How To Run Tren

T

TheBeard

Thanks bruv, your knowledge is much appreciated. Raws are so hard to come by in the US, otherwise I'd make a topical solution.

So something like 400mg of Test E/C for 12-16 weeks, with Proviron 25-50mg ED, should work out well for someone actively chasing gains? (Could Androsterone be used in place of Proviron?) And I forget if I read elsewhere, would you advise HCG on cycle or only post? Is Nolvadex necessary?

One thing I'm also hoping you might clarify, is keeping gains. Obviously, anything supraphysiological is unsustainable -- but muscle fibers which are trained under a cycle of T should retain their ability to become loaded with glycogen under the proper circumstances, right?

At 27, I've just found out the girl I invested 8 years into was cheating at the end. Now seems like a good time to roid up and grow physically and mentally.

Sorry if this is too much and off topic. Nobody seems to have the info down as well you and Olive.

Forget Proviron, it will cut your e2.
You want e2 to grow, masculinize, and go after that "second puberty" you are after.

Go all out on testosterone. No less than 250mg/week and no more than 750mg/week, depending on how much you can tolerate without an AI.
Never, ever use an AI.

To get more in depth knowledge on steroids and the basics of biochemistry, listen to these guys :

Alex Kikel
Broderick Chavez
Lyle McDonald

Most other "Doctors" and "Steroid experts" most of the time know **** all or just scratch the surface.
These three know the biochemistry at play in depth and have coached tons of clients to know what's up.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals