5AR In Brain Improvements

Jsaute21

This thread is similar to the one that @bloom started in the PFS section but due to me not being PFS, I wanted to make it more open to the general public. I have always struggled with ADD & allergies since i have been a youngster. When faced with dry material either in a corporate or educational setting, my mind goes elsewhere and i get hypothyroid/ADD symptoms.

I am sure you are all thinking low 5AR/DHT levels, and maybe you are right. I just submitted a salvia test and am waiting on results. The strange thing is i have always been athletic, chiseled, lean, muscular, usually am sexually motivated, etc. It has always been easy to pack on muscle. Granite, lately my recovery time has worsened, and i suffer from achy joints & muscles more than i used to. Sex drive is also lower. I am fairly certain that 5AR levels in the brain are low. I feel good on ADD medication, which i find strange. It is probably due to the AR boost that @Dave Foster talks about it providing.

My question is what are the most sure fire ways to raise DHT & 5ar in the brain through food and supplementation? Do we have folks on here that have raised DHT through Peats principles besides @haidut? I mean proven through bloods, but ancedotal evidence is also helpful. I am sure we do but more references would be better. I have some good days, where i feel explosive, strong, and focused etc. But i also have some bad ones that shouldn't occur. Essentially i am far too reliant on my environment for overall well being. Current supplementation is below:

Andro: 4x a week. Never more than 5 drops a day.
Pansterone: 4x a week. Never more than 5 drops a day.
K2: Same as above.
Energin: as needed
vitamin d: as needed.
DR Rons: NDT: 1-1.5 pills a day, taken 2x.

johnwester130

coconut oil

gelatine

coffee

niacinamide as a stand alone supplement

magnesium oil

Maybe you have too much DHEA in your system ? 5 drops of pansterone is a lot

raypeatclips

I know you said you took d3 but have you had your d levels tested? Regarding allergies Peat told me I probably wouldn't need an antihistamine once I improved my low vitamin d levels.

OP
J

Jsaute21

I know you said you took d3 but have you had your d levels tested? Regarding allergies Peat told me I probably wouldn't need an antihistamine once I improved my low vitamin d levels.

How did you improve you vitamin D levels?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals