1. Spring Sale 10% Off @ LifeGivingStore.com Till June 10th With Coupon Code: SPRING2020
    Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. LifeGivingStore.com New Products List:
    Natural Dessicated Thyroid

Magnesium Hydroxide

Dismiss Notice

The DHT Thread - Principles For Raising DHT (Supps, Foods, Etc.)

Discussion in 'Hormones' started by AnonE, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Cameron

Cameron Member

The only thing I've seen that can supress is high dose dht derivative steroids not any evidence natural increase supress test however more 5ar will convert more test to dht so less blood levels of test

2. Cameron

Cameron Member

And dht does increase 5ar so it's not really a suppression as it is a more potent conversion of androgens

3. Lokzo

Lokzo Member

Naturopath
    Eh ermmm 7 days a day, did I read that correct ?

4. restinpeace

restinpeace Member

check this.

Attached Files:

5. Cameron

Cameron Member

That is very interesting seems average healthy level is about a 1:1 blood level example 600ng test 600 ng dht for balance good anabolism and androgenic traits

6. Cameron

Cameron Member

Too high blood levels may be showing tissues lacking the androgens @haidut have you seen this chart above? Interesting

7. Cameron

Cameron Member

Wouldove to see a chart Like this with use of Androsterone in males or low dose dht to see changes favor test or dht

8. haidut

haidut Member

Yes, good chart indeed. Yet another example of how underestimated DHT is and how dangerous all current therapies for suppressing are. DHT is probably what keeps T from aromatizing in males, so if you have high T but below average DHT then this is more dangerous than either 1:1 ratio or ratio in favor of DHT. Probably why all the bodybuilders injecting massive amount of T are not very healthy, as many of them take finasteride or other 5-AR blockers to keep DHT levels low.
    Btw, DHT is also anabolic, it just gets metabolized quickly into 3a-diol in people with high fat deposits. Highly anabolic chemicals like Anavar are DHT-based. So, in lean people DHT is probably at least as anabolic as T.

9. tallglass13

tallglass13 Member

Registered Nurse
    Crap, my latest labs are testosterone 636 ng and my DHT 27. I had taken one dutasteride , a week before the DHT test. I know , big dumb ass mistake. Now I'm on a mission to regain my DHT back or get to at least 50ng. Liver 5a reductase needs to get restored. Finasteride and Dutasteride don't just lower DHT, they disable the liver 5a enzyme.

10. Lokzo

Lokzo Member

Naturopath
    I would add Safed Musli to the list of enhancers.

11. Jsaute21

Jsaute21 Member

Where do you get your hands on raw a2 milk?

12. Cameron

Cameron Member

In Tennessee from my amish farm unfortunately illegal to sell in some states

13. Cameron

Cameron Member

I need to look more into this keep hearing about it

14. Jsaute21

Jsaute21 Member

Thanks. Have a store I can go to as well. Need to get back on it. So delicious.

15. ddjd

ddjd Member

I think I read that Androsterone is very good at raising DHT

16. LukasWood

LukasWood Member

anybody thinks spinach is pro dht and testosterone?

17. restinpeace

restinpeace Member

the part you dont understand my point is ım not saying dht is evil hormone its good if you have low-normal testosterone high estrogen(aging men)dht will protect you in this scenario because it has e2 lowering effects and will protect you from getting ***s and might lean you a bit also some mood uplift but at the same time its binds SHBG so strongly that it lowers shbg this is paradoxical because it will lead to higher free t=higher dht higher estrogen(more supression) since dht more dominant than estrogen you become dht dominant low shbg low total testosterone guy.At the end, my point is if one has extremely high dht levels he most likely will have reduced lh levels and lowered testosterone this happens because body wants to protect you from dht and estrogen related diseases.People who have too high dht and low testosterone will only get gains from finasteride providing estrogen in range.Less oily skin less hairloss higher energy levels more muscle mass finasteride is anti aging if dht is too high.

Luteinizing hormone pulsatility in subjects with 5-alpha-reductase deficiency and decreased dihydrotestosterone production. | Request PDF
    https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/dht/ last paragraph
    Studies on the Feedback Regulation of Gonadotropin Concentrations in Male Rats (III).

18. vulture

vulture Member

Can you provide further info on this?
    This would be great if true for several reasons for underweighted males with low fat (like me):
    1.- High dosages are kinda well tolerated and not so harmful in the long term
    2.- Usually haves positive effect on sexual performance
    3.- You could, theorically, get more muscle without getting more fat or estrogen

19. Max.

Max. Member

What u guys think about DHT gels?

I read about Titan DHT Gel and some people saying they are scam/fake.

And we have Allsaints but they are expensive and apparently
    out of stock.

Any other alternatives?

20. Mossy

Mossy Member

That would be really interesting if it was, as it would give credence to Popeye and his spinach.

I can relay that as a teenager I had cravings for spinach and mushrooms—maybe my body needed them for building up androgens, if I’m wording that properly.