Applying Pure T3 (tyronene) On Scrotum

MOUNTAINBEAR

I've posted before on the putting pansterone, androsterone, vitamin K and thyromax on my scrotum with some success. Haidut recommended I tried pure T3. Well here are a few observations:

-two drops of 8mcg of tyronene each on each testicle before bed: very sound sleep, and sex drive and sensitivity is off the roof. I tended to have depressif tendencies, and they're definitely gone. I want to emphasise that I've tried taking cynomel, thyromax etc...orally with no success whatsoever.

-since putting tyronene on my testicles, I need to pee less often and my pee is not transparent anymore (which used to be the case for years, at least during the day)

Has anyone else experimented with the above? Would be cool to hear some more about it. This is life changing stuff for me, as I've had a pretty low sex drive for ages, and tried various herbs, pure testosterone etc...but nothing comes even close to this! I can't find any literature or similar experience about it. Thanks for sharing any studies or reasons why that is. Cheers!

sprinter

Are you saying this has led to better muscle gains then testosterone?

How much testosterone were you taking and for how long? How much pansterone, androsterone, vitamin K are you putting on theeze nutz?

2 months later "no I stopped doing that"

sprinter

Ohhhh lol. This is too funny cause it's true! MountainBear, Such is right, in a few weeks you will decide this doesn't work and be on to the next thing!

Last edited:
just advice, my dude

b7d.jpg

schultz

Pretty neat that it had such good effects for you.

Makes sense that it would do something since thyroid has effects on leydig cells and even stimulates steroid function of the leydig cells. Also T4 can be converted to T3 directly in the testis.

"TH [thyroid hormone] acutely stimulate testosterone production by the Leydig cells in vitro via stimulating the production of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StAR) and StAR mRNA in Leydig cells; StAR is associated with intracellular trafficking of cholesterol into the mitochondria during steroid hormone synthesis."

Tarmander

Just want to say I am a fan here of the title of this thread, the avatar, and the OP's name. All of this is working for me.

Such, this may be the androsterone talking, but I'm starting to notice a trend, I never know what the heck you're saying the first time you write something.

Seems you aren't taking enough :cool

Thats very profound and thought provoking, even if you didn't mean it to be.

Everything flows... Like this thread that started as something and now it's something else :hiding

DaveFoster

Thats very profound and thought provoking, even if you didn't mean it to be.
Indeed; memory and intuition are the chief markers of a healthy mind.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals