Very Bad Reactions To Cynomel, Please Help

veritas

Thanks everyone, I posted Peats emails in the Depository if anyone was interested. To update everyone, I have not yet tried Cynoplus. Its been about 5 days since I took the Cynomel..I dont feel that extreme fatigue anymore but I still feel chest pain. Is it relatively safe to take small amounts? Everything I found seems to suggest it is, and I cant find anything related to dosing small amounts and chest pain so I am also thinking it could be un related. I dont have any heart issues that I know of. I want to try the cynoplus like Peat suggested at night time, but with the chest pain, I am a bit nervous about it. I am also on a super low dose of SSRIs after many years being on them so I have had a lot more anxiety, weakness and high stress feeling etc.

It's been a long time but, any update on how you're feeling now?

Xisca

With nervous problems, you have to support surenals before taking any thyroid hormone, or else, as I have seen reported in the forum, either you crash, or it stops working after a few days. If hormones stay in the blood and are not taken by cell receptors, then it is useless to take more.... They will just build up in the blood stream and cause more anxiety or chest pain, palpitations, shivering etc. My only problem now is to know what is good to support surenals properly!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals