Please help me interpret my Lab results

tiffanya

Hello,
I just had some labs done. Would greatly appreciate any insights/ advice based on my results.

I'm a 39 year old female.

Recovering from major long term toxic mold exposure as a child and adult. (Got out of the moldy house a year ago).

History of hypothyroid/ high estrogen symptoms and persistent gut/ parasite infections, lyme and coinfections. I recently started using antiparasitic drugs, which have caused dramatic improvements in how I feel.

High estrogen symptoms/ surges at times- especially painful fibrocystic breasts, water retention and intense mood swings. Taking progesterone, vit E, and K2 have decreased these symptoms.

Waking temperature is 97.6- 98.4. Pulse is 50-60.

My worst issue is severe constipation. I have relied on daily enemas for 9 years. Prior to that, I just felt sick all the time, many times to the point of vomiting. I think mold and parasites are mostly responsible for shutting down my gut motility , but I wonder if high dose B1 or Thyroid could be helpful. Also experiencing skin dryness and numbness in extremities.

Diet is good: eggs, dairy, honey, high collagen lamb, goat, and beef, organ meats, some fruit, thai coconuts, butter, coconut oil

I am considering trying some Tyromix, Tyronene, or Tyromax. Also high dose Thiamin HCL.

Any advise on which to try first, or an other blood tests I should run would be greatly appreciated. I go to a NP clinic and they will draw any lab I ask for.

*Vitamin D was 91 mg/nl

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 15-15-12.png

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 15-15-45.png
Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 15-14-44.png

youngsinatra

I‘d consider supplementing vitamin B5 (100mg+) to improve your adrenal hormones (DHEA, cortisol) which look borderline low.

I‘d be concerned that those go even lower with thyroid.

B5 together with B1 is also needed to synthesize acetylcholine which is needed for gut motility, bile flow, digesive enzymes and stomach acid secretion.

But yes, your thyroid function looks borderline low.
Taking some thyroid and supporting your adrenals should work well together.

OP
T

tiffanya

I‘d consider supplementing vitamin B5 (100mg+) to improve your adrenal hormones (DHEA, cortisol) which look borderline low.

I‘d be concerned that those go even lower with thyroid.

B5 together with B1 is also needed to synthesize acetylcholine which is needed for gut motility, bile flow, digesive enzymes and stomach acid secretion.

But yes, your thyroid function looks borderline low.
Taking some thyroid and supporting your adrenals should work well together.
Thanks this is helpful. I was wondering about the DHEA.
Do you have any advice as to which type of thyroid to try first? I was thinking Tyromix, but wasn't sure when/how people decide to add additional T3 or try it on it's own.

youngsinatra

Thanks this is helpful. I was wondering about the DHEA.
Do you have any advice as to which type of thyroid to try first? I was thinking Tyromix, but wasn't sure when/how people decide to add additional T3 or try it on it's own.
From the people I know, most prefered TyroMax (NDT) and thought it was more potent than TyroMix.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals