.

S

shucknchuck

NHS bro, I feel you it's the same here. Went for a rotator cuff injury, they made an x-ray and sent me home, unbelievable. Cured it with exercise 1 year later but that changed my opinion on these quacks.
WOW. isn't it ironic that quack is a good word for the mainstream medical industry?

Lambro18

I'm incredibly relieved for you that you don't have testicular cancer. If it were positive, my only advice would have been that having only one functional testicle has the ability to do the work of two functioning testicles, so TRT is not immediately needed after the procedure. Also, if one testicle is still functioning, fertility can still be high, so "starting a family" is still in play. That comment by the healthcare professional that "there is more to life than starting a family" is very irritating as many individuals (both males and females) look to start a biological family and fight to keep as much of their fertility as possible regardless of condition/diagnosis. I know I am, even with Klinefelter's. But discovering that all of this came back negative, you can finally be at peace. I hope you can move on with little to no mental and emotional toll.

PopSocket

@BigShoes Was thinking about you and entered the forum to see if there are any news. This is the best thing that could have happened. Very, very happy you are alright buddy.

vocedilegno

Thank you so much. I'm so sorry.

I'm going to send you all a note individually to say thanks and address the points you've all made.

This thread is now so embarrassing. But should probably be left up as:
(1) an example of why it's important not to panic, and to wait until things are verified.
(2) some awesome information and nuggets if someone had to go through the real thing at some point in the future.

@PopSocket - based on the ultrasound, the testicles looked to be perfectly healthy tissue. I guess this also ruled out any worries I had all that time ago about the near infrared light LEDs possibly causing damage. I guess that's another thing to share here in case anyone using RLT in the past had similar worries.
Congratulations brother this is the best way it possibly could have resolved. I am so relieved.

I was very worried for you because I had the right testicle removed last October and I had a very similar history to yours —I also did keto and fasting over a long period and used the red light LEDs on the same area you did and also took thyroid and pregnenolone a handful of times.

In my case the ugly-shaped lump I found on the right side did turn out to be a a cancerous tumor according to ultrasound, and it was hell on earth waiting until the post-orchiectomy pathology results came in. Thanks to God it was a seminoma and not a yolk sac tumor which would have “indicated” serious chemo, or leydigoma which would have been incurable (according to doctors) in case of metastasis. Doing MRI surveillance but no evidence of metastasis thankfully. For what it’s worth I have normal-ish testosterone with just one left. But I’m glad you don’t have to think about it any longer!!! Enjoy life!!!

And thank you for sharing, I sincerely appreciate it!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals