The DHT Thread - Principles For Raising DHT (Supps, Foods, Etc.)

Cameron

Dht eats testosterone via negative feedback?

I've heard DHT promotes its own synthesis via positive feedback.

I get that DHT is converted from Testosterone via 5AR.

What are the characteristics of someone who might be high DHT:T ratio vs a low ratio? All other things being constant. Interesting thought experiment.
The only thing I've seen that can supress is high dose dht derivative steroids not any evidence natural increase supress test however more 5ar will convert more test to dht so less blood levels of test

Cameron

And dht does increase 5ar so it's not really a suppression as it is a more potent conversion of androgens

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
To get the maximum output you'll need to eat as little fat as possible while keeping saturated:unsaturated fat ratio high. That doesn't mean to eat lots of saturated fat but to eat enough sugar to create the necessary saturated fats(palmitic and stearic acid) for you. Those fatty acids won't interfere with the enzymes needed for steroid metabolism and are very pro thyroid in general.
My personal experience with nicotine(from cigarettes) hasn't been very positive. Whenever i smoke for more than a week, i get constant cold feet and almost non existent libido whereas without i'm able to ejaculate even 7 times per day without any brain fog or tiredness afterwards. It could be the chemicals and the estrogenic smoke that are responsible for that, who knows.
Eh ermmm 7 days a day, did I read that correct ?

restinpeace

Dht eats testosterone via negative feedback?

I've heard DHT promotes its own synthesis via positive feedback.

I get that DHT is converted from Testosterone via 5AR.

What are the characteristics of someone who might be high DHT:T ratio vs a low ratio? All other things being constant. Interesting thought experiment.

check this.

Attachments

• alias3.jpg
    alias3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 257

Cameron

Wouldove to see a chart Like this with use of Androsterone in males or low dose dht to see changes favor test or dht

haidut

Forum Supporter
Too high blood levels may be showing tissues lacking the androgens @haidut have you seen this chart above? Interesting

Yes, good chart indeed. Yet another example of how underestimated DHT is and how dangerous all current therapies for suppressing are. DHT is probably what keeps T from aromatizing in males, so if you have high T but below average DHT then this is more dangerous than either 1:1 ratio or ratio in favor of DHT. Probably why all the bodybuilders injecting massive amount of T are not very healthy, as many of them take finasteride or other 5-AR blockers to keep DHT levels low.
Btw, DHT is also anabolic, it just gets metabolized quickly into 3a-diol in people with high fat deposits. Highly anabolic chemicals like Anavar are DHT-based. So, in lean people DHT is probably at least as anabolic as T.

Last edited:

tallglass13

Crap, my latest labs are testosterone 636 ng and my DHT 27. I had taken one dutasteride , a week before the DHT test. I know , big dumb **** mistake. Now I'm on a mission to regain my DHT back or get to at least 50ng. Liver 5a reductase needs to get restored. Finasteride and Dutasteride don't just lower DHT, they disable the liver 5a enzyme.

Jsaute21

Sugar does not decrease androgens they said when you eat sugar it lowers test by 40% well thats anytime you eat food not sugars fault that it lowers blood androgens in the day

Id add b6
Glycine
Taurine
Androsterone
Tribulus but the right concentration
Coffee lots
Nicotine to inhibit breakdown to weaker metabolites
Sugar and cholesterol vitamin A and t3
Raw a2 milk up to a gallon a day
Where do you get your hands on raw a2 milk?

ddjd

I think I read that Androsterone is very good at raising DHT

restinpeace

Yes, good chart indeed. Yet another example of how underestimated DHT is and how dangerous all current therapies for suppressing are. DHT is probably what keeps T from aromatizing in males, so if you have high T but below average DHT then this is more dangerous than either 1:1 ratio or ratio in favor of DHT. Probably why all the bodybuilders injecting massive amount of T are not very healthy, as many of them take finasteride or other 5-AR blockers to keep DHT levels low.
Btw, DHT is also anabolic, it just gets metabolized quickly into 3a-diol in people with high fat deposits. Highly anabolic chemicals like Anavar are DHT-based. So, in lean people DHT is probably at least as anabolic as T.
the part you dont understand my point is ım not saying dht is evil hormone its good if you have low-normal testosterone high estrogen(aging men)dht will protect you in this scenario because it has e2 lowering effects and will protect you from getting ***s and might lean you a bit also some mood uplift but at the same time its binds SHBG so strongly that it lowers shbg this is paradoxical because it will lead to higher free t=higher dht higher estrogen(more supression) since dht more dominant than estrogen you become dht dominant low shbg low total testosterone guy.At the end, my point is if one has extremely high dht levels he most likely will have reduced lh levels and lowered testosterone this happens because body wants to protect you from dht and estrogen related diseases.People who have too high dht and low testosterone will only get gains from finasteride providing estrogen in range.Less oily skin less hairloss higher energy levels more muscle mass finasteride is anti aging if dht is too high.

Luteinizing hormone pulsatility in subjects with 5-alpha-reductase deficiency and decreased dihydrotestosterone production. | Request PDF
https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/dht/ last paragraph
Studies on the Feedback Regulation of Gonadotropin Concentrations in Male Rats (III).

vulture

Can you provide further info on this?
This would be great if true for several reasons for underweighted males with low fat (like me):
1.- High dosages are kinda well tolerated and not so harmful in the long term
2.- Usually haves positive effect on sexual performance
3.- You could, theorically, get more muscle without getting more fat or estrogen

Max.

What u guys think about DHT gels?

I read about Titan DHT Gel and some people saying they are scam/fake.

And we have Allsaints but they are expensive and apparently
out of stock.

Any other alternatives?

Mossy

anybody thinks spinach is pro dht and testosterone?
That would be really interesting if it was, as it would give credence to Popeye and his spinach.

I can relay that as a teenager I had cravings for spinach and mushrooms—maybe my body needed them for building up androgens, if I’m wording that properly.

Last edited: